Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back in the field

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all just a bit of background was on SS years ago when i was probably at the peak of my game but got a bit busy with work / career & life and actually ended up in a 4 year LTR

although she was a great girl and we had some great memories the attraction between us just fizzled out think covid & endless lockdowns just about finished it off , eventually i didn't even want to fvck her because there was just no real desire there unless i was horny something just wasn't working think i sub consciously freindzoned her

we called it quits in January

lockdown is just about ending in the UK now ( thank god) so i started re assessing the field last weekend signed back up to some dating apps to see the state of play

( for reference i have kept an eye on social dynamics over the last 4 years so im not completely cold on the ****ery that's been going on )

my initial reaction is that hypergamy is absolutely wild don't get me wrong it was bad 5/6 years ago but now women don't even seem to be hiding it any longer

Instagram appears to literally be like eBay for dating and the average bid price keeps getting higher and higher via social proof

i see almost little to zero point in engaging with a chick with over 1K followers on Instagram unless you are a serious player in your area or dwarf her presence you are pissing in the wind

the same can be said for these dating apps like tinder , bumble etc utterly pointless and now seem to have been monetised to draw every last penny out of a heterosexual male

i have bad news for cold approach too with the way women's rights are developing , im not sure this is even going to be legal in a few years let alone socially acceptable don't get me wrong there are certain environment's it can still work but these are becomming far and few between

the only area i now see as truly viable for an average guy to legitimately meet and fvck quality women is through social circles

at the moment my circles are weak im approaching 30 and my hometown is dull and boring there's nowhere to go and nothing to do , i am working on building a lifestyle that will allow me to travel more but still a year or so from fully implementing that

so i guess my questions are

how are you guys coping in the field in 2021 ?

what have you noticed changing through the years ?

any tips ?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, just try and make you into the better version of yourself in terms of mental healthy, physical health, money, and knowledge. Pvssy is part of the equation but only 20% max, no more than that.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no need to be sorry the relationship ultimately ceded into a friendship if we were 60+ i would have said yea that's ok

problem is i am 29 you get one shot at your youth and i still have plenty of women to fvck

yes i am noticing the entitlement in abundance but i believe this is a general societal issue that is spanning across all areas of life and its going to get worse people are highly deluded these days

i agree my entire focus this year is going to be on gym , financial independence and learning

chicks always have and always will follow suit

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always looked at it like diversifying your portfolio. You did bar game, cold approaches and online.

Online now dominates in the form of apps and social media. Whereas in the golden days of the game (think the first decade of this century),good approach game could take you very far.

I think the apps and social media have made everyone lazy so if you trained before this.. you have better game.

I agree that social circles seem to be one of the main alternatives to online. Thats why there are so many work relationships in the huge department i'm in.