Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beginning to realize my girlfriend might be insane. Need advice if I should walk away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been trying to get her to get vaccinated. Her excuse last night was "Why should I get vaccinated if I'm not sick." Then I explained to her the whole point of vaccination is help those with autoimmune disorders not get infected. To help the elderly. To ensure there is a possibility of ending the pandemic by preventing the virus from having options to mutate. Her response was "People who have been vaccinated still get sick." I'm getting pissed off listening to this. I can't have a rational conversation with this ***** at all. Every time we talk about a rational common sense subject I get pissed to hell and she calls that "being passionate." The main topics that come up in conversation is she goes "I'm depressed. Poor me. And I think I have narcissistic personality disorder." All I can think is what the f***. I tried to get her to find a better job one that will require her full attention and she will not have time to text me while I'm at work. I don't respond obviously. She complains all the **** the time about everything. She tells me how she doesn't want to get fat and then goes to McDonalds. These contradictions don't make any sense whatsoever. I genuinely think she might be insane. She told me at one point she likes dating me because I make her feel sane. I don't understand this woman. Honestly I genuinely think she has no intentions to build a relationship. I think she is just looking for someone she can obsess about and have a steady supply of attention. I don't think she gives a **** about my life and like I said it's just a way for her to get her attention fix. It's so bizarre because in a sense she seems the perfect woman to me.

She cooks. She cleans. She's very intimate. She loves sex. She's friendly. Makes great first impressions and wants to dress sexy for me. She listens to what my pleasure mechanisms are. Yet on the other end I can't have one rational conversation with her. She wants to talk at the most inconvenient moments during the exact times I have my responsibilities to take care of. Constantly tries to get me invested in her coworkers bull****. When I ask her to do something she doesn't do it yet she says she will. I know her brother and he's a very normal dude. His gf all she told me about mine is everybody tried to get her help and they gave up. Everybody tried to get her to go see a therapist and she just won't commit to anything. For me it feels like she's just playing this weird game to get attention and that's all she cares about. Whether it's positive or negative attention she doesn't care. In terms of addiction I'm a veteran to that. I had a drug addiction for 10 years. Once an addict always an addict. I still think about it all the time. I'm addicted to sex and ironically weed. I've done harder drugs yet never had a craving for them the way I do for weed and sex. I can tell you right off the bat feels like she's a social version of a drug addict.

It seems like she knows exactly what she wants yet doing it in the most ****ed up way possible.

Like holy **** what I am even doing with this woman.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounded like ones, her self sabotaging behavior and constantly tries to undermines you at work will get worse and worse..

You cant have a rational conversation with her, with crazies fheres no room for you.. Its only about her. Chicks are an excellent plate though if her rants doesnt mind you just continue smashing her till both of you done. Not an ltr material and dont get this chick knocked out.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sure sounds like you might be insane too. The way you are about to blow a gasket over the fact that she doesn’t want to get vaccinated is not rational.
Dude if shes are unvaccinated she can infect op with the virus.. Where comes the not rational? Btw op does have issues with drugs.. And drugs does damage you an attract a damage goods women. Get that ossues resolved

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sure sounds like you might be insane too. The way you are about to blow a gasket over the fact that she doesn’t want to get vaccinated is not rational.
In terms of sanity I'm far from it. I'm on wellbutrin for off label adhd treatment. I have a genetic condition where I'm born with depression. It's not blowing off the gasket. Not wanting to get vaccinated is fine just she want to meet my parents and I already met hers and I already told her that she needs to get vaccinated if she wants to meet them. She tells me she got vaccinated and now she's telling me she still hasn't done it. She's told me she likes to get her way in a sneaky way and it's just alot of this unnecessary behavior. I don't get it. This has been going on since the first day we dated.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude if shes are unvaccinated she can infect op with the virus.. Where comes the not rational? Btw op does have issues with drugs.. And drugs does damage you an attract a damage goods women. Get that ossues resolved
If the OP is vaccinated, why is he worried about being infected? Isn’t that why you get vaccinated in the first place?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug issues I've been sober for about a year now. It's struggle yet it's work in progress. Sex addiction I've been able to curb. I've replaced both of those with more sports and hobbies. It's always there at the back of mind yet it's not overwelming. I'm vaccinated.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounded like ones, her self sabotaging behavior and constantly tries to undermines you at work will get worse and worse..

You cant have a rational conversation with her, with crazies fheres no room for you.. Its only about her. Chicks are an excellent plate though if her rants doesnt mind you just continue smashing her till both of you done. Not an ltr material and dont get this chick knocked out.
Can't get her knocked up. Genetic condition I have born infertile don't need to worry about that. Yeah you def hit the nail on the head. She did at one point tell me she self sabotages. That's probs what I'll do is just keep smashing. She told me at one point she wants to switch from relationship to casual and then she said the opposite. It's just mind****ery.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been trying to get her to get vaccinated. Her excuse last night was "Why should I get vaccinated if I'm not sick." Then I explained to her the whole point of vaccination is help those with autoimmune disorders not get infected. To help the elderly. To ensure there is a possibility of ending the pandemic by preventing the virus from having options to mutate. Her response was "People who have been vaccinated still get sick." I'm getting pissed off listening to this. I can't have a rational conversation with this ***** at all. Every time we talk about a rational common sense subject I get pissed to hell and she calls that "being passionate." The main topics that come up in conversation is she goes "I'm depressed. Poor me. And I think I have narcissistic personality disorder." All I can think is what the f***. I tried to get her to find a better job one that will require her full attention and she will not have time to text me while I'm at work. I don't respond obviously. She complains all the **** the time about everything. She tells me how she doesn't want to get fat and then goes to McDonalds. These contradictions don't make any sense whatsoever. I genuinely think she might be insane. She told me at one point she likes dating me because I make her feel sane. I don't understand this woman. Honestly I genuinely think she has no intentions to build a relationship. I think she is just looking for someone she can obsess about and have a steady supply of attention. I don't think she gives a **** about my life and like I said it's just a way for her to get her attention fix. It's so bizarre because in a sense she seems the perfect woman to me.

