Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BasicInstinct's 4 words guaranteed to raise interest level

BasicInstinct

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I am about to divulge four words that I guarantee will raise the interest level of a girl. If this girl has even the slightest romantic interest in you, these words will immediately raise them, and, if the proper followup is used, will lead to sex. I've tested this out and have gotten laid many times by saying this. The lowest effect I've had with these words is a girl calling me for a week.

Ok, so what are the four little words you ask? During a conversation with the girl, you need to casually and nonchalantly say these words. DO NOT LOOK AT HER WHILE SAYING THIS. Look behind her, look at a wall, but say these words without any hint of emotion, as if you were telling her the weather:

I'm bored with sex.

The minute you say these words, bells are going to go off in the girl's head. What does he mean he's bored with sex? Aren't all guys obsessed with it? What could be wrong with him? But subconciously what she is really going to be thinking is, "Why aren't I turning him on?"

The girl will respond by saying something like, "What do you mean?" Now here, the followup is very important- perhaps more so than the initial four words. You need to choose your words carefully and give the impression that a) you are so "above" sex that you couldn't care less about it, b) you're looking for something (or someone) challenging. Do not try to give her the impression that you are a player or that you've had sex with a lot of women. That is self-defeating and will be counter-productive to your goal. Here is an example of a good followup:

"Well, what I mean is that most of the women I've seen have all been the same. I'm looking for something- (pause) a little more challenging and different. It seems like I haven't met anyone who has that certain- (pause) energy that I'm seeking."

At this point, most girls who are interested will respond by saying something like, "Well, maybe you just haven't met the right person yet". If she responds by saying this, DON'T LOSE YOUR COOL YET. Keep the aloof image and simply reply with a simple, "maybe". This will make her try to prove to you that she is different and does have that energy that you're seeking- in other words, she will try to validate her sexuality by seducing you.

If, however, she wants more info from you, simply change the subject. This means you've raised her interest level, but you're going to have to work on it a bit more to get her. Either way, though, this is a great way to raise her interest in you and differeniates you from the rest of the AFC's out there.

Good luck out there.

------------------
"I think there is a rebellatory experience awaiting everyone that has to do with finding out who and what you really are. And when it occurs, if it occurs, you’ve reached nirvana-heaven. And to the degree in which you don’t reach that place of realization- you’re in an eternal hell.” -Don Simpson, late producer

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a basic concept but i have never looked at it this way.

Challenging a girl is ALWAYS gonna work, if u tell her "I want to meet some exicting women" she will of corse try to fill those shoes....its just one of those basic things....dunno how but it works

But this lil way to use it i havnt thought of but undoutetly it sounds like it could go far, keep it up

~The_Chosen~

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice you damn hedonist

------------------
~The_Chosen~ has spoken...

Judge a man by his questions and not his answers.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is just not an act but a habit." - Aristotle

PIPE-DJ2002

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this is called reverse psychology

is the same as saying

"hey im not going to sleep with u today... (pause for response).. u are gonna have to beg me first".. lol

and when she finally says pleeeease

u can turn it up and say

"nope, u made me wait to long, now u have to wait, besides u dont sound like u really mean it."..lolz

and keep teasing!

blong1068

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will try it out this weekend. I can imagine it working great, as long as I can do the acting job required.