Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Awkward situation

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I accidentally ignored a girl totally in a harsh way a week ago. Now I need to talk to her again (we will be at the same place at the same time tomorrow...). I'm interested in her sister so I need her on my side. Anyway it feels awkward to start talking to her because I know that she'll do her best to ignore me. How do I approach? What do I say to "rebreak" the ice? What do I say if she asks me why I ignored her?

I think that I have a pretty good idea of what to do. I know that I will have to act all confident, smile and pretend like nothing has happened and just ask her about her. Do you have any other ideas/tips/advice?

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
How far out of your way did you go to ignore her? I don't go out of my way to avoid or ignore anyone. Sometimes I may be buisy, not have time, or just not be in the mood to hang out, but I notaced that purposly trying to avoid or ignore someone makes you look like your insecrue and afraid of confrontation. If something anoys me, I say it straight out in a funny and slightly sarcastic way. On super hot chicks, I make fun of them a little to make them aware that they are not queen of the world, and bring out their insecurities, but also in a way that its not a big deal. Back handed compliments also work well.

Your best chance at this point if you have to rebreak the ice is to act like everything is cool, and what happened last week was no big deal. When ever possable, try not to make little things seem bigger then they are. Women bloon situations up enough as it is just to test your manlyness and see how you carry yourself in tough situations. Use the standard c/f and make sure not to make a big deal out of things.

It is better to be brutally honest, and use c/f to address situations rather then to try and sugger coat things and spare someones feelings. You sound more confident, down to earth, and straight forward. Suger coating raises suspisions that the situation may be worse then it actually is. That is what makes people feel awkword when a simple situation comes up. Awkword situations can be easilly fixed or prevented if people just had more balls.

Azariah

Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly did you "accidentally ignore a girl totally in a harsh way"?

Without knowing the details, I would suggest admitting the mistake. Down play it as much as possible. Don't apologize. And if she tries to make a big deal out of it, verbally deflect her comments and, what ever you do, don't play along. Also, minimize the problem in your own mind to lower your susceptability to being baited.

Player69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something to think about.

chick: Where were you all night?

A: no where

B: out with a friend

C: I was at the corner of a street down town selling my body to strangers for cash when an alian space craft beamed me up and said they needed my penis to save their civalition. There were 10 other chicks there, and 7 were from other planits. One had 4 vaginas and was from the planet kinytron 5... then I woke up drunk at a video store. So, how was your night? Did you miss me?

"A" sounds insecure and "B" sounds suspesious. "C" sounds confident, and exadurated to the point which it can't be real. If may sound bad, but its exadurated and mixed with c/f.

Want to know how to rebreak the ice with this chick? "Oh look, its the lady who likes to ignore me, lets dance like smurfs!"