Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BAN demon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just read a post in the anything else forum..apparently theres some immature flaming between diesel and demon..but i started laughin my ass off when i noticed that practically EVERY post demon has been making is a childish flame towards diesel lol.

i dont really care, but this guy demon seems like a troll.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, read this and smiled. Wasn't going to reply, but the kids insistance that people give a sh!t about his reg date is just funny.

Dude, you're a tw@t. You flame and troll your way through the boards and post nothing meaningful or helpful. E.g. your reply to my security post.

The last thing I saw posted by you was a link to a thread which you claim proves Diesel is a flame and a troll. Of course anyone reading the linked thread soon learns that it's in fact you who's the culprit.

You don't need to be banned, just ignored.

Disinterested.
Osc.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to third Demons removal. He either flames DIESEL or Giovanni, which gets annoying really quickly.

By the way, registration date means nothing. Yeah, you've been here two months longer then me, but I know people who have been here all of 5 months who have learned way more then you have in your time here.

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, Demon and DIESEL and SAV40 flame eachother. It's funny, actually.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
Dude, you're a tw@t. You flame and troll your way through the boards and post nothing meaningful or helpful. E.g. your reply to my security post.
Define "meaningful." Define "helpful." It depends on your perspective. If you're just another apathetic kid walking through life who could give a shyt about anything about yourself, sure, then my contribution is meaningless to you, but I've received too many private messages to count thanking me for providing them with information, for providing an actually intelligent debate, and even T.T. Boy, who I once despised, requested that I re-open communication channels to him.

I find it really eerie that you say that I flame and troll my way through the boards when the only swine that I've roasted is DIESEL. "Meatheads", as he refers to himself, need to lay off the testosterone. I wouldn't expect a newbie like yourself to understand the history between DIESEL and I. I respected him a year ago for many of the reasons that many of the kids on this forum do, but lately, he's just been a repugnant inconsiderate prick who finds joy in verbally assaulting anyone who differs in opinion.

crazykid
The only idiot I attack is DIESEL. Gio is cool. I even designed a logo for his blog, but again, I wouldn't expect you to know that since all you do is concern yourself with your issues.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lollipop
In my opinion, Demon and DIESEL and SAV40 flame eachother. It's funny, actually.
I once stood beside DIESEL on many political issues, but lately, he's becoming more and more extreme in his ideologies. He seems to be a hardcore flag-flying redneck pro-America conservative now, who feels that any criticism of America is anti-American.

SAV40 is just a pro-Israel Israeli apologist with nothing better to do than conduct virtual Lohamah Psichologit-like operations.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
crazykid
The only idiot I attack is DIESEL. Gio is cool. I even designed a logo for his blog, but again, I wouldn't expect you to know that since all you do is concern yourself with your issues.
You've had your wars with Gio too. Saying you haven't is like saying "I never lied about my age before." As far as "all you do is concern yourself with your issues," what are you talking about? :confused:

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
You've had your wars with Gio too. Saying you haven't is like saying "I never lied about my age before." As far as "all you do is concern yourself with your issues," what are you talking about? :confused:
I've had flame wars with you, whatsupwiddat (AC/DC), Sir_Chancealot, Jester, CableLight, Page, oreo_renegade, The Edge, T.T. Boy, MsThang, Pimpologist, Deagleclaw, and countless others, but so have you, and countless others. All of this happened when the political threads were not banned. Are you really that blind to not see that Diesel does in fact verbally attack anyone who presents a different opinion? I went through each response in that huge political thread and all I saw from Diesel was "fvck you", "fvckin idiot", "you don't know shyt", "you're fvcking ignorant", "fvck that", etc.

By the way, there's a difference between past and present.

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diesel comes accross as a very smart guy even though I don't agree with everything he says.

Demon on the other hand has recently been posting for the sole purpose of baiting Diesel into a flame war; and not only is it immature, its also cluttering up the anything else board with a bunch of crap. Paradox even posted in the "Where do you get your news" thread asking Demon not to flamebait.

