Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good on the reply about the first night sex. You must be good looking to get these kind of responses and quick interest. I haven't been getting sh!t on pof. Not even ogres or fatties. Only chicks that want simps to pay for pics and vids!
I am good looking. I still say I’m an 8. BUT a lot of it is your energy. No joke but years ago I didn’t get these kinds of responses. Just initial interest and then I lost them after the first message.

good news is: you can work on your energy by getting in touch with your core manly self and your kinks and desires

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is trying to dictate the pace it seems. The fact is: she wanted monogamy, I said no, she said maybe we shouldn’t see each other. So I said “ok good luck” and moved on with my life. Then she texts me as if I’m obligated to her as if nothing had happened.
I’m ghosting till Wednesday or till she texts with something sensible.

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the 7.5 rescheduled with me for new week. I’m dumbfounded why she’s still interested. I got my tip in her but by and large my d!ck has been dead whenever we get in bed together. We’ve tried 4 times. Pic attached

Attachments

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Messaged my 50 year old fwb. She’s down to get fvcked tonight so we’ll see how that goes.

also had a lot of recent convos online that didn’t go anywhere. Overall feeling I need more girls because I only really have the one rn and that’s not a good and abundant place to be but I do what I gotta.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I spent the night. We fvcked about three times. It was ok. I’m already getting bored with her tho. Need a new girl

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Online interaction today:

me: Hey trouble

her: (she obviously read my profile) What is your definition of ethical non monogamy?

me: The same one as in google ;)

her: So a really deep seated belief system then Lol

I blocked her immediately

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mind giving an idea of what your profile says. I want to copy it, and see if it helps.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mind giving an idea of what your profile says. I want to copy it, and see if it helps.
I’m flattered.
This is for pof (haven’t had much success in there tho)
for my headline: Ethically non-monogamous

for my main write up:
Ethically non-monogamous. That said, I’m looking for a cool chill girl to go through life with

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's a cutie. Too bad that one didn't go anywhere. I can't get past "Hey trouble". They see that, then delete the match/conversation.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she's a cutie. Too bad that one didn't go anywhere. I can't get past "Hey trouble". They see that, then delete the match/conversation.
Ah so this is the secret of game as I understand it:

You have to be congruent with who yo are. The words you say aren’t some magic spell, they are just a means to an end. Maybe you personally like to be less blunt or direct, in which case a different opener might suit you better and get you results.

what I do is read pua stuff and openers etc and find what I feel most connected with. Then I use that.

so for you, have you ever had conversations on online dating? If so, use the openers you used there.

If you dont already, I suggest you start a journal. I’ll try and help if you post convos and such.

first things first: make sure your online profile matches your true desires. I noticed you copied mine you said, don’t do that unless that is exactly what you want.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is. We're in the same boat as far as goals/motives. Looks maybe a part of it also. More good looking guys can get away with things others can't. I am going to keep trying the things you say, just to see. I messaged a 5 on pof, and plan to mirror your convo with the cutie. Just to see how it goes.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is. We're in the same boat as far as goals/motives. Looks maybe a part of it also. More good looking guys can get away with things others can't. I am going to keep trying the things you say, just to see. I messaged a 5 on pof, and plan to mirror your convo with the cutie. Just to see how it goes.
That’s a good idea. I often message a few girls with different things to see what works for me and what doesn’t based on my theory.

the 22 year old (who today said I’m the only man for her even tho she knows I fvck other women) I first messaged with “Hey baby” so I tried that recently but no luck.

I have noticed that cuter girls can often be more interested than uglier girls, like in my example above. BUT, perhaps the ASD is at play. I just don’t know how to play it slower without risking friendzone but I will work on it.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl responded with "friends, maybe a relationship". So I had to take it in a different direction. I responded with "I am interested in something casual to start, but would be open to a relationship under the right circumstances."

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to think you need to have a certain look in your pics to remain congruent with the straight to sex talk.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to think you need to have a certain look in your pics to remain congruent with the straight to sex talk.
Maybe. But I never had these results years ago. Of course, I have worked on my style a bit and my energy is different than years ago. But my weight is the same.

in your example there tho, I would just next the girl. Don’t try to turn a girl looking for friends into a sex toy. Look for the sex toy and then you don’t waste time