Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive cashier women (e.g. Target, Supermarket, Starbucks, etc.)

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go to the grocery store, target, etc; I always make a point to make eye contact with these younger hotties (cashier women) as they are handing me my change, receipt, etc. I do this because I think its good practice and an ego boost if a young hottie looks back.

2/3 of the time, the girl will just hand me my change/receipt and avoid eye contact. Perhaps, they don't find you attractive, you are too old, they have a boyfriend or they don't just care. The remaining 1/3 will make a point to look me directly in the eye (maybe two seconds) as they hand me my change/receipt. I believe these women find me attractive and/or they want to get another look. I am not so sure these women who look into your eye are just "providing good customer service" either. You can still provide good service without locking eyes with someone or just look "through them".

What has been your experience?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go to the grocery store, target, etc; I always make a point to make eye contact with these younger hotties (cashier women) as they are handing me my change, receipt, etc. I do this because I think its good practice and an ego boost if a young hottie looks back.

2/3 of the time, the girl will just hand me my change/receipt and avoid eye contact. Perhaps, they don't find you attractive, you are too old, they have a boyfriend or they don't just care. The remaining 1/3 will make a point to look me directly in the eye (maybe two seconds) as they hand me my change/receipt. I believe these women find me attractive and/or they want to get another look. I am not so sure these women who look into your eye are just "providing good customer service" either. You can still provide good service without locking eyes with someone or just look "through them".

Just eye contact? What about convo and number closing? I have good connections with some cashiers. I look at other things. Does she put the groceries in my cart? Is she striking up a convo with me or calling me sweetie or honey? Is she off to the next customer right away or is she lingering longer with me? Is she looking at me while I am walking away? These are the type of questions.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just eye contact? What about convo and number closing? I have good connections with some cashiers. I look at other things. Does she put the groceries in my cart? Is she striking up a convo with me or calling me sweetie or honey? Is she off to the next customer right away or is she lingering longer with me? Is she looking at me while I am walking away? These are the type of questions.
Can't really chat while their are other customers waiting.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of weird asking for the number from a chick you've just met and talked to for 30 seconds. Perhaps, if you see her a few times then you can
That’s a limiting belief. We don’t have time to wait to see if she’s there again. She could quit or get fired tomorrow. Don’t make excuses, gents. Every second you spend analyzing the ideal scenario is another second in which her attraction is dissipating.

Ask for her phone number.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of weird asking for the number from a chick you've just met and talked to for 30 seconds. Perhaps, if you see her a few times then you can
Oc16.. Go back, buy a Pinetree car scent thing you hang from the rear view mirror. Buy a sharpie and while in line write your name and number on it. She'll ring up the empty packages and wonder WTF? Slide it over to her, tap on it so she sees your number then smile & leave. If she hangs it, she will see your number and smell it for days. It works. She'll call.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's better to meet women who work with the public outside of their jobs. Cashiers, strippers, Hooters/Twin Peaks waitresses, ordinary waitresses not scantily clad, hot bartenders would all fall under this classification.

LuciferMorningstar

Reaction score

The ones that make eye contact do it because it is polite, it doesn't automatically mean they think you're attractive. Unless you actually have some banter and conversation it literally means nothing.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't really chat while their are other customers waiting.
If you are focusing on cashier daygame then you cant afford to be thinking like that.

Either way my post said if she chatted.or was interested in developing rapport with you beyond eye contact. You can ask how she is doing, or how is her day, or some other civil talk. I never said anything about chatting up an uninterested woman. You see how she responds to you.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oc16.. Go back, buy a Pinetree car scent thing you hang from the rear view mirror. Buy a sharpie and while in line write your name and number on it. She'll ring up the empty packages and wonder WTF? Slide it over to her, tap on it so she sees your number then smile & leave. If she hangs it, she will see your number and smell it for days. It works. She'll call.
Left a business card and she never called. Its better to get her number and initiate. The OP obviously does not have the looks if he is being nonverbally rejected outright by 60% of the cashiers and writting a low status scarcity thread like this. Advice that works for chadtier and up dont work for low to mid tier normies or incels. You have to be realistic.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, they don't over extend themselves because they are busy, don't want to get distracted or sidetracked (they may be counting money or focused on getting to the next customer in line).

Cashiers are some of the toughest to game. It's not their persona or anything. It's because it is difficult to establish a rapport when they are in a fast-paced type job. The next time I've needed to purchase something... I've returned to "seal the deal" (during what I'd perceive to be their 'down time' window) only to find that they aren't working that day. Win some/ lose some... as they say.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Typically, they don't over extend themselves because they are busy, don't want to get distracted or sidetracked (they may be counting money or focused on getting to the next customer in line).

Cashiers are some of the toughest to game. It's not their persona or anything. It's because it is difficult to establish a rapport when they are in a fast-paced type job. The next time I've needed to purchase something... I've returned to "seal the deal" (during what I'd perceive to be their 'down time' window) only to find that they aren't working that day. Win some/ lose some... as they say.
You must also be a low to mid tier normie. Cashiers throw themselves on guys they like. You ever spot a chad in line and see how she treats them?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Left a business card and she never called. Its better to get her number and initiate.
A business card? wow that's original. If you're going to be tough on posters here like you are, it's only fair to sail one back your way. Not everything you do is always the only way. Being original is cool also..

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
If you see her again, and a few times after that just keep building rapport with her until you feel ready to ask her out

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A business card? wow that's original. If you're going to be tough on posters here like you are, it's only fair to sail one back your way. Not everything you do is always the only way. Being original is cool also..
So is being mambo no 5.

At least its good to see an anti scarcity video once in a while. Worrying about eye contact from cashier is scarcity.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oc16.. Go back, buy a Pinetree car scent thing you hang from the rear view mirror. Buy a sharpie and while in line write your name and number on it. She'll ring up the empty packages and wonder WTF? Slide it over to her, tap on it so she sees your number then smile & leave.
Lol. I have this image in my mind of going to the store, buying the Pinetree hanger, writing my name and number on it, and then when I get up to the cashier, she goes on break and some dude takes over.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. I have this image in my mind of going to the store, buying the Pinetree hanger, writing my name and number on it, and then when I get up to the cashier, she goes on break and some dude takes over.
This happened to me. Was at a bar and the bartenderette, who was a bit tipsy, was flirting hard with me. I had to get back to my hotel, so I left my card on the bar. Some guy picked up the card & texted me shvt for about 3 hours.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must also be a low to mid tier normie. Cashiers throw themselves on guys they like. You ever spot a chad in line and see how she treats them?
I'm always amused by forum members that attempt to portray some superior image, but unintentionally reveal their actual insecurities.

And... I include "corrector" in this analogy. They can never admit their missed or failed opportunities (we all have these moments - everyone does) . Instead, they use any negative self-admission as a means to comparatively present themselves as some sort of 'authority.' The pathetic part is that they have this desire to 'prove' themselves to strangers (men) on the internet of all things.

corrector I'm familiar with your postings and have gone easy on you in the past. Why, you might ask? It's because I've seen you for the insecurities that you possess and that you have attempted to mask. In short: I felt sorry for you. This time, you decided to step up to the plate and address me personally. If you're a glutton for punishment, follow me around and I'll provide you with more.