Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women 18 to 24

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, I think 15 years is the cut-off. You are not old enough to be her father or of a different generation.

I am 43 and I am in good shape. Realisitically, I think late 20's is the lowest I can go or get at this point.
15 years is a good deal, whatever some RP-Guru´s say about not dating girls past 25.

I have seen to many below 25 with nothing but sawdust and money in their heads to believe they are the holy grail.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyhow, I think 15 years is the cut-off. You are not old enough to be her father or of a different generation.
The general rule of thumb that society has followed throughout the 1900's including a recent survey by OKC supporting this, is your age divided by half plus 7 on what's generally accepted by society.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The general rule of thumb that society has followed throughout the 1900's including a recent survey by OKC supporting this, is your age divided by half plus 7 on what's generally accepted by society.

At 37, I would be open to dating a 21-24 year old. According to that rule, 26 would be my lower point.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 37, I would be open to dating a 21-24 year old. According to that rule, 26 would be my lower point.
There is no hard set rule and you're welcome to date anyone you want. This is just what's generally been acceptable by society. But fvck society if you can get away with it, right? :up:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get too caught up in the age. At 31, my preference is women 24-33. Younger than 24 is simply too immature to date. 33 is really pushing it for child bearing but I typically go for women that are info fitness. Anything over that is no bueno. Most of my plates end up being 27-31.

One thing Ive noticed once hitting 30 is that cougars are no longer viable. I occasionally always had a cougar (40+) plate in my 20s but it seems like once a guy reaches 30s he loses the young cub fvck buddy viability.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get too caught up in the age. At 31, my preference is women 24-33. Younger than 24 is simply too immature to date. 33 is really pushing it for child bearing but I typically go for women that are info fitness. Anything over that is no bueno. Most of my plates end up being 27-31.

One thing Ive noticed once hitting 30 is that cougars are no longer viable. I occasionally always had a cougar (40+) plate in my 20s but it seems like once a guy reaches 30s he loses the young cub fvck buddy viability.
Not true. I'm 43, last three plates of mine were 58, 50 and 50. I boned the one 50 year old and hooked up pretty good with other 50 year old.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. I'm 43, last three plates of mine were 58, 50 and 50. I boned the one 50 year old and hooked up pretty good with other 50 year old.
Damn bro, 58??? Do tell.
Oldest one I've banged was 51 but always wondered about an older gal(maybe a sick and curious fantasy of mine).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to know. But I don’t think a 50 year old woman is a cougar to a 43 Year old male.

My experience in my 30s is that 40+ immediately bring up age, where as in my 20s it was more “you’re cute. Are you aware I’m old enough to be your mom” followed by sex.

Some of the best sex I’ve had as been with cougars. They’re way better in that department than women in their early 20s.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to know. But I don’t think a 50 year old woman is a cougar to a 43 Year old male.

My experience in my 30s is that 40+ immediately bring up age, where as in my 20s it was more “you’re cute. Are you aware I’m old enough to be your mom” followed by sex.

Some of the best sex I’ve had as been with cougars. They’re way better in that department than women in their early 20s.
True, mature attractive women are hot.

I used to work at a bar when I was 24ish. Had a "cougar" probably mid 40s say to me. "Too bad I wasn't married, I would eat you right up".

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no hard set rule and you're welcome to date anyone you want. This is just what's generally been acceptable by society. But fvck society if you can get away with it, right? :up:
I agree on ignoring society. I could date a 21-24 year old. Older guys often need to have something really amazing going for them. While I am able to attract younger women, I've not attracted substantially younger in my 30s. That's been a little bit of a disappointment.

I'll agree with this. Between 18-29, a guy can get sex from cougar in her 30s/40s pretty easily. 18-25 year old guys can play the cougar cub card with both 30s and 40s women. The 26-29 year old guys can't really do it much with 30 somethings anymore, but still with 40 somethings.

At age 30, a guy should be able to attract younger women consistently, even if it is 2-3 years younger.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn bro, 58??? Do tell.
Oldest one I've banged was 51 but always wondered about an older gal(maybe a sick and curious fantasy of mine).
Just made out with her

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, even a relatively "Average " fresh faced 21 year old will look delicious to men 30+
There is something about youth. Funny how women always tell me to find someone my own age. And how age differences are bad. Coping mechanism much.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is something about youth. Funny how women always tell me to find someone my own age. And how age differences are bad. Coping mechanism much.
Exactly. These women know they cant compete with these fresh-faced 18 to 24 year olds, so they try and shame us.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. These women know they cant compete with these fresh-faced 18 to 24 year olds, so they try and shame us.
Women past 30 are also bitter for having so many unsuccessful relationships. It’s not directly about age, more so mileage on the odometer. I have a 29 year old plate now that was a virgin. She’s still sweet. Probably won’t be once I’m done with her.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. In my experience these are the two demographics most likely to shame older man/younger woman relationships: Older women and younger men. These demographics obviously have a vested interest in discouraging these pairings...

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. In my experience these are the two demographics most likely to shame older man/younger woman relationships: Older women and younger men. These demographics obviously have a vested interest in discouraging these pairings...
I don't know what younger men have to be all huffy about; they have something to look forward to.

However, I get it. My friends and I did and still say to this day (when we see a hot chick with a noticeably older man). "What the hell is she doing with that old looking guy"?!

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women past 30 are also bitter for having so many unsuccessful relationships. It’s not directly about age, more so mileage on the odometer. I have a 29 year old plate now that was a virgin. She’s still sweet. Probably won’t be once I’m done with her.
Lol. where did you find her. Cant believe this is in the US/Western Europe. I know of this 25yo virgin asian chick which is weird cause he friends are hoes. She is so much sweeter than her friends. I guess she still has some "innocence".

I completely agree too much baggage just makes them unattractive. Internally I'm disgusted plus its a red flag, If she is so good why didnt the 10 guys before me stick around.