Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attacking what we cant understand must stop

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk:
Few things amaze me more than a woman's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on her fragile self-esteem. From her perspective, it is entirely up to the man to live up to some unrealistic ideal while she can be as flaky and immature as she pleases. Anything that goes wrong in the relationship is entirely the man's fault.
If a man cheats, than he is a pig. If a woman cheats, then her man was not pleasing her or he was suffocating her. She will spin
any situation to portray herself as the helpless victim.
Man can not understand woman so he derides and scorns her.

Does ANYONE honestly believe every woman is the same? Women are as individual as you or me.

It is shameful and lazy that we try to form opinions about whole groups of people.

Human beings cannot tolerate what they cant understand; this, the biggest flaw of all mankind.

Why?

Because we are all utterly immersed in ourselves.

Our race.
Our culture.
Our religion.
Our gender.
Our beliefs.

Humanity is just as tribal as it ever was. We are lying to ourselves that we are civilized.

Human beings are still naturally weak and lazy. They must always label, categorize and degrade others.

And this site is a chief perpetrator.

*AFCs, DJs.*

*Nice guys, Jerks.*

*HB7, HB10.*

Good men, Evil women.... Us vs Them.... its like Humans vs a different species.

This site only ever tells one side of the story.

If you have even the slightest grain of intelligence, you will never listen to only one side of the story.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to look beyond the fact that men often deride and scorn women, and look closely at *why* various men do so. For some men, it is the classic reaction of scorning that which they can't have. For others, and in particular, some of the posters on this and other male-oriented websites, it stems from actually understanding the general nature of women.

Does ANYONE honestly believe every woman is the same? Women are as individual as you or me.
Not every woman is the same. However, as a gender, women are "hardwired" to a certain extent, thereby allowing for the prediction of particular behavior. To accept your criticism at its face value would contradict the entire field of behavioral science, not to mention the fields of anthropology and biology.

It is shameful and lazy that we try to form opinions about whole groups of people.
Isn't that what you're doing in your post? Seriously though, see my above comments regarding the use of general behavioral patterns.

Human beings cannot tolerate what they cant understand; this, the biggest flaw of all mankind.
Perhaps, but again, you're making an overall generalization without separating those who are intolerant because they are ignorant, and those who are intolerant because they find certain behavior unacceptable.

Because we are all utterly immersed in ourselves.
Why shouldn't we be? Aren't you the most important person in your life? If not, you should be. Putting your own priorities before the priorities of others ensures that you get what you want.

Humanity is just as tribal as it ever was. We are lying to ourselves that we are civilized.
Over the past 5,000 years we've learned a great deal about being civilized, but still have a long way to go.

Human beings are still naturally weak and lazy. They must always label, categorize and degrade others.
We label and categorize others so that we can understand them. Categorization is indicative of understanding distinctions between people, places and things. Indeed, it is one of the first skills a human being learns as an infant, and it is the foundation of all future education.

As for being "weak and lazy," human beings often take the path of least resistance. Sometimes it's the right path, other times it isn't. But you can't criticize the path of least resistance as being indicative of laziness in the abstract.

And this site is a chief perpetrator.
This web site is not the "chief perpetrator." In fact, this web site serves an educational purpose. Your only problem with it is that it teaches the wrong lessons. If so, what are the right lessons?

This site only ever tells one side of the story. If you have even the slightest grain of intelligence, you will never listen to only one side of the story.
There is only one way truly to *listen* to both sides of a story -- when you have no interest invested in either side. The problem with this position of "neutrality" is that you often have no interest in hearing either side of the story.

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk:
Few things amaze me more than a woman's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on her fragile self-esteem. From her perspective, it is entirely up to the man to live up to some unrealistic ideal while she can be as flaky and immature as she pleases. Anything that goes wrong in the relationship is entirely the man's fault.
If a man cheats, than he is a pig. If a woman cheats, then her man was not pleasing her or he was suffocating her. She will spin
any situation to portray herself as the helpless victim.
First of all, I agree with this statement 110 percent

Originally posted by AMF
I don't see what's so tough to understand; in fact, it seems like the original poster you quoted has it wrapped up pretty damn tightly. I think the scorn you speak of results from an inability to accept the facts of female mentality and furthermore adjust our behaviors accordingly. Perhaps this results from an overly idealistic or naive point-of-view of how things "should be," but certainly NOT from a lack of comprehension. I understand perfectly, as does WatchMeWalk, but yet integrating that understanding into our lives/actions may be a tougher pill to swallow.

Reaction score
For all the babble about attacking what we don't understand there is one thihg we do understand that is so blatantly obvious that we can make a blanket generalization of american women - THEY ARE WH@RES - look at the condition of women today it is so pathetic i dont have to shoot out the statistics - look them up yourself - american women r the most disrespected women on the planet -- who does not know this!!!!!!!!!

