Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive women 18 to 24

oc16

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if they realize how much power over men they actually have.

I'm glad to be a man no doubt, but I do sometimes envy the power these women possess (whether they know it or not).

I mean, even a relatively "Average " fresh faced 21 year old will look delicious to men 30+

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm glad to be a man no doubt, but I do sometimes envy the power these women possess (whether they know it or not).

I mean, even a relatively "Average " fresh faced 21 year old will look delicious to men 30+

They yield only as much power as men let them have. In reality most of them are useless little f@ck dolls. Not all ofcourse. Simps and SJWS give them power. Besides their looks what does the average 18 to 24 yearold...especially in this generation have to offer? Maybe a trendy sounding black lives matter tag on their profiles and some good selfies on instagram? Have you tried talking to them in that current age range? Most are complete braindead sheep and have been "feminized" already especially in the west.

How to spot a useless sheep on social media...just look for a white or hispanic girl with a #BLM tag or LGBG rights tag.

Last edited:

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This power they have is relative. They are given attention.
But as soon as they find a man that can handle them, they're getting all wet and domestic.
This kind of power is actually making them unhappy most of the times. Like when they go to sleep and they have to close FB/Instagram.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media will easily make them realize it socially, sites like OnlyFans and SeekingArrangement will make them realize it financially unfortunately. We only have weak men to blame though...

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

They are fully aware. That’s what makes them a pain to keep around.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Few realize it. There nature is submissive. Weaker sex

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not just the attractive ones, They ALL have harems of men, the woman in my apartment block, is built like Dr Robotnik, with alcoholism

she has at least 4 men on the go, and 100s she leads on through social media.