Be clear

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Be clear in your sexual intention. Don't be afraid of your sexuality. Let your intentions out immediatly but keep it light hearted at the same time.

Sexual intent + fun = instant panty wetter. Even if she says no, look into her eyes. You will know if she wants you to keep going.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
yeo, in person, but on OLD I can't get over how NONE reach out to me or respond or care at all about actually DOING anything even when they are past wall - something's terribly wrong with our world right now

yeo, in person, but on OLD I can't get over how NONE reach out to me or respond or care at all about actually DOING anything even when they are past wall - something's terribly wrong with our world right now
OLD doesn't work. read alain badoui's "in praise of love" its a non-PUA (properly philosophical) critique about love in our current culture, most specifically the problem with online dating. it covers what it means to "fall in love". i think most people here would benefit from this read. the point is the importance of the Real in attraction/desire and falling in love. the Real is more or less just the inability for logic to perform its most important function: getting women.

if OLD worked then who are all these girls banging? you must have to be in the top .001% of attraction to make these things work consistently. it almost NEVER works, and when it does and I meet the girl i most definitely don't actually want to bang her. yet on a good day i can be turning heads everywhere i go from quality girls that i would want. something isnt adding up here.....you can't be attracted to someone from simply a photograph, theres a multiplicity of other elements at play here, including say idk smell, presence, etc. for instance, even if a girl is banging hot 9.9 style, if she smells bad (theres a particular brand of perfume that makes me gag most especially, idk what it is tho), and say thats "her" perfume, i will be turned off. doesn't matter how hot she appears on paper. i prefer this style: slightly sweaty at the beach with cocoa butter. the natural smells work better. also random piece of advice: get your body odor to start working FOR YOU not against you, girls love BO they just only love CHADS BO (jk chad doesnt exist), my point is though they will love it if you are clean, healthy, use scents that blend with BO like essential oils. dont try to smell like a hippie, though, but cannabis turns females on.

Last edited:

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Online dating is like picking fruit online. Sure the pictures look nice, but you can only tell ripe from rotten in person.

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You