There is a reason for this - because they r wh@res!!!!!
when u respect, romance, and serenade a wh@re as if she is a virgin - a worthy prize - u actually disrespect them and dishonor yourself - that is y these hos know these guys who pursue them are weak sniveling wimps - and treat them like chumps - but when the real man they want pursues them (the so-called jerk) his assessment of her worth is the true assessment of what she is - A HO! So the ho respects this man and stays with him until the real man tires of her wh@rish ways and dismisses himself or ignores her enough that she leaves

when u treat and care for a thing as it should naturally b cared for then u do justice to that thing but when u treat and repect it out of its true character then u r actually disrespecting it and you will pay the consequences for this misplaced love--- for example..

if u treat a lion as if it were a pet rabbit - u may trick it out of its true nature for a while but something that is innate deep within will soon awaken and act out its true self - be careful because you will pay the price for being the fool!

So it is with the wh@re and many many many men are paying the price for their misplaced misguided misaligned love.

The chumps deserve what they get for playing the fool - i do not place the blame on the wh@re for she is what she is - the blame goes to the guy who respected the wh@re for what she was not (i.e. a truly self-respecting dignified woman!).

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does ANYONE honestly believe every woman is the same?
*raises hand*

GENERALLY (in 99.999999% yes)

Women are as individual as you or me.
hahahahahaha :D:D

You're a chick, aren't you AMF?

Read up on brain development. Esp. on the influence of testosterone and progesterone on brain development.

All women are the same is a general statement. Having one contradictory example doesn't disprove it, because it still works for the majority of the cases.

-k2

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women are as individual as you or me."

***** ass AFC's are a dime a dozen.

Real men that actually do **** in life and know the game are few and far between.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

Originally posted by AMF

This is the politically correct way of thinking, but it is not correct, at least in the USA.

Just today, a female co-worker started talking to me about relationships. She said "You know, most breakups are the fault of the man."

I just said: "Hey, you don't want to go there", knowing it would be pointless to argue with a chick about this.

Now, in a group of mixed company, do you think ANYONE would call her on this idiotic statement? Isn't this an example of a hasty generalization? Of course, but it is socially acceptable for WOMEN to make such statements, but not men, regardless of how well supported they are.

Unfortunately, while there is potential for unjust and false conclusions, generalizations can be very helpful. Who is more likely to commit a terrorist act against the US--a person of British descent, or a Saudi?

Did you pick the Saudi? Are you guilty of unfair discrimination, or is this a rational suspicion?

My other thread basically argued that 1) women make unjustified NEGATIVE generalizations about males that no one questions 2) males make unjustified POSITIVE generalizations about women that no one questions.

All of the observational evidence suggests to me that women are manipulative, deceptive, and treat men in grossly unfair ways. Because of this, men should not take the rejection of women very seriously.

And this site is a chief perpetrator. [of a one-sided view of male/female relationships]

I'd have to disagree. The female POV is so familiar, we don't even realize how it influences us.

And I'd argue that you will see far more sympathy from men regarding the plight of women on this site than you ever will see from women regarding the plight of males.

Males even have trouble supporting other males in the presence of clear injustice. It is because we are taught to protect women and compete with men.

So, if a man begins to point out the flaws in a woman, it is the natural reaction of other men to come to her defense, even if the initial criticisms are completely justified.

This site only ever tells one side of the story.

If you want the other side of the story, watch Oprah.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all your replies.

I really just wanted to open the topic up for debate.

My post is only how I feel SOMETIMES. Having an open mind is allowing your beliefs to continually evolve.

Sting and playerintraining, you speak articulately and knowledgeably.

PuertoRicanLoser (or whatever your name is) ever wondered why no-one acknowledges your posts?

Reaction score
AMF u sound like a chump!

i dont seek acknowledgement u fool - i seek truth - u fools on this site are actuall chasing wh@res as if they r worthy of discussion and time - so i ridicule and scorn your weak behavior - i dont blame the wh@res - i blame the weak effimanate men who have sacrificed their mascukinity and values to keep company with a wh@re -

i want to cry for the devastation that has been caused by men chasing such an unworthy prize - but i m too busy laughing my ass off at their own self-destruction. The root of their self-destruction lies in the fact that they are expending their efforts on a wh@re -which means automatic defeat - even if u win (get her numer) - u've lost !! why not put your efforts towards a good decent virtuous woman who know their place as a woman - --- oh yeah thats right we live in America - i forgot - there r no good women here - mostly wh@res!!

