Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age do women start to look bad?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on the inside biology, the brain asses the situation and builds the body accordingly.

Sure genetics plays a role but a woman that gets plenty of attention has no reason to dissipate energy by working out, sufferin through diet, postponing pleasure and so on...now a woman in a hyper competitive environment walks to a totally different pace.

Same for men, get comfortable with an office job and an easy life style and your brain will turn off all the unnecessary process...join a mma class or move to a dangerous neightbourhood and you brain will kickstart testosterone production since you need to be strong, fast and sharp.

In my opinion it's a mix of genetics and environment where the environment and the lifestyle turns on/off certain genes.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe You are one of the lucky ones , and I really hope it is the case !

but from my experience women do not take accountability for a relationship . The guy has most of the burden of making the relationship work

the way I experienced and heard from other guys , as a guy if you want a family you have to take carw of it as the woman very rarely will do anything for the greater good of the relationship or family
metropolitan white women

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.