Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women 18 to 24

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if they realize how much power over men they actually have.

I'm glad to be a man no doubt, but I do sometimes envy the power these women possess (whether they know it or not).

I mean, even a relatively "Average " fresh faced 21 year old will look delicious to men 30+

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm glad to be a man no doubt, but I do sometimes envy the power these women possess (whether they know it or not).

I mean, even a relatively "Average " fresh faced 21 year old will look delicious to men 30+

They yield only as much power as men let them have. In reality most of them are useless little f@ck dolls. Not all ofcourse. Simps and SJWS give them power. Besides their looks what does the average 18 to 24 yearold...especially in this generation have to offer? Maybe a trendy sounding black lives matter tag on their profiles and some good selfies on instagram? Have you tried talking to them in that current age range? Most are complete braindead sheep and have been "feminized" already especially in the west.

How to spot a useless sheep on social media...just look for a white or hispanic girl with a #BLM tag or LGBG rights tag.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This power they have is relative. They are given attention.
But as soon as they find a man that can handle them, they're getting all wet and domestic.
This kind of power is actually making them unhappy most of the times. Like when they go to sleep and they have to close FB/Instagram.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media will easily make them realize it socially, sites like OnlyFans and SeekingArrangement will make them realize it financially unfortunately. We only have weak men to blame though...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think they noticed. There are 21 year old bimbos getting millions in divorce and alimony.

Plus the free food, free drinks, gifts, travel, cars... but it all ends the moment they hit the wall.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the 18-24 year olds realize their power.

Their beauty is fleeting. 18-26 then they're past peak.
Even though they are past peak, they still generate a lot of interest. A 30-35 year old woman has no shortage of male options if she's on a swipe app. There are 35 year olds using Tinder/Bumble/Hinge that generate nearly as much interest than an 18 year old not using swipe apps.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that the 18-24 year olds realize their power.

Even though they are past peak, they still generate a lot of interest. A 30-35 year old woman has no shortage of male options if she's on a swipe app. There are 35 year olds using Tinder/Bumble/Hinge that generate nearly as much interest than an 18 year old not using swipe apps.
No shortage of male options? No doubt about that. But 35 year old women don't want endless options of mid to low-tier men that were invisible to their 22 year old selves; they want the top-tier men they attracted when they were younger. That's where the frustration stems from. Anytime a woman over the age of 27 claims there are "no good men left", it's a tell-tale sign she's smashed into the wall.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No shortage of male options? No doubt about that. But 35 year old women don't want endless options of mid to low-tier men that were invisible to their 22 year old selves; they want the top-tier men they attracted when they were younger. That's where the frustration stems from. Anytime a woman over the age of 27 claims there are "no good men left", it's a tell-tale sign she's smashed into the wall.
There is a good article on Google out there called the "Dating Power Flip. The author states men gain much more power at 30 and women lose some of their power

I guess this pertains to late 20s men and early 30s men ignoring women their own age and going for women 18 to 26.

However, an attractive early 30s woman is,still going to get plenty of attention from men late 30s to late 40s.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a good article on Google out there called the "Dating Power Flip. The author states men gain much more power at 30 and women lose some of their power

I guess this pertains to late 20s men and early 30s men ignoring women their own age and going for women 18 to 26.

However, an attractive early 30s woman is,still going to get plenty of attention from men late 30s to late 40s.
An attractive 30 yrs old woman gets my attention if she is in great shape but she gets no commitment, Im mid 30s myself btw.

Anyway its impressive how mid 30s women are delusional, they still think they have a shot with men their own age and the more you explain that sex interest doesnt equal relationships interest the less they get it.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think they get plenty of attention from men their own age, but not men their own age with high SMV. If an attractive early 30s women wants a high SMV man she will generally have to go older.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they get plenty of attention from men their own age, but not men their own age with high SMV. If an attractive early 30s women wants a high SMV man she will generally have to go older.
True, it's a win win then. Women like men 5 to 15 years older anyhow.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If possible, all of us should look at the swipe queue of a 30-35 year old woman on one of the major swipe apps. She'll have hundreds of men in queue. The interest she'd generate if she were just using real life means of meeting men would be a mere fraction of that.

It's her own fault that she at 30-35 doesn't want endless options of mid to low tier men. I could understand not wanting low tier men, but plenty of those mid tier men she's deeming insufficient are actually reasonably good choices. The 50th-60th percentile 30-35 year old woman in 1990 might have snapped up one of these men and just gone on with life. In the 2010s, that became unacceptable for women because women were given more options at that time.

I'm 37. Since turning 30, I haven't had to work any less hard to attract dates and retain women. I have not noticed a gain in power during the last 7 years.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my observation young women usually date men their age to 5 years older.
From 23ish upwards you can find more and more women experienced with 35-45 year old boyfriends.
The problem is often not the age of men (as long as it is in a reasonable number) but their insecurity and selfdoubt when they have a young woman on their side. As long as you are arround 15 years of age-difference and dont become "the old man", you will be fine.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No argument there. The hypergamous nature of women was not designed for modern society and its uber-advanced telecommunications. It's been an absolute disaster for the dating market. All have been adversely affected (other than arguably the upper echelon of men), I'd say men in the 55-80th SMV percentile have been the hardest hit.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From 23ish upwards you can find more and more women experienced with 35-45 year old boyfriends.
The problem is often not the age of men (as long as it is in a reasonable number) but their insecurity and selfdoubt when they have a young woman on their side. As long as you are arround 15 years of age-difference and dont become "the old man", you will be fine.
I agree. One guy I know is 48 and currently has a 28 year old girlfriend.

2 years ago when I was 41, I was hanging out with a 21 year old from my gym class. The age difference bothered me since I was old enough to be her father. I couldn't even pick her up at her house (she lived with parents).

Anyhow, I think 15 years is the cut-off. You are not old enough to be her father or of a different generation.

I am 43 and I am in good shape. Realisitically, I think late 20's is the lowest I can go or get at this point.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. If possible, all of us should look at the swipe queue of a 30-35 year old woman on one of the major swipe apps. She'll have hundreds of men in queue. The interest she'd generate if she were just using real life means of meeting men would be a mere fraction of that.

It's her own fault that she at 30-35 doesn't want endless options of mid to low tier men. I could understand not wanting low tier men, but plenty of those mid tier men she's deeming insufficient are actually reasonably good choices. The 50th-60th percentile 30-35 year old woman in 1990 might have snapped up one of these men and just gone on with life. In the 2010s, that became unacceptable for women because women were given more options at that time.

I'm 37. Since turning 30, I haven't had to work any less hard to attract dates and retain women. I have not noticed a gain in power during the last 7 years.
Keep yourself in good physical shape, you can continue that for another 10 years atleast.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep yourself in good physical shape, you can continue that for another 10 years atleast.
I've been working out pretty well for the past decade. I recently measured at 11% body fat.