I don't care about nonsense like the history of those two, all I know is that for the past couple of days, every thread I see in Anything Else is littered with flamebait from Demon.

examples:
"Diesel gets his "news" from fox"
"Call Diesel he's a "lawyer".
"Diesel defines what is 'intelligent life' and who is in that group. Just ask him".
etc.

Demon...grow up dude or get a life.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:rolleyes: If you guys are really so bothered by Demon's "flaming" why are you contributing to a thread that basically is just giving him an outlet for it? :D He has shown a lot of intelligence and helpfulness in other posts and a lot of other guys have shown a lot of garbage advice, flaming, and nonsense in other posts... Big deal.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had flame wars with you, whatsupwiddat (AC/DC), Sir_Chancealot, Jester, CableLight, Page, oreo_renegade, The Edge, T.T. Boy, MsThang, Pimpologist, Deagleclaw, and countless others, but so have you, and countless others. All of this happened when the political threads were not banned. Are you really that blind to not see that Diesel does in fact verbally attack anyone who presents a different opinion? I went through each response in that huge political thread and all I saw from Diesel was "fvck you", "fvckin idiot", "you don't know shyt", "you're fvcking ignorant", "fvck that", etc.

By the way, there's a difference between past and present.
I have no idea where you got this beef with me.. it's almost kind of stalkerish and pathetic... as you, personally, don't really concern me.

What does concern me is that you keep hurling the same accusations about me in some kind of lame attempt to sully me on this board. I happen to like this board, so this of course, pisses me off to no end.

1. I "verbally attack" everything I don't agree with. Not so. I merely offer a counterpoint. If I am strong in my language is because I have taken offense to something I find ridiculous or downright insulting... of course, I'm a redneck now because I happen to like my country, brilliant, and so appropriately pompous and elitist...oh wannabe Frenchie! If someone is going to post something, I have every right to respond. If you think you're right defend it, don't hide like a cvnt behind flames, because you're mad I don't fall for your bullshyt. If you consider it a "verbal attack" that's your fukkin' problem. Just because you consider it to be an attack does not mean IT ACTUALLY IS. And it pisses me off that I have to justify myself to this board because your coward ass will not drop this bullshyt persecution.

2. Please post these threads where all I say is you "fukkin idiot" this, "fukkin' idiot" that....... I'm really curious to read this.. are you sure you aren't confusing me with your old tactics?

3. My views haven't changed at all - I have been rather consistent with my arguments. It is you that has changed into a bitter little shyt.

And yet you still persist in trying to make me look bad, but in the end it is you who is continually being hung out to dry by his own delusions of grandeur.

I can't believe I even wasted my time replying to this bullshyt.

Probably because it's a shame we can't meet in person and settle this like real men. Oh yeah, you'd probably shyt in your pants, coward.

D

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect a newbie like yourself to understand the history between DIESEL and I.
This is where I think you are going insane.

THERE IS NO HISTORY BETWEEN YOU AND I.

Just that phrase alone suggests that you are not all there..... I have no history with anyone on this board.. seeing as you are just annoying words on a screen to me, hell bent on fabricating bullshyt against me.... "history??" that is just fukked up to even put it in those terms.

It seems I just became your flaming target du jour a couple of weeks ago, and you've taken a fancy to me and will not let up.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think he likes you...