She cooks. She cleans. She's very intimate. She loves sex. She's friendly. Makes great first impressions and wants to dress sexy for me. She listens to what my pleasure mechanisms are. Yet on the other end I can't have one rational conversation with her. She wants to talk at the most inconvenient moments during the exact times I have my responsibilities to take care of. Constantly tries to get me invested in her coworkers bull****. When I ask her to do something she doesn't do it yet she says she will. I know her brother and he's a very normal dude. His gf all she told me about mine is everybody tried to get her help and they gave up. Everybody tried to get her to go see a therapist and she just won't commit to anything. For me it feels like she's just playing this weird game to get attention and that's all she cares about. Whether it's positive or negative attention she doesn't care. In terms of addiction I'm a veteran to that. I had a drug addiction for 10 years. Once an addict always an addict. I still think about it all the time. I'm addicted to sex and ironically weed. I've done harder drugs yet never had a craving for them the way I do for weed and sex. I can tell you right off the bat feels like she's a social version of a drug addict.

It seems like she knows exactly what she wants yet doing it in the most ****ed up way possible.

Like holy **** what I am even doing with this woman.
She sounds like a handful. I would walk away if I were you. You're only 23, you have plenty of time to find someone else.
If the OP is vaccinated, why is he worried about being infected? Isn’t that why you get vaccinated in the first place?
Maybe he cares about her well being and doesn't want her to get infected?

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the movie “The Heartbreak Kid” with Ben Stiller?
It’s really similar to your situation. It’s about a man who falls in love with a woman and proposes to her after six weeks of dating, and then on their honeymoon she turns out to be a total nightmare. Hilarious movie.5B536312-75E0-4977-85AC-D73538176C7D.jpeg

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
She sounds like a handful. I would walk away if I were you. You're only 23, you have plenty of time to find someone else.
Well tbh dude when I met her my plan was to only smash and run. Yet for some reason I stayed longer. She did tell me in the beginning that we'll see if I can handle her. I saw that as rather childish. True I do have time.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the movie “The Heartbreak Kid” with Ben Stiller?
It’s really similar to your situation. It’s about a man who falls in love with a woman and proposes to her after six weeks of dating, and then on their honeymoon she turns out to be a total nightmare. Hilarious movie.View attachment 7127
Yes I have lmao. That was a great movie. She's not exactly a nightmare. I've dated a nightmare she's just annoying as f*** and just so stupid about so much stuff. I see your point though. She's the blonde.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is young and healthy, she’ll be fine even if she gets infected. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not anti vax, but I can see why some people are reluctant to do it, especially if they are not in the high risk group. It seems that the whole vaccination thing is so polarizing, people can’t think about it rationally anymore. It’s almost like a religious dogma.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well tbh dude when I met her my plan was to only smash and run. Yet for some reason I stayed longer. She did tell me in the beginning that we'll see if I can handle her. I saw that as rather childish. True I do have time.
I've done the same in the past. I planned on just smashing and then I ended up liking the girl. The relationship didn't last of course. The handle her comment is a big red flag. For some reason I have a feeling this girl is white

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the same in the past. I planned on just smashing and then I ended up liking the girl. The relationship didn't last of course. The handle her comment is a big red flag. For some reason I have a feeling this girl is white
All white b******* are like this bro lmao. I've never heard a poc girl say anything remotely like that. How long did yours last?

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is young and healthy, she’ll be fine even if she gets infected. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not anti vax, but I can see why some people are reluctant to do it, especially if they are not in the high risk group. It seems that the whole vaccination thing is so polarizing, people can’t think about it rationally anymore. It’s almost like a religious dogma.
I get that its not even about that. It's simple my parents well they're divorced. My Dad and his new wife has a one year old. His wife is paranoid about the virus and her condition is anyone who enters the house needs to be vaccinated. She wants to meet my parents and if she cannot respect this condition then what the f*** am I doing dating her. It makes me think about the future. If she's incapable of doing this small then what will she do when something big comes along?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works both ways between partners.. It will get people with vac sick from mild to mid symtoms and everybody around op including small child.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
To add on another thing I've noticed with her when I call her out she immediatly flips it on me and says....actually you know what f*** it this is not even worth talking about. I'm just walk.

Firecrotch66

Don Juan
Reaction score
It works both ways between partners.. It will get people with vac sick from mild to mid symtoms and everybody around op including small child.
ah. I'm just be straight dude if I'm asking the question whether I should walk that's probs my answer. If I was happy this question wouldn't be going through my head.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You obviously care about her well being, which is completely normal. We are human beings after all.

This is the type of chick that would make a great FWB, but nothing more.

Probably stay with her until you find a suitable replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.