SAY NO TO HOS!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

Originally posted by PlayerinTraining
The female POV is so familiar, we don't even realize how it influences us.
ha ha ha. it is funny that some of you act like you understand and KNOW women so well. if that was the case you wouldn't be on this site trying to figure them out. eh? eh?

and then you get so confused as to why a chic does something, when you thought you had it all figured out!

before you get all defensive, just think about it. i only offer another perspective that maybe you ought to ponder for a moment bfore you automatically retaliate.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

Just today, a female co-worker started talking to me about relationships. She said "You know, most breakups are the fault of the man."

Now, in a group of mixed company, do you think ANYONE would call her on this idiotic statement? Isn't this an example of a hasty generalization? Of course, but it is socially acceptable for WOMEN to make such statements, but not men, regardless of how well supported they are.
I think you could have said something to the effect of:

"I really don't think I need to hear another 'I hate men' speach right now so you can find me at my cube if you need anything work-related done."

Or something to that effect to say that you don't approve of such talk. And hey, that kind of talk can lead to a 'hostle work environment' and HR is just a phone call away. :D

Oh christ, dippy's back:

Originally posted by iqqi
ha ha ha. it is funny that some of you act like you understand and KNOW women so well. if that was the case you wouldn't be on this site trying to figure them out. eh? eh?
People are on this site for more than just one reason. :rolleyes: Yes I do DO KNOW women pretty well because quite frankly you're all pretty ****in' transparent. But, knowing what something is and knowing how to deal with it are two different things, so that's why some people end up here.

and then you get so confused as to why a chic does something, when you thought you had it all figured out!
Wrong again, human beings in general are pretty predictable and women are human beings the last time I checked. Women are very predictable and that's what makes most women so disapointing.

before you get all defensive, just think about it. i only offer another perspective that maybe you ought to ponder for a moment bfore you automatically retaliate.
Oh please, I've thought about this for years and nothing you can do or say would suprise me anymore.

*Yawn*

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

AMF, I appologize in advance for making your thread a flame war, but iqqi wants male attention, so attention I will give her.

Iqqi, I know your fragile female ego was bruised by my previous posts. I mean, it isn't often a man makes you look completely silly.

Then again, I can't take all of the credit; you did most of the work.

You mention retaliation. Where in my other thread did I retaliate in any way towards you? Where did I call you any names? Point to ONE instance of hostility in my posts, personally directed at you. Then, and only then, will you be FAIRLY accurate in calling my posts "retaliation."

But, since when do the concepts of "fairness" influence an American woman's behavior?

I would also like to point out the primary female psychological mechanism--projection. Look at her aggressive posts, and look at the male responses to them. You decide who "retaliates" when they experience perceived slights.

Could I ask for any FURTHER proof of the female tendency to interpret ANY male criticism as "hostile."

You mention you offer "another perspective." I'm still trying to figure out what the hell your damn perspective is. You "wimmins" are supposed to be such good communicators, but all you seem to come up with is being able to call people "pvssy", "geek",
"weak", etc..

And how does your perspective differ from the typical indoctrination males get since birth?

All you seem able to do is call other men names that would get another man, in other contexts, into a fight. If only you could live as a man ONE DAY with your attitude--you would probably be put in the hospital for insulting the wrong type of guy.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

Iqqi, I know your fragile female ego was bruised by my previous posts. I mean, it isn't often a man makes you look completely silly.
i know you won't believe this, but i do not really remember anyone from the other thread, i wasn't really paying close attention. that means i don't really remember anything you may have said. (you're so vain, i bet you think this thread is about you). feel silly? i do not.

what i am saying here, and in the other thread is really of no benefit to me. i am offering you something to consider.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TA-DA!!! Here I am to be put in my place by alll you men who think you know better

Iqqi-they are not interested in our opinion.(even though you're gonna phucking hear mine regardless)We are women. We are all the same. We are not intelligent. We are good as phuck toys and that's that. And because we do have opinions, we are also very ugly, and have no lives visiting the internet boys club.

:eek: :rolleyes: :mad:

Could I ask for any FURTHER proof of the female tendency to interpret ANY male criticism as "hostile."
Don't know 'bout you dip****, but I'd call that hostile.

There are a LOT of bitter little boys posting here. Who like to tar all women with the same brush because it makes life easier when you don't have to look at your own actions. Same for women.
Few things amaze me more than a woman's poor capacity for introspection. Acknowledging any wrongdoing is just too demanding on her fragile self-esteem.
We all know that this is utter horse****. Blame is just easier to lay isn't boys.
Pointing the finger is a basic trait of every human being. The unique individuals who have the strength to look at themselves and figure out how they can make things better for their futures are the ones who will experience true hapiness with the partners. Untill some of you learn that, you're going to be forever confused and frustrated.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quoting PlayerinTraining, Shortybrown wrote:

Don't know 'bout you dip****, but I'd call that hostile
LOL! Your vocabulary and communication skills are impressive. You called me a dip****--how creative as well.

