Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women who act like you don't exist

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm generally referring to a woman/women whom you might see around regularly

Shes in your gym class or at your gym, in your college class, in another department at work or maybe you bump into her at Starbucks 2x a week.

You consider yourself an attractive guy for the most part and you are within an acceptable dating range (half your age plus 7).

However, everytime you walk past her or are in her proximity she avoids eye contact. You never catch her checking you out from a distance either. You also see this person being friendly with other people, sometimes other guys. You mind as well be invisible.

So whats going on here?

I think it comes down to two main reasons.

1.) She' s single. You might be decent looking or maybe you even look like Matthew Mcconaughey, but she just doesn't find you physically appealing.

The more likely reason.....

2.) She may or may not find you physically attractive but she is already in a happy relationship. Perhaps she can sense you are checking her out too. Women in this situation will avoid eye contact, because if she looks at you if may be misconstrued as interest on her part.

When women do this to me (ones that I find attractive) I tend to have an FU attitude towards them. Well, if you are going to act like I don't exist, I will do the same back to you.

I also feel this way about women who I find attractive who date loser guys who they will never leave. Why should I go out of my way to be friendly to you when I will get absolutely nothing in return. They are going home to bone the other guy, not you!

Anybody feel where I am coming from?

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple... You remind her of someone or something uncomfortable to her. This is what women do in such a case.

Your job is to get yourself to a point where you couldn’t care less; where you are immune to a silly girl’s nonsensical whims.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If it's a hot girl, then you have to ask yourself.."what do I offer her that differentiates myself from the many others that hit on her every day?"
Wrong mindset.

You should be teaching others to think along these lines; what does she hv to offer me that differentiates herself from many others?

1st get urself into the right frame.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference man...who cares what some silly girl thinks. For whatever reason she doesn't feel comfortable looking at or interacting with you...it could be because of a host of reasons not necessarily bad about you at all.

Point is, don't let a woman dictate how you feel or view yourself....they are mostly all extremely fickle, shallow, crazy and follow their fellow female peers heard mindsets at any given time. There is literally zero significance about how one views you or doesn't view you. Just ease up and not care.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You consider yourself an attractive guy for the most part and you are within an acceptable dating range (half your age plus 7)."

This is largely a fallacy, btw. 37 year old women don't flock to 60 year old men
They will deal with fit and moneyed 50 year olds though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe so. But that doesn't fit the rule of "I/2 your age plus 7"

I don't know who came up with that rule, but it is essentially garbage
It works at 35 or so and below. At higher ages not so well. However like in a muslim country or India this would work perfectly. The 60 and 35 example.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of us aren't living in a muslim country, though.

I guess it would work well in a country where 99% of women are starving and you walk the street with a bag of groceries...….but I prefer to deal with reality
For sure, in the states, that formula doesn't work past around 35 years old maybe up to 40, that's about it.

In my experience it's best to stay within +/- 5 years. And a female even ONE single year older will treat you better than a young babe. Stay somewhat within groups or meat markets where your SMV has value.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most people won't ever care that you exist. You need to learn to be ok with that. Most people are locked into their own heads.

I think meditation and or yoga or taichi would be good for you. Cut down the chatter of the monkey brain a little bit.
College seemed that way. Mind you I went to a private university in St. Louis which like most of the colleges there are commuter schools. So most do not live on campus and drive home after classes so not many chances for classmates to mingle and hang around each other. Most of my classmates lived off campus and would just go home after class.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my point wasn't to provide more excuses. It was for the op to be more centred and sure of who he is. What we used to call being your own man and being comfortable in your skin.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people won't ever care that you exist. You need to learn to be ok with that. Most people are locked into their own heads.
+1. Spot on.

A lot of men think what they do matters in this world. Even more think their purpose in life is to serve women. Can’t place all the blame on men though, the system brainwashes them to serve women from a very young age.

In the end none of what we do matters much. We are all here for a short period of time so let’s enjoy it. And enjoy women.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're living with the wrong mindset.

She's not giving you an opening and probably doesn't want to.
Know what to do next? You move on!

