Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age do women start to look bad?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many ****ing fat women these days. Hard to find a skinny one the older they get, too. They seem to only keep their shape in their young years, then they balloon up. No one is keeping them in check, so of course theyre becoming sugar-eating women who have all the money in the world to get as many starbucks as they want. Then they check their waistline at the age of 25 and wonder why no one wants to f*ck them. I'd tolerate older women if they kept themselves in shape. I still prefer young women and always will.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Orbit,
"At what age do women look bad to you?"...To take you literally,you will have to ask an Older Man tham me LOL... Ramjit Raghav in India ,Fathered a sprog at 96,so better ask someone older than him too!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair, double chins, sagging ta-ta's, and wrinkles never look good on women. In my opinion its all downhill for most women at 40.
How long is a piece of string ?

It's subjective because today at 38 years old I find that girls aged 21 and younger to look like children and women aged 25 to around 33 to be extremely beautiful. Most likely when I'm 48 I'll then start to find women between the age of 30 and 40 to look extremely beautiful.

Right now I'm dating a very good looking 30 year old ex swimmer who's doing a nursing course, we have common ground in having competed at high level sports, I can have an actual conversation with her when we aren't trying to break the bed ...... or car ....... or boat :D

Reaction score
The hottest white women with the best genetics are for sure done by their late 40's. Very few exceptions.

However, remember it's all relative. If you are a 60yo man, a 49yo female might be desirable.
Better yet, be a regular in college town yoga classes and twenty-something girls will be lining up to **** your 60 year old ass.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chicks will most definitely lie about their age. If you determine her to be older & Some can pull it off up until around 40. The 8,9,10’s can still look stunning beyond 40 if they keep fit. You can still come across some ugly ass chicks with a body of a goddess. It’s really down to taste. The older you get you’re taste will change because you also drop in smv. I would never bang a chick older than me, but that’s preference.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s really down to taste. The older you get you’re taste will change because you also drop in smv. I would never bang a chick older than me, but that’s preference.
I'd say that it is a bad sign for men if they are 30+ and banging older women. I can understand a man up until 25 or so having sex with an older woman for a short period. I'll even give a grace period until 30. Between 26-30, men start to become older than a good portion of women so it makes sense to only pursue younger women.

I wouldn't give a 45 year old man a difficult time about a 43-44 year old girlfriend/wife, because that's typical. A 45 year old man with an over 50 primary relationship is not a good sign.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as they get too comfortable in a relationship / marriage

A common trend i noticed through my 20's for both me and friends was once a woman believed she had you committed the sexy underwear , outfits and whatever else tended to decline ....rapidly

Thing is for most older women dressing sexy is a ball ache, when they are younger like under 25 it comes naturally because they are most fertile and want men's eyes all over them

after 25 it seems to become a little more effort , after 30 it seems to become too much effort

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair, double chins, sagging ta-ta's, and wrinkles never look good on women. In my opinion its all downhill for most women at 40.
Everyone wants to have this negative viewpoint to validate that they are better off than the women. A woman who parties alot ( drinks, smokes ) and is not into fitness will get heavier and her face and skin won't look as good. A lady who is into her fitness and diet can look very good even over 40. She won't have that "youth" look, but she can be tight, sexy and fit as long as she takes care of herself.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It varies a lot. Some women still look great into their mid or late 30s, or even their 40s (albeit exceptionally rarely).

Most women's looks start to go after 23-25 or so.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately in the modern world finding a girl with a good personality and treats you well as a lot tougher than finding a young chick. My missus is 6 years younger than me and I know that I can go 10 to 13 years younger based on live ins I have had in the past. But as you get older you want somebody with a bit of loyalty who is going to make your day to day life easier not harder

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately in the modern world finding a girl with a good personality and treats you well as a lot tougher than finding a young chick. My missus is 6 years younger than me and I know that I can go 10 to 13 years younger based on live ins I have had in the past. But as you get older you want somebody with a bit of loyalty who is going to make your day to day life easier not harder
amen !

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
40 here. As I’ve aged, I still find 18-24 attractive but I kind of find them too young looking. As I’ve aged I think a late 20s girl is perfect now. I find women up to about 45 can be attractive. Sometimes it’s the woman’s character at older ages, funny how this changes.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a old rsd Ty program video.