And you have the nerve to say men are oversensitive! Sorry to get your panties ruffled into a bunch.

I take it you didn't bother to read iqqi's temper tantrums over on the "How Women Create AFC's" thread.

As if ACTUAL EVIDENCE would matter. Who am I kidding.

Shortybrown wrote:
The unique individuals who have the strength to look at themselves and figure out how they can make things better for their futures are the ones who will experience true hapiness with the partners. Untill some of you learn that, you're going to be forever confused and frustrated.
Actually, if you look at the ACTIONS of men on this site, you will find that men are MUCH MORE LIKELY to wonder how they can make things better for themselves. Just look at the reactons of men--it ISN'T natural for them to look outside themselves as an explanation for problems.

Men are MUCH MORE WILLING than women to accept responsibility for problems. Women have taken advantage of this, and it is about time someone pointed this out.

Women, OTOH, are given free reign to criticize men for all sorts of imagined faults, and will NEVER admit to making a mistake.

The facts are: women have demands that are impossible to meet, and if you TRY to make her happy, she will see this as a flaw! There is NO WAY a man can achieve satisfaction by accepting the typical role women expect him to play.

The sooner men realize "the game" as they were taught, is stacked against them, the better off they will be.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The facts are: women have demands that are impossible to meet, and if you TRY to make her happy, she will see this as a flaw!
the fact is: SOME women have demands that are impossible to meet, and if you TRY to make her happy, she will see this as a flaw!

luckily one day you might be able to realize not all women are the same, and you will leave ones like that behind and find ones less superficial and confused.

or maybe you are one of the superficial confused ones, and you WANT women like that precisely because you want what you can not have, simply because you CAN NOT have it.

the women you describe amuse me. as do the men i described.

luckily one day you might be able to realize not all women are the same, and you will leave ones like that behind and find ones less superficial and confused.

do you see why you need to stop b!tching and moaning about someone other than yourself? they may never change. only you can change, if you choose to. i'd say that luckily one day you might be able to realize not all women are the same, and you will leave ones like that behind and find ones less superficial and confused is a step in the right direction.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iqqi, I am no longer confused by female behavior. I understand it all to well now.

This is the typical female response. "We are all not the same!"

They ALWAYS say that when you make a generalization--regardless of how well supported it is.

But it NEVER stops them from making blanket statements about men, regardless of how UNFOUNDED it is.

I work with 2 women. They are frequently talking about how "A man should do this" and "Why a woman should not have to do that--that is a man's responsibility."

I've resisted comming to these conclusions for a long time. I can't anymore. The evidence is just too overwhelming. It's actually liberating to acknowledge something I've suspected for a long time, but shame prevented me from acknowledging.

Like the Vegas casino, iqqi encourages men here to look away from the brute facts of their own experiences, and encourages men to roll the dice, or pull that slot machine lever, and continue to give ruthless, complaining, pains in the a$$es yet ANOTHER chance to take advantage of you.

And when you get burned YET AGAIN, she will tell you. "Oh shut up you pvssy! It's your own fault the woman played your sorry a$$. You are such a geeky AFC! You deserve what you get."

Iqqi, when was the last time you told a man, "Hey, I'm sorry. I f*cked up. I know I was inconsiderate, and I won't do it again."

Reaction score
what the hell - this site was not made for bickering - it is best if it is kept as a man site and not involve woman lest they take a secondary role as they should do in real ife under the man's tutelage - the women here should dismiss themselves and go to the abyss whether the one above or below but go where there are no true men because u will never win with such weak logic and discourse!

playerintraing - u should drop the suffix "intraining" and just b a "player" - u truly know how to handle a woman - u r going to b a good husband one day!

i drop to one knee and bow my head to you in homage!

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it NEVER stops them from making blanket statements about men, regardless of how UNFOUNDED it is.

I work with 2 women. They are frequently talking about how "A man should do this" and "Why a woman should not have to do that--that is a man's responsibility."
who is THEM? and maybe you are taking it a little too seriously. a lot of people make blanket statements, but the thing is they don't really believe it, and it is usually funny, because it is somewhat true at first appearance, but not completely.

Iqqi, when was the last time you told a man, "Hey, I'm sorry. I f*cked up. I know I was inconsiderate, and I won't do it again."
i do this whenever i fcuk up. its called owning yourself and your actions.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow...

Yes cuz your here to get your plumber's liscence ,right?