Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aura of Confidence

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can most definitely say that I shine a fvcking awesome DJ aura of confidence when I am around chicks.

There's tons of reasons I am basing this on and they are mostly related to the fact people blatantly bring it up.

Take tonight for example. I'm sitting at my place backing some beers with my brother and a few of his friends. One of his friends had a sister. Prolly a 8.5. Cute girl. Well this drunk kid has to point out eventually after an hour or so hanging out that this girl wants me to be her man. She has a b/f and I respected that so I wasn't even trying to pick her up. There are plenty of girls to go around. Evidence definitely lead that I was purely a hit with this chick though.

One of the many situations that being a DJ has allowed me to experience.

It probably helped that a few of the kids pointed out I was truly an alpha male with a few of their comments and made me out to be good with girlies.

------------------
"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."

"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt