Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average to below average guys with decent women

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s not “yours”, it’s just your turn. I don’t consider myself beta if I wasn’t getting sex from a woman, I view it as her loss not mine
Lol, when a girl begs you to **** her, humiliate herself for you, do whatever you want - she is yours. Alpha doesn't give a **** if she has sex with other guys (be it her beta hubby or some other alpha) because for him she isn't "love of his life", she is just someone who satisfies his needs and completely replaceable. The only thing matter is if she is doing that you want, satisfying your desires. If she is - then you allow her to stay with you. If she isn't - then she has no place in your life. She can't "end your turn", it is you who decides if she can stay with you or not. Also, it seems you missed the point. It isn't that betas don't get sex, it is that when they get it the best thing for them is validation. "Oh, I'm getting sex from the goddess, I'm not a loser, yay!".