Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ass Slap

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update to my update. Last night there was another impromptu meetup with classmates including this girl. I met up with them around 9:30 pm. She wasn't in as playful/flirtatious a mood, not that she was rude or anything. I pulled back as a result. I'm only posting here to mark my progress with the a$$-slapee. Two days ago I thought "I'm in." Today she just feels like any girl I spoke with at a bar. I'm not beating myself up anymore about not making a move. There was something not quite right and I trust my instincts usually. And with things feeling tame, I peaced out a little early, was tired anyway.

But as a redpill friend of mine said, "you're not out of the game, she's Latina, she'll tease you until you break down the door."

Meanwhile, on to other plates.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I had this girl isolated again and made a move. Didn't get the kiss, she smiled but didn't move in. She didn't pull back either. This happened twice in the night. Luckily I had a shyt eating grin and outcome independence this time...the first time I was too far inside my own head. So the night went great regardless. I even gave her a little fun grief for being such a "prude." The fun thing is she doesn't speak English, so I can rehearse my lines in front of her and hear how they sound before saying them in Spanish.

I've never gamed a Colombian girl before and an rp friend of mine who has told me he ran into the same "resistance," it's an IOI, just keep trying. So I'll give it a few more tries. These Latinas are my absolute kryptonite.

But the bottom line - feels better to get a soft rejection than not to have made a move. Also the "ass slap" of a fortnight ago is now nothing at all, just another escalation move by me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God I hope not. This is why I usually stick to wine and avoid getting drunk.
This... never get drunk around chicks. It's like playing poker while drinking... you end up taking risks that you normally would not do... sometimes it pays off, but more often it bites you in the @ss. It worked out this time but you do this to a chick that wants to make an issue out of it she could cry sexually assault and then you have to fork over a butt load of money to a lawyer to keep your name off a sexual offenders lists with pedophiles and rapists.

This isn't the 1980s anymore when you could get away with this without consequences.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This... never get drunk around chicks. It's like playing poker while drinking... you end up taking risks that you normally would not do... sometimes it pays off, but more often it bites you in the @ss. It worked out this time but you do this to a chick that wants to make an issue out of it she could cry sexually assault and then you have to fork over a butt load of money to a lawyer to keep your name off a sexual offenders lists with pedophiles and rapists.

This isn't the 1980s anymore when you could get away with this without consequences.
I'm with you on that, and I wasn't hammered or anything. I had a good buzz on but was aware of what was happening. But it did lower my inhibitions. Water under the bridge. Also I'm not in the USA which is a sexual police state anymore. Anyway that part of it is over and done with.