You can't be fixated on one woman not giving you any ioi.
You'll miss out on other opportunities that are open to you.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be acting like attractive women don't exist. That's how I act until a woman goes out of her way to get my attention. This is the proper masculine way. You are about your purpose and women try to seduce you and get your attention, and then you reward them with attention/validation. It sets the proper frame. She makes an effort, you reward her efforts, and she keeps making more efforts and upping the ante. Eventually she finds a reason to get you alone.

Some of you guys have it all wrong. Either your mothers held you a little too tight or your fathers didn't teach you about purpose. From the perspective as a guy who gets seduced by women, it's cringeworthy reading some of these threads.

Get it through your thick skulls. Romance cannot happen until SHE makes an effort. Your job is to qualify/reward/dismiss. You are the source of validation.
I think you are correct, but I'm always afraid with that mindset (being too laid back) the woman might think you are shy or not interested based on your lack of effort.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
I think you are correct, but I'm always afraid with that mindset (being too laid back) the woman might think you are shy or not interested based on your lack of effort.
Your not understanding what he means.....

He doesn't mean sit there and dont do anything or not show interest, hes saying that he doesnt make any strong efforts to show interest if the girl doesnt show interest.

Also, theres no reason to worry about being to laid back, I have pulled women by literally sitting there and barely even responding to there questions lol.
If shes attracted to you it doesnt matter what you do or how you behave.

Prettyboy Dee

Banned
Reaction score
Why the hell are you sitting around wondering why a hot girl is not talking to you? Grow a pair and go talk to her, are you scared? You need signs of interest to approach a woman? Lol.......

You can tell who has real legit confidence and who have fake confidence, men actually sit and wait for ioi before hitting on a hot girl? Sh!ts crazy.

I cant speak for you but attractive women act like this towards me all the time, why? Because I'm Aesthetic and ****y as hell and there intimidated by me, they try to knock me down a notch, they dont wanna boost my already inflated ego as they say lol, but as soon as I show a little interest in them they drop the act. Its actually quite interesting to see lol.

Anyway, who cares why it happens, hit on women, get laid, pull, simple.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell are you sitting around wondering why a hot girl is not talking to you? Grow a pair and go talk to her, are you scared? You need signs of interest to approach a woman? Lol.......

You can tell who has real legit confidence and who have fake confidence, men actually sit and wait for ioi before hitting on a hot girl? Sh!ts crazy.

I cant speak for you but attractive women act like this towards me all the time, why? Because I'm Aesthetic and ****y as hell and there intimidated by me, they try to knock me down a notch, they dont wanna boost my already inflated ego as they say lol, but as soon as I show a little interest in them they drop the act. Its actually quite interesting to see lol.

Anyway, who cares why it happens, hit on women, get laid, pull, simple.
Yeah man, you got me, I'm scared
Btw, you should humble yourself

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be acting like attractive women don't exist. That's how I act until a woman goes out of her way to get my attention. This is the proper masculine way. You are about your purpose and women try to seduce you and get your attention, and then you reward them with attention/validation. It sets the proper frame. She makes an effort, you reward her efforts, and she keeps making more efforts and upping the ante. Eventually she finds a reason to get you alone.

Some of you guys have it all wrong. Either your mothers held you a little too tight or your fathers didn't teach you about purpose. From the perspective as a guy who gets seduced by women, it's cringeworthy reading some of these threads.

Get it through your thick skulls. Romance cannot happen until SHE makes an effort. Your job is to qualify/reward/dismiss. You are the source of validation.
More chadsplaining.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the way modern tech is. She probably has a smartphone, access to social media, has tons of male validation, social connections, orbiters and maybe in a relationship and a few other guys she's cheating with him on, etc... and is bombarded 24/7 by male attention. Then you come along and don't hit her radar.

It happens to me too. I have another issue because of tech is it's bombardment of TV. You then start misplacing things, or missing things infront of you because your brain gets strained out from being spoiled by tech. I'd imagine it's the same process with the females. They fail to see any guy infront of them properly because of tech spoilage.

The best solution is to take a job that puts you in proximity with attractive women. What else can you do in this world?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has happened to me too and i think most of time its that she is not available. and not looking.

Very attractive women will be all smile and eye contact when im talking to them then the average to below average women would barely look me in the eye. And its not because they are intimidated.

Not that long ago there was that decent women checking me out in a very obvious way then she got back with her ex and i completely disappear from her radar.