Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive cashier women (e.g. Target, Supermarket, Starbucks, etc.)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Meaningless unless you take action and find out. Many women by nature are submissive and holding eye contact is a sign of dominance.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Meaningless unless you take action and find out. Many women by nature are submissive and holding eye contact is a sign of dominance.
thanks for pointing this out; I reflexively look away, its how I was raised.

What other IOI, thats commonly accepted, can I give out? If in a short conversation/small talk and I like the guy, I do try to light kino like tap his forearm for emphasis or pretend he's got lint on him to pick it off.

Now my hair's longer, maybe I should practice flipping it---that seems to be an accepted IOI.

Also,I try not to be so nervous as to pull away and I stay still, if he steps into my space casually(if I like him), even if I am sure he can hear my heart pounding.

But anyways, I came to this thread to mention if the place you're shopping at (supermarket)has an inside coffee shop in the corner, heads up....the cashiers all seem to spend their breaks there instead of the employee breakroom.
So have a look and maybe one can create preselection with the coffee shop girls, by being seen with the cashiers on break or vice versa. If one was already considering getting a parttime job, the opener could be "is it fun working here? I was thinking of applying, what can you tell me about this place?"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they use any negative self-admission
I'm actually helping you. You might gain more credibility by appearing to be a low and mid-tier normie (lets assume I'm not patronizing you) since the average guy who listens to you will not dismiss you for chadsplaining and might think you are on to something. If you got too many chadsplainers, who live in a different reality than the rest of us, than looks-deprived guys will just retreat to the blackpill and say, that's great, but it only works for those types of guys. You should be thanking me for giving you a platform.

So, your advice is that cashier game is too difficult for the average guy and that's not great to focus on? Why would you say that? There is a pandemic going on and most interactions with women are going to be in a grocery store because that's where people need to be if they are going out, and cashiers happen to be in the mix too and you are going to interact with them on business. What's the issue then?

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in general can exhibit many signs of high interest...smiling, eye contact, touching, accepting dates, etc. Probably, in most cases the woman is being genuine and actually does have high interest level.

However, lots of women today have become increasingly adept at faking high interest. Why? A few do it just to be cruel. Most, on the other hand do it because they love the attention and the boost it gives them to their self-esteem.

Gaze into a woman's eyes. If she can hold your gaze for let's say 10 seconds or longer, if her face is totally beaming, and if you see her pupils dilate right in front of you, there is not doubt. This woman has a very high interest level. When we see something or someone we like, our pupils tend to dilate. The more they do, the bigger the attraction. No one can fake this.

Another very reliable sign of high interest...the girl acts very nervous...gets flustered and stuttery and/or attempts to avoid eye contact with you altogether. Faking nervousness is very difficult to do.
More than likely, any woman who exhibits these signs has an extremely high interest level and quite probably is in love with you. She is trying to hide her true feelings by attempting to fake DISINTEREST. Guys tend to do the same thing with girls they are really interested(in love) with.

Think about it...Isn't it true than the more we like a particular girl, the more difficult it becomes to approach her and talk to her. Girls are the same way.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for pointing this out; I reflexively look away, its how I was raised.

What other IOI, thats commonly accepted, can I give out?
Smile at him like you like him. Be genuine about your desire and let it show on your face. That's about all it takes. All people understand this gesture if the intent behind it isn't contaminated with thoughts.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really chat while their are other customers waiting.
My grandad would have held the cue up, other women in the cue adored him. they couldnt believe the audacity of this charming man.

I remember it now like it was yesterday. i used to cringe at the time when i was 7.....,

I never appreciated what a Don Juan he was, in a kind way. He used to make every woman feel good...regardless of her looks

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Women in general can exhibit many signs of high interest...smiling, eye contact, touching, accepting dates, etc. Probably, in most cases the woman is being genuine and actually does have high interest level.

However, lots of women today have become increasingly adept at faking high interest. Why? A few do it just to be cruel. Most, on the other hand do it because they love the attention and the boost it gives them to their self-esteem.

