Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

bar

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you go into a bar if you're over 18 but under 21? My friends invited me (who are over 21) to go with them to the bar they are going to drink but obviously I can't but could I still hang out in the bar with them while they drink or is it still illegal?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends...Can they sneak you in? Is the bar very strict?

I went to my first bar when I was 19...Sure, it was Iowa, but still...Just depends on security measures and whatnot. If the bar does it's job it should kick your ass out of there if you aren't 21.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks to be you , the drinking age in NJ was 18 when I turned 18 (in 1978!!)

I hate the dumb ass drinking age laws in the USA, but that is one of many reasons I want to stay in Europe.

Dietzcoi

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Er, I'm 17 and I've been going to bars since I was 15. But then again, it's a whole different country.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have been to a few bars/pubs before the country ones do nto care who comes in, what ever age, the ones in town center are only strict in the evening and night, not earlyer.

In the UK the age to get in to a normal bar is 18 years old, although if there are 'exotic dancers' its 21 so it varys from club to club

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on local laws and the rules of the bar. Generally, you have to be 18, but some bars won't let guys in unless they're 20/21. Girls have it easy and aren't subject to the same rules.

Why don't you just go and ask the doorman how old you have to be to get in?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate 21 drinking age. Its gay as hell.