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
I have no idea where you got this beef with me.. it's almost kind of stalkerish and pathetic... as you, personally, don't really concern me.
You are always calling people out and talking shyt. That is why I'm against you now.
What does concern me is that you keep hurling the same accusations about me in some kind of lame attempt to sully me on this board. I happen to like this board, so this of course, pisses me off to no end.
Blah blah blah. Now you're assuming the position of the victim. Here's a little taste of your own roids: pvssy!
1. I "verbally attack" everything I don't agree with. Not so. I merely offer a counterpoint. If I am strong in my language is because I have taken offense to something I find ridiculous or downright insulting... of course, I'm a redneck now because I happen to like my country, brilliant, and so appropriately pompous and elitist...oh wannabe Frenchie! If someone is going to post something, I have every right to respond. If you think you're right defend it, don't hide like a cvnt behind flames, because you're mad I don't fall for your bullshyt. If you consider it a "verbal attack" that's your fukkin' problem. Just because you consider it to be an attack does not mean IT ACTUALLY IS. And it pisses me off that I have to justify myself to this board because your coward ass will not drop this bullshyt persecution.
You only "offer" a counterpoint AFTER telling others they're "fvcking idiots".
2. Please post these threads where all I say is you "fukkin idiot" this, "fukkin' idiot" that....... I'm really curious to read this.. are you sure you aren't confusing me with your old tactics?
So sad... Paradox has deleted all those threads because they were political threads. Of course, we can just use this thread. See, you just said "fukkin idiot this" and "fukkin idiot that."
3. My views haven't changed at all - I have been rather consistent with my arguments. It is you that has changed into a bitter little shyt.
Okaaaay, Mr. Conservative Pro-War--Mr. Politically Correct.
And yet you still persist in trying to make me look bad, but in the end it is you who is continually being hung out to dry by his own delusions of grandeur.
More victimization crap... pvssy.
I can't believe I even wasted my time replying to this bullshyt.
Wasted your time? What do you have to do that's important? Lift weights?
Probably because it's a shame we can't meet in person and settle this like real men. Oh yeah, you'd probably shyt in your pants, coward.
San Diego, California 92064. I dare you to enter my street, Meathead... Mr. "I'm a real man."
This is where I think you are going insane.
When was this not news?
THERE IS NO HISTORY BETWEEN YOU AND I.
Sure, there is. Forum history.
Just that phrase alone suggests that you are not all there..... I have no history with anyone on this board.. seeing as you are just annoying words on a screen to me, hell bent on fabricating bullshyt against me.... "history??" that is just fukked up to even put it in those terms.
Awww, is "history" too big of a word for that little brain of yours? *sniffle*
It seems I just became your flaming target du jour a couple of weeks ago, and you've taken a fancy to me and will not let up.
Nah, you became my target a year ago. I just don't give a fvck what I say now, pvssy. Oh, and I won't let up because you're a prick! Stay in the Health forum, blockhead.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cesare Cardinali
Diesel comes accross as a very smart guy even though I don't agree with everything he says.
Sure, if you're an idiot.

Demon on the other hand has recently been posting for the sole purpose of baiting Diesel into a flame war; and not only is it immature, its also cluttering up the anything else board with a bunch of crap.
Yea, it makes it hard for kids with blinders on to see where all the anger is originating from, does it not?
Paradox even posted in the "Where do you get your news" thread asking Demon not to flamebait.
No, Paradox asked why am I baiting.

I don't care about nonsense like the history of those two, all I know is that for the past couple of days, every thread I see in Anything Else is littered with flamebait from Demon.
Just like every political thread that pops up now and then is littered with Diesel's ad hominems.

examples:
"Diesel gets his "news" from fox"
"Call Diesel he's a "lawyer".
"Diesel defines what is 'intelligent life' and who is in that group. Just ask him".
etc.
Those aren't necessarily flames or "flamebaits." They're more like statements of Diesel's "facts".

Demon...grow up dude or get a life.
:rolleyes: I'll leaving my growing up to evolution. As for getting a life, I already have one. Thanks for the suggestion though.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like I said, you just keep hanging yourself more and more with each post....keep up the good work, champ!

p.s. I never assume the status of victim...besides, you hardly "victimize" me, you just annoy me.

I'm just merely saying you are insane. You're also doing a pretty good job of making me look good to boot.

I never recall you having beef with me a year ago. Therefore, we had no history then, nor do we have "history" now.

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! THIS IS GOLD!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
like I said, you just keep hanging yourself more and more with each post....keep up the good work, champ!

p.s. I never assume the status of victim...besides, you hardly "victimize" me, you just annoy me.

I'm just merely saying you are insane. You're also doing a pretty good job of making me look good to boot.

I never recall you having beef with me a year ago. Therefore, we had no history then, nor do we have "history" now.
Thanks. I love you.

Status
Not open for further replies.