Gaze into a woman's eyes. If she can hold your gaze for let's say 10 seconds or longer, if her face is totally beaming, and if you see her pupils dilate right in front of you, there is not doubt. This woman has a very high interest level. When we see something or someone we like, our pupils tend to dilate. The more they do, the bigger the attraction. No one can fake this.

Another very reliable sign of high interest...the girl acts very nervous...gets flustered and stuttery and/or attempts to avoid eye contact with you altogether. Faking nervousness is very difficult to do.
More than likely, any woman who exhibits these signs has an extremely high interest level and quite probably is in love with you. She is trying to hide her true feelings by attempting to fake DISINTEREST. Guys tend to do the same thing with girls they are really interested(in love) with.

Think about it...Isn't it true than the more we like a particular girl, the more difficult it becomes to approach her and talk to her. Girls are the same way.
good advice

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Smile at him like you like him. Be genuine about your desire and let it show on your face. That's about all it takes. All people understand this gesture if the intent behind it isn't contaminated with thoughts.
you're right about all people appreciate a smile like you mean it.

The old people who look really pale and frightened in these covid times in the grocery stores appreciate it. You can see them visibly relax.
In case they can't see the 'smi-eyesing' behind my mask, I slowly nod a couple times at them, same effect.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she looks at my muscles when I pick up the pack of water for her to scan, then I know she wants the D

I call it eye muscle contact. If you lift then you know what I'm talking about

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaze into a woman's eyes. If she can hold your gaze for let's say 10 seconds or longer, if her face is totally beaming, and if you see her pupils dilate right in front of you, there is not doubt.
^^
This.

You don't need words to communicate desire. Anything you think or say stands a chance of making things worse.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need words to communicate desire. Anything (( you think )) or say stands a chance of making things worse.
Got to disagree on one thing, (say) I agree. But if I'm looking into a HB's eyes thinking I want to tickle her tummy with my tongue by way of Vagina, I doubt she'll pick up on that. Sense that I'm attracted yes maybe. God I hope I'm right..

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cashiers at places deal with thousands of customers a day. Unless she's literally handing you her number I wouldn't read too much into anything they do.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can you tell me where the condom's are?"

"Can you show me where they're at?"

"Do you know if these are any good?"

:rofl:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to disagree on one thing, (say) I agree. But if I'm looking into a HB's eyes thinking I want to tickle her tummy with my tongue by way of Vagina, I doubt she'll pick up on that. Sense that I'm attracted yes maybe. God I hope I'm right..
you might be right, but you may come across as creepy if you're thinking.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you might be right, but you may come across as creepy if you're thinking.
That's a good point, eye contact is good. Too much is creepy, too little, flaky/dishonest/suspect..

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still a good thing to do now?
yes its the best thing to do, or you will fold like a tent in the presence of a 9/10 also the 9/10 will see you are smooth with ALL women.

however dont be rinsed of attention

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this still a good thing to do now?
I've noticed that guys who are always flirting with women come off as having very congruous personalities. They are consistent with their approach, and women take notice of it. I used to understand why they flirted with the hotties, but I didn't get why they flirted with women who were clearly not attractive or desirable. But:

Like @derby1 said, they are smooth with everybody because that's just the way they are, they are always "practicing" in a sense, but it's really who they genuinely are. The aim for a lot of people getting into the seduction community is to become that guy.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed that guys who are always flirting with women come off as having very congruous personalities. They are consistent with their approach, and women take notice of it. I used to understand why they flirted with the hotties, but I didn't get why they flirted with women who were clearly not attractive or desirable. But:

Like @derby1 said, they are smooth with everybody because that's just the way they are, they are always "practicing" in a sense, but it's really who they genuinely are. The aim for a lot of people getting into the seduction community is to become that guy.
This is exactly it and I'd like to think I'm one of those that are generally extroverted and easy to talk to. I use this to my advantage on dates where I'll start talking with random strangers on a date.

Recent example, two old people in their 70's walked alongside my car and stopped to look at it. I excused myself from the gal I was on a date with and got out and started up chatting it up with them. This really got my date hooked and in awe of how friendly I was. Banged her that night. I'm pretty sure her seeing me in the wild made her tingle and improved her perception of me.