Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women who act like you don't exist

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@corrector I think it is a good idea to have attractive woman in your work. And maybe for a different reason. in that it gets you used to dealing with them and a little bit desensitized to their hotness.

I personally have found that the best thing for me is situational approach. I found that if I get good at this then I'm not bound to fishing in any particular pond wherever I go if I see an attractive lady I just start up a chat. If she's dismissive obviously shutting it down fine move on with my day. if it's somewhere like the lift of my building where are I am likely to see her again I just say a few words now and then basically breadcrumb it to build up some comfort. if it's a one-off encounter and she is quite open to the conversation I may give it a shot on the spot.

Now I'm going from muscle memory here. I've been with my current girlfriend for 4 years. I still chat but I don't hook anymore.

What's your thoughts on that?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz to quote Lao Tzu. If you never put yourself above others you can become a leader of men.

This paternalistic old style command and conquer schtick you do is never going to impress a worldly man.

No doubt you spin max. But u r a smart guy. You could be a great help here if you could focus less on being a legend in your own lunchbox.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get that at the gym too. I mean I do the same to them tho cuz I’m focused on my workout really, I don’t really work out like other people though so I kinda stand out a little bit. I take long ass rest and walk around listening to my music, sometimes dancing a little lol. Sometimes if they get right in front of me I’ll just blatantly stare/check them out in the most obvious way, don’t even care if I get caught staring, they’ll watch me stare at their hips and **** lmao

Most of them are honestly not that good-looking tbh, they just look like they’re hot, but in reality they’re not. They just don’t have excess flab. A lot of them have tight hip flexors which makes their lower back arch, and that causes their ass to stick out more. But if you look at their face and actually analyze it to see how their face *actually* looks like beneath all the makeup, you’ll find that they’re really not that pretty. Not to mention, these broads all wear those high-waist yogas that are especially tight around the waist to mimic me having an hourglass figure, but if you look at them from the side view, you’ll see it disappears somewhat and they have the same blocky, square/rectangular body shape as men in that they’re thick down the center (you just don’t see that when you look at them from the front view). Plus, most of these bitches are flat chested—these sports bras are low-cut and also act as pushup bras too, so there’s that as well.

This is just the reality of it. You can see how all this stuff is actually making their body look better than it really is. They don’t look all that good naked, it’s just deception lol. That’s why they all still have low self esteem and daddy issues to some degree. Their entire life is a lie hahaha

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that
Yeah I get that at the gym too. I mean I do the same to them tho cuz I’m focused on my workout really, I don’t really work out like other people though so I kinda stand out a little bit. I take long ass rest and walk around listening to my music, sometimes dancing a little lol. Sometimes if they get right in front of me I’ll just blatantly stare/check them out in the most obvious way, don’t even care if I get caught staring, they’ll watch me stare at their hips and **** lmao

Most of them are honestly not that good-looking tbh, they just look like they’re hot, but in reality they’re not. They just don’t have excess flab. A lot of them have tight hip flexors which makes their lower back arch, and that causes their ass to stick out more. But if you look at their face and actually analyze it to see how their face *actually* looks like beneath all the makeup, you’ll find that they’re really not that pretty. Not to mention, these broads all wear those high-waist yogas that are especially tight around the waist to mimic me having an hourglass figure, but if you look at them from the side view, you’ll see it disappears somewhat and they have the same blocky, square/rectangular body shape as men in that they’re thick down the center (you just don’t see that when you look at them from the front view). Plus, most of these bitches are flat chested—these sports bras are low-cut and also act as pushup bras too, so there’s that as well.

This is just the reality of it. You can see how all this stuff is actually making their body look better than it really is. They don’t look all that good naked, it’s just deception lol. That’s why they all still have low self esteem and daddy issues to some degree. Their entire life is a lie hahaha
yep the more time you spend in the gym the more you realize this. The girls all look good in leggings/ hormones are in the air but maybe 1/10 of girls actually LOOK Good. I've maybe seen once a girl that was actually above the average gym bunny. The girls just look good compared to the fat whales/ sausage fest of muscle. In reality these girls are pretty basic. Get them naked and there body are nothing special.

But anyone older then say 25 know that the kim k look is just fat acceptance. They just used to say "fat ass", before maybe like 2010 women where judged on there face/chest size now girls can have a average face but labeled a 10/10 with a big ass.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz to quote Lao Tzu. If you never put yourself above others you can become a leader of men.

This paternalistic old style command and conquer schtick you do is never going to impress a worldly man.

No doubt you spin max. But u r a smart guy. You could be a great help here if you could focus less on being a legend in your own lunchbox.
You must think that I even care abt what you think...

In real life, I am already a leader of a multitude of both men and women.

Both professionally and personally.

One is inherited whilst the other I worked for it.

Do you think I can speak of leadership and all the other things here if I wasn't in that position?

Childishness.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that

yep the more time you spend in the gym the more you realize this. The girls all look good in leggings/ hormones are in the air but maybe 1/10 of girls actually LOOK Good. I've maybe seen once a girl that was actually above the average gym bunny. The girls just look good compared to the fat whales/ sausage fest of muscle. In reality these girls are pretty basic. Get them naked and there body are nothing special.

But anyone older then say 25 know that the kim k look is just fat acceptance. They just used to say "fat ass", before maybe like 2010 women where judged on there face/chest size now girls can have a average face but labeled a 10/10 with a big ass.
Yeah my friends and I all noticed that too. It used to be where chicks said **** like “he’s got a cute butt” about guys who were attractive and would ask questions like “does this make my butt look big?” But now ****s completely reversed lmao

One thing will always remain constant though—big titties with an hourglass figure will always be sexy in my eyes lol. Although I personally still like chicks with a shapely butt tbh, but it’s gotta be shapely, not just big for no reason lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha and there's the problem. With some of the other senior guys there has been some proof of what you are in real life. People have talked to them on Skype and people have met them. So far....... nothing so I guess we will just have to take your word on that :rofl:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the trouble is the majority of them seem to have a wine glass figure now or like those wobble dolls that you can't tip over.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of people are like that unless they know/like you.

So if she doesn't really know you you'll have to get her in the habit of greeting you, but if she doesn't like you your efforts will be in vain.

Oh well, if you can't get her to make eye contact and say hi she's probably too much of a b!tch to be worth your time anyway.

Papa_smu

Banned
Reaction score
Most people won't ever care that you exist. You need to learn to be ok with that. Most people are locked into their own heads.
This is the common answer to the all too common situation of being completely ignored by women you find attractive. They're people too that can get stuck in their head. So, we can't rule out the possibility that she may have the same rationale as the OP being oblivious of his existence.

And just when you think you'll be the one to remove the veil of mystery of what they are truly thinking, it blows up in one's face as they do the completely opposite reaction.

There is also a common solution to this problem: meet other women. In fact, about 90% of a man's problem with meeting women can be solved with, ironically, meeting other women. Who cares what she thinks? Go find another women to approach and date. If you spend any more time with that chick who completely ignores you then you'll run the risk of developing a oneitis.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't force things. Females choose its simple. Don't be worried bout those who arent worried about you.