Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beer tub girl

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone ever hooked up with one?

I got me eye on this one beer tub girl..and everytime I go to the bar she works at..I try to strike up a chat with her..but its really hard with all the loud music..and other customers wanting to buy beer..

The other day..I was telling this girl about how I gashed my head at a bar and started bleeding..then cauterized it..then went out..then later that evening I woke up in a pool of blood.

SHe gasped

and said.."Maybe you shouldnt be drinking so much?

was this a bad story to tell?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh no I didnt get her #..it was too awkward..yelling at someone..being constantly interuptted then asking for her #?

give me some insight Ms Tamales..whats the best way to approach this?

The only thing Ive worked is the social proof (she is always seeing me dancing, laughing and having a good time, talking to other chicks)

and I did the whole ****y funny thing..

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, probably a bad story considering she's sober, your drinking, and you tell a story about how big a lush you are...

Funny I have the same situation. I had managed to get her name and some backround info. Unfortunately I was very drunk, and thought she mentioned her major being sociology...Me being the smart ass that I am, decided to grill her on her opinion of the wealth gap in America...She stared at me looking very confused, and proceeded to tell me her major was psychology...I could have saved it with a smart ass comment, instead, my drunken self started laughing my ass off.

I saw her this weekend while she was working the beer tub, and asked her what she recommended for the evening (as if it were aged scotch or wine). She didn't find me funny at all, and told me she could get me another bud light.

Oh well...

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, first don't tell any more stories and stop getting so ****faced. I mean not in front of her.

So my take, I say you need to poof from that beer tub? never heard it call that. But if you have been hanging out there, she works there and you like her.. it's too damn AFC. YOu need to poof off the face of the planet for at least a couple if not 3 weeks.

Will be hard I know but you must. You have already shown too much interest in my opinion. Trust me, she knows you like her. Just like you men can tell so can we. JMO tho.

When you do come back there after some time and hopefully, she is still there then just go in with some friends, maybe with some chicks too. A group. Have a great time, ignore her. I mean not in an obvious way. But don't be looking around for her. Act like you are there with friends and just having fun. See if she comes up to you and asks where have you been. If she doesn't then forget her. Wasn't meant to be. If she does then chill out and just play along. Just say how busy you have been and all. Keep it short and end the convo with her first. If you get a good vibe you could say hey listen great to see you. As you can see I am busy with friends but would love to catch up. Write your number down for me. Say it in a very confident like there is no other choice.

If she at that point is a ***** and doesn't give it to you. Smile and say no worry. Smile and do not act the least bit disappointed and then go back with friends. Have a friggen blast and still go there on occasion but never ever to see her. If it goes this way, she is history.

I think tho that if you play it right, you might still have a chance with her. But again, no more stories and get some help will ya:D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had my eye on the tub girl quite a few times. I don't know man, I've gotten bartenders numbers, but never a tub girl. They are there BECAUSE they attract guys. That's what they are supposed to do. I'm starting to be convinced that no how attracted she is to you, she'll stop herself from giving you the number just because her ego won't allow her to 'mortalize' herself. But who knows.

-Blitz

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
The other day..I was telling this girl about how I gashed my head at a bar and started bleeding..then cauterized it..then went out..then later that evening I woke up in a pool of blood.

SHe gasped

and said.."Maybe you shouldnt be drinking so much?

was this a bad story to tell?
You told her "that" story to impress her? Bad story to tell. That would be a story I would tell my buddies but not a gal. Stay away from violence if you want to build rapport with her. That will kill any rapport you may had with her.

TS

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, guys. Not to sound lame but what in the hell is a tub girl. YOu mean there are girls actually nude or something in tubs. Now that is funny!

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really want to get with her, she has to see you having fun with other gals that are better looking than her. You are not going to impress her by standing in a corner with a beer in your hand by yourself. Work the room and be social with everyone. Then go over and gain rapport with her. Stay away from the negative stories you told. Stick with topics that are positive and talk about stuff she can relate to you.

