Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be Honest -- Would You Marry A Man That's A Virgin??

Sexplicite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it a more of an issue with women as to with men when it comes to a person's virginity and marriage?

Speak on it.....................

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a womans opinion - no, I wouldn't marry a virgin, but that's only because I wouldn't marry a man unless I knew we were compatible in all ways.

I wouldn't use virginity as a reason not to date a man, but I would'nt stay in a relationship with a man who was not willing to have sex before getting married.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Eileen
If you want a womans opinion - no, I wouldn't marry a virgin, but that's only because I wouldn't marry a man unless I knew we were compatible in all ways.

I wouldn't use virginity as a reason not to date a man, but I would'nt stay in a relationship with a man who was not willing to have sex before getting married.
As another point, I heard of a situation where the woman did not have sex with the man before marriage. Later that honeymoon night, she found out he was gay, and had to annul the marriage...