Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At what age do women start to look bad?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol depends on the woman and genetics IMO
I've noticed if black and asian women keep themselves up they tend to age well
White woman are the hottest from 18-24
latina women are hot until early 20s and one kid can ruin their phyqisue unless they keep themselvs up

Howiestern

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hottest white women with the best genetics are for sure done by their late 40's. Very few exceptions.

However, remember it's all relative. If you are a 60yo man, a 49yo female might be desirable.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say after they hit their 38th birthday. Some cases in their 40s but those are few and far between.

It's weird, when I was a teenager, I was so attracted to 30 - 35-year-olds. Now, not that I'm young, but any woman's face past 27 looks old to me.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very rare that I see anyone 30+ who's attractive on Tinder here in NYC (which is full of smoking hot 18-26+ year olds)

But I've met the occasional woman who's over 30 but still got it.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
26-30 is when you notice wrinkles all over their face, white women age horribly as well.

21-25 are her peak years

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Facial hair, double chins, sagging ta-ta's, and wrinkles never look good on women. In my opinion its all downhill for most women at 40.
There's no blanket age. I am more of a similar mindset to Aaron Clarey then most RP. it's a such and such age and she's the walking dead. attractive possibly at a variety of ages. personally I pursue young.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
26-30 is when you notice wrinkles all over their face, white women age horribly as well.

21-25 are her peak years
There's a old rsd Ty program video.

Say you pull and marry a stunner age 25. You get the tail end of her twenties. Then what? 30s? 40s? Many girls start falling off. Some slip as young as 23.

Ty just said how rubbish the math is on that. Factor in our grandfather's pulled 18 peak smv. May have met her younger. Hell mine married mad young. No thot ****.

I am of the mindset that men should get a second passport and geo max especially if they want to settle down and have a family. A few of my mates are nomads. Several took off to Asia and south America. One is awkward as ****kk. Can't get a coffee date in London. Abroad he's pulling left and right. 7+ there but closer to 9 in the west.

What is your play? What does end game look like?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea if it’s menopause or what, but half the best looking women I recall in high school, now look really and I mean *really* haggard and masculine.

On the other hand, there are others that were just as attractive, that even at my age, do not look so bad.

I’m sure that some of my friends while much younger, thought that they hit the jackpot with their wife; Only to find that the warranty expired around age 50.

That’s one benefit to being around my age. If I see another woman in my age group, she’s already gone through ‘the change’ and if she did not transition well, I can pass. If she looks decent (for my age group) I won’t be later blindsided with the change… the way some of my younger friends were.

Also, women around my age that are a B-cup can still maintain perkiness. However, a C or more? It’s not a pretty sight.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume he's pulling the 9s(by western standards) in Cambodia since you said Asia.
Well, it's fat as ****kk here. Bulking season in the west. He went hard in south America too. It's absurd the outcomes. Can't get coffee in London. Pulls 7 abroad that's equivalent to a hard 9 here. Still gotta put work in.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's fat as ****kk here. Bulking season in the west. He went hard in south America too. It's absurd the outcomes. Can't get coffee in London. Pulls 7 abroad that's equivalent to a hard 9 here. Still gotta put work in.
Asia and South America are big places, I just wanted to know which country had 7s(western 9s) abundant enough to be killing it. I'd hate to pick Vietnam, then see nothing but ugly women.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asia and South America are big places, I just wanted to know which country had 7s(western 9s) abundant enough to be killing it. I'd hate to pick Vietnam, then see nothing but ugly women.
Here's what I did, just use Tinder in a few countries like Brazil,Peru and Colombia. See which girls have the best look and which are the most receptive to your look as well.