Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Behavior after she blew you off

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hung out with a girl I know from the gym 4x and then she blew me off.

She is much younger than me.

Two days ago I saw her in the gym , first time I've seen her since we last hung out, a little over 3 weeks ago.

I said hi to her and asked her how she's been. We talked for ten seconds and she was civil, but not too friendly.

I figured if I acted like a jerk, I would be no different from the guys her age.

At the end of our class, I noticed she was avoiding eye contact when we passed.

I am not looking for ways to regain her intersest, its over.

However, is this normal behavior? I guess she feels awkward?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There has to be a reason why she is acting like this. She hung out with you 4x, what happened then?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the million dollar question.

I don't know.
Well, how did you got about meeting her and what events transpired during those hangout sessions. Did you guys have sex, kiss, etc.?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lost interest and no longer wants anything to do with you.

When that happens randomly for no reason it's usually because of another guy

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She lost interest and no longer wants anything to do with you.

When that happens randomly for no reason it's usually because of another guy

True, but I can still be civil.

If I ignore her and act bitter, it makes me look like an ass.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but I can still be civil.

If I ignore her and act bitter, it makes me look like an ass.
LOL She has already started acting like that with you by avoiding you and not even engaging with you. It's hard because you guys are going to run into each other from now on and this is her means of dealing with an awkward situation.

Assuming you didn't do anything, which you haven't mentioned, just try to move on and don't go out of your way to engage with her whenever you see her. If she says hi be polite but from here on out let her come to you, just don't expect that to happen. Don't take any of this personal, she might have met someone else she is more into or who knows what.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s 2nd base (excuse my ignorance)? Foreplay with hands?

Don’t say hi any more, she wants to act like a little b1tch then let her. Do your thing brah.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s 2nd base (excuse my ignorance)? Foreplay with hands?

Don’t say hi any more, she wants to act like a little b1tch then let her. Do your thing brah.
Making out and feeling her tits

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there is your answer...she needs a guy who can figure out how to get further than that on 4 dates.
I think it's this. She probably expected sex within the first 1-3 dates. When you didn't pull it off, she gave you the benefit of the doubt by going on an extra 4th date as a last chance. You didn't do it then, so she figured why should she waste her time with a guy who won't fvck her and just wants to waste time, started talking to her other guys and mentally disengaged from you. She doesn't care that you're "nice" now... she cares that you lead her to nowhere.

I've had girls act quite interested and then blow me off and show their resentment/avoidance of me, but they never agreed to go on one date in the first place let alone several.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Maybe there is your answer...she needs a guy who can figure out how to get further than that on 4 dates.
No shyte. That's what I was thinking.

Younger women are attracted to older men because they lust for the leading ability and no nonsense, directness.

Hanging out 4 times and nothing really happening ran her off because she expected one thing and got something different.

This is EXACTLY why you escalate guys. You will NEVER run a chick off for good by acting like a man and naturally escalate for sex. You will run them off for good if you dont act like a man and treat these "special" women different by not being sexual when the opporunity to do so presents itself.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Younger women are attracted to older men because they lust for the leading ability and no nonsense, directness.

Hanging out 4 times and nothing really happening ran her off because she expected one thing and got something different.

This is EXACTLY why you escalate guys. You will NEVER run a chick off for good by acting like a man and naturally escalate for sex. You will run them off for good if you dont act like a man and treat these "special" women different by not being sexual when the opporunity to do so presents itself.
Yeah she didn't blow you off...in her mind YOU blew her off.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You guys are wrong I think. I can see your point if 3 or 4 dates went by and I never made an attempt to kiss her, but that wasn't the case. If you try and rush the sex when she is being very passive, you can get accused of sexual assault.
The girl wasnt sexual at all, even told me she wasnt into casual hookups, but relationships.
I escalated more and more each time I hung out with her. Everytime I time I made out with her, she kind of just layed there....didnt get on top of me or grab at my privates, i.e nor did she seem into sexting.
I will never know why she blew me off, who knows what the reason is.
I initiated EVERY single make out session
And you have to be careful these days with the #me too movement.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are wrong I think. I can see your point if 3 or 4 dates went by and I never made an attempt to kiss her, but that wasn't the case. If you try and rush the sex when she is being very passive, you can get accused of sexual assault.
The girl wasnt sexual at all, even told me she wasnt into casual hookups, but relationships.
I escalated more and more each time I hung out with her. Everytime I time I made out with her, she kind of just layed there....didnt get on top of me or grab at my privates, i.e nor did she seem into sexting.
I will never know why she blew me off, who knows what the reason is.
I initiated EVERY single make out session
And you have to be careful these days with the #me too movement.
So she simply wasn't into you and went on the dates to pass the time. To answer your question, if her current behavior is normal considering she is not into you, yes it's normal.