TS

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tamales
Okay, guys. Not to sound lame but what in the hell is a tub girl. YOu mean there are girls actually nude or something in tubs. Now that is funny!
They are those gals that stand behind a huge tub full of beer. Usually they are in the front of the club to draw the customers in. They are usually in swimsuits and are good looking.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a story from a few nights ago.

I was at a 21st birthday at a nightclub which was invite only. This guy doesn't know too many girls except friends' girlfriends so I was just having a fun time getting drunk and such.

When I was talking with a few guys and the bouncer (who had a sweet afro by the way) at the door these two girls came in and went to the bar, but I didn't get a great look at the time.

I was particularly curious as to how they got in since I'd had about 6 or 7 beers by then, so after getting another beer I just started chatting to the better of them, an Asian girl who didn't strike me as being particularly pretty. It turns out she actually worked there and was off duty that day

Before I knew this I half-heartedly accuse her of gatecrashing and later rip on her for failing a subject at Uni. I wasn't slurring or anything (I have a very high threshold) but my brain was slowed down, and with the impression that she wasn't interested I just walked back over to my mates.

Then, a bit later on she kept hanging around as I played pool, but I was largely oblivious. She kept offering the bowl of nuts and kinoed me on the arm a bit, to which I returned but didn't think much of. (Damn, I must get AFC when drunk).

Then when we were about to leave, the smalltalk (in front of others) went something like this after she once again offered me nuts:

Her: You really like nuts!
Me: Mmmm nice and salty
Her: I like salty nuts...
Me: What type of salty nuts?
Her: I like all types of salty nuts...

Hahahah that was basically it, with hindsight that was a huge opportunity gone begging but my brain just didn't function properly and I had this stupid preconception that she was an average ditzy idiot.

My friend later said it was obvious and she had a hot body,,,DAMN

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Has anyone ever hooked up with one?
No, but one of my boys did. Lets just put it this way.....hope that none of the bouncers there LIKE HER cause if so you might end up in a brawl with the entire security staff for no apparent reason.

He was like a male "10" so that probably didn't hurt his cause. Matter of fact it was probably HER that initiated. This guy used his looks to attract instead of his personality and usually ended up with some ballsy women because of it.

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe I'm telling thos sort of stories all the time, I usually try to have a funnier ending at the end of it though.

Originally posted by duke007
I have a story from a few nights ago.

I was at a 21st birthday at a nightclub which was invite only. This guy doesn't know too many girls except friends' girlfriends so I was just having a fun time getting drunk and such.

Oh man, I was at a 21st at a nightclub on the weekend too. You're in Melbourne right? Where bouts was this?

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She knows every bloke in the bar is drowling over her and she knows it

The only way to deal with her is to take he off the pedistal the environment puts her on and this has to be done in friendly way.

I would make some small talk with her and then with a smile, then through in a NEG hit like - "Nice to meet you... I'd take you out sometime but your hands are too wrinkly (or cold) right now"

Assuming she's been reaching in the ice tub.

Then say, well okay, I'll warm them up. (take both hands into yours, blow warm air on them and gentley rub them together.

Thats better!

Elimidate

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh she literally is on a pedestal..where she stands is like 2 feet higher than everyone else..she isnt the BEST looking she is like a 7..I see the bouncers and owner talking to her all the time

Tamales..I dont go there too often maybe once a month..and I dont go there for her..I go there when all my friends go..

I guess I did mess up by telling her that story..I will give it a few weeks then go back with a bunch of friends and try and close.

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donjuanpablo: Casey's nightclub in Glenferrie on Friday. How freaky would it be if you were there!

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap I was!!!

Cheers!!

Actually, no, i was there the saturday night. Gah!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude what a small world!

Never been there before Friday, it's a nice place but too bad it's a Tooheys pub.

I wonder if the cool bouncer and bargirl in question were there the next day?

Donjuanpablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh good for you dude. I end up going there wayyy to often. I dont remember the guy with the afro, but i know a few of the other ones there, they tend to be good guys.

Where else do you tend to go?

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Room, Silvers, places at Knox. Anywhere really. I'm not a huge clubber though