Say you pull and marry a stunner age 25. You get the tail end of her twenties. Then what? 30s? 40s? Many girls start falling off. Some slip as young as 23.

Ty just said how rubbish the math is on that. Factor in our grandfather's pulled 18 peak smv. May have met her younger. Hell mine married mad young. No thot ****.

I am of the mindset that men should get a second passport and geo max especially if they want to settle down and have a family. A few of my mates are nomads. Several took off to Asia and south America. One is awkward as ****kk. Can't get a coffee date in London. Abroad he's pulling left and right. 7+ there but closer to 9 in the west.

What is your play? What does end game look like?
my wife is East Asian.

met when she was 24 and looked about 18
She’s now 29 and looks about 19
When I’m 50 she’ll be 39 and look about 25
When I’m 60 she’ll be 49 and look about 35

however, Asian women don’t age and then they hit a massive wall at menopause.

so when she’s finished menopause at 55, she will look about 78

however, I’ll be 66 at that age and given my smoking, drinking, drug history and lifestyle I’ll most likely be dead and she’ll be rich from my estate, so she can find herself a toy boy.

BuckledWheel

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I’ve aged I think a late 20s girl is perfect now. I find women up to about 45 can be attractive. Sometimes it’s the woman’s character at older ages, funny how this changes.
I’m 48 now but at 44 I was still pulling 24/25 year olds it was fun & to be honest I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the age gap. You are absolutely right though, I try to go for women around 31-35 now, even older. The other problem with the age gap is you start to see younger chicks as immature & some of them really are. Your own maturity starts to level the playing field as you get older.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m 48 now but at 44 I was still pulling 24/25 year olds it was fun & to be honest I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the age gap. You are absolutely right though, I try to go for women around 31-35 now, even older. The other problem with the age gap is you start to see younger chicks as immature & some of them really are. Your own maturity starts to level the playing field as you get older.
You just don’t have anything in common with 20 YO chicks when you’re 40. Nice to look at, everything is in the right place but they’re just from another world.

women late 20s early 30s you know will be nearer your page and probably much better in bed in my experience.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just don’t have anything in common with 20 YO chicks when you’re 40. Nice to look at, everything is in the right place but they’re just from another world.

women late 20s early 30s you know will be nearer your page and probably much better in bed in my experience.
I think that in general you do not have too many things to talk with a woman regardless of her age

and initially when we think we have , it is mainly the hormone talking but soon after you will start getting tired of her both sexually and as a partner

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that in general you do not have too many things to talk with a woman regardless of her age

and initially when we think we have , it is mainly the hormone talking but soon after you will start getting tired of her both sexually and partnership
can’t say I agree, you can have shared objectives like the welfare of your children, your house, your holidays.

different interests but I see it more like a Co worker than a buddy.

my wife and I have little in common in terms of things like music and interests but 90% of our life is moving forward. We are a team.

I agree in terms of I don’t believe in an enduring love. The infatuation is what starts it but shared goals is what matters if you want it to endure.

Even male buddies get baggage after many years.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can’t say I agree, you can have shared objectives like the welfare of your children, your house, your holidays.

different interests but I see it more like a Co worker than a buddy.

my wife and I have little in common in terms of things like music and interests but 90% of our life is moving forward. We are a team.

I agree in terms of I don’t believe in an enduring love. The infatuation is what starts it but shared goals is what matters if you want it to endure.

Even male buddies get baggage after many years.
maybe You are one of the lucky ones , and I really hope it is the case !

but from my experience women do not take accountability for a relationship . The guy has most of the burden of making the relationship work

the way I experienced and heard from other guys , as a guy if you want a family you have to take carw of it as the woman very rarely will do anything for the greater good of the relationship or family

Pierce.Manhammer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s interesting to read the discussion, yes peer young bodies feel and smell differently. You can contort them into all kinds of positions you can’t with the 40-something’s because of their fused vertebrae or lower back pain or neck issues or add whatever.

Yes there are outlier’s and those are the ones I seek given in twice the average forum age.

Like with most things in life and seduction there are few hard and fast rules. You just develop a sense and find beauty where you do.

I love the female form, they’re all different and as long as they las the b-check it works.

Happy gaming.