Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ass Slap

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever given a quick playful ass slap to a girl you haven't even kissed let alone banged?

I did last night, there was no blowback but I still feel stupid about it.

I was out with friends for my birthday, and one is this Colombian girl who's very flirtatious and kinos me (and others I might add). I haven't made a move on her in part because we're classmates in grad school and I see her every day, the shyt where you eat thing. Anyway, we all got a bit buzzed/drunk at a bar. She was her usual flirty/touchy self with me. At some point, and I can't remember what prompted it, I was behind her and gave her a quick light slap. I don't think anyone else saw. She turned around and laughed and said my name in a mock-disapproving tone, but she was smiling and that was the extent of her reaction as far as I remember, and things proceeded normally. When we parted ways everything was cool.

I don't drink like I used to so I don't get very drunk anymore, so when I do I often wake up with a feeling of "oh god what did I do/say." Am hoping I'm not in trouble for this but am not going to bring it up unnecessarily. It's something I'm accustomed to doing, even in public, with girls I've already banged so maybe my frame was running wild. Well, if it was unwanted I'm sure I'll hear about it.

**I should add that I'm typically a c0cky/funny/flirty guy, so it's not a congruence problem, not that that's an excuse.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys ever given a quick playful ass slap to a girl you haven't even kissed let alone banged?

I was out with friends for my birthday, and one is this Colombian girl who's very flirtatious and kinos me (and others I might add). I haven't made a move on her in part because we're classmates in grad school and I see her every day, the shyt where you eat thing. Anyway, we all got a bit buzzed/drunk at a bar. She was her usual flirty/touchy self with me. At some point, and I can't remember what prompted it, I was behind her and gave her a quick light slap. I don't think anyone else saw. She turned around and laughed and said my name in a mock-disapproving tone, but she was smiling and that was the extent of her reaction as far as I remember, and things proceeded normally. When we parted ways everything was cool.

I don't drink like I used to so I don't get very drunk anymore, so when I do I often wake up with a feeling of "oh god what did I do/say." Am hoping I'm not in trouble for this but am not going to bring it up unnecessarily. It's something I'm accustomed to doing, even in public, with girls I've already banged so maybe my frame was running wild. Well, if it was unwanted I'm sure I'll hear about it.

**I should add that I'm typically a c0cky/funny/flirty guy, so it's not a congruence problem, not that that's an excuse.
Yes...I actually did it upon first meeting a woman once...she playfully was joking that I was making us late for the movie(I got there a few minutes after she did) so I smacked her on the butt and said "Keep it up Miss..."

She looked at me in a slightly strange way but then said "you are lucky I like you!" laughed and grabbed my hand and we walked into the movie...3 hours later I was back at her house smacking her @ss while I was pulling her hair and fvcking her from behind...ended up being a plate for about 6 months but I just wasnt into her that much outside of sex...she was somewhat annoying at times.

I dont even know why I did that but I was in full IDGAF mode apparently. Like anything else tho, if a woman is really into you nothing you do will really screw it up.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yes, but you should had followed it up with a smirk and more kino on your end. Perhaps, running your finger around her neck and chin, turn her around and play with her a bit. Ladies like things to be spontaneous and in the moment. You may had been able to escalate more. You being bold in a public setting is a big turn on to many ladies.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You may feel remorseful today but your subconscious followed the very overt and playful cues of this woman.

Given the social setting and your friendly history with this woman, you did absolutely nothing wrong, in fact this woman seems to like you a little.

She wasnt a stranger to you, she is someone known and was paying with you, and you recirpocated.

Now, if she had turned around and scowled and got mad at you for dong that, THEN you go into apology/remorse mode and get yourself out of that moment.

No need to feel bad

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO. I'm pretty sure Sammy knows how to escalate. I think he was more concerned about a scene if she had taken it wrong. True story I once had this Canadian chick who is drunk make out with me in backpacker room with a bunch of us. Then her ASD kicked in later because she's been such a happy little slvt. And she told her friends I had sexually assaulted her. fortunately it was back in the days when this just got me nasty looks in the pub. It was a complete lie but obviously a very dangerous one woman will say anything no matter how untrue to look good in front of their herd. if I'm ever back on the market I will absolutely be installing cameras at my house. Woman are also very good at covering up crazy.

BTW it left scars. Never touched any Canadian bacon ever since.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you should had followed it up with a smirk and more kino on your end. Perhaps, running your finger around her neck and chin, turn her around and play with her a bit.
There was a lot of this type stuff throughout the night, too. Granted, I've noted that she's touchy feely with a lot of people. But it wasn't just the slap, there was plenty of kino, flirtations, and what not. And some good negs on my part, I must say. But I spread myself around adequately so as not to focus too hard on her either.

You may feel remorseful today but your subconscious followed the very overt and playful cues of this woman.

Given the social setting and your friendly history with this woman, you did absolutely nothing wrong, in fact this woman seems to like you a little.

She wasnt a stranger to you, she is someone known and was paying with you, and you recirpocated.

Now, if she had turned around and scowled and got mad at you for dong that, THEN you go into apology/remorse mode and get yourself out of that moment.

No need to feel bad
That's reassuring, thank you. When I was a much younger man, red pill (sorta) but learning and struggling, I once very drunkenly grabbed a woman who was certainly NOT sending cues. She was a friend and it rightly pissed her off. The next day I felt awful and apologized as sincerely as I could, and she accepted it. But I've never forgotten how shameful I felt over that, and some of my friends knew about it, too.

Of course in those days I'd get hammered and be hung over and full of regret over all kinds of bad decisions. These days I know when to say when. And you're right, the proof is in the pudding...she didn't scowl or run or cry to her friends. And it wasn't some big spectacle. I'm mainly thinking about it because we're all classmates, i.e. it's a little society, she's not a girl I went out with alone on a date and might never see again.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't made a move on her in part because we're classmates in grad school and I see her every day, the shyt where you eat thing.
^And this isn't totally true. I've had a hard time isolating this girl, but that's another story. I can't honestly say I'd turn her down because we're in classes together.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a lot of this type stuff throughout the night, too. Granted, I've noted that she's touchy feely with a lot of people. But it wasn't just the slap, there was plenty of kino, flirtations, and what not. And some good negs on my part, I must say. But I spread myself around adequately so as not to focus too hard on her either.

That's reassuring, thank you. When I was a much younger man, red pill (sorta) but learning and struggling, I once very drunkenly grabbed a woman who was certainly NOT sending cues. She was a friend and it rightly pissed her off. The next day I felt awful and apologized as sincerely as I could, and she accepted it. But I've never forgotten how shameful I felt over that, and some of my friends knew about it, too.

Of course in those days I'd get hammered and be hung over and full of regret over all kinds of bad decisions. These days I know when to say when. And you're right, the proof is in the pudding...she didn't scowl or run or cry to her friends. And it wasn't some big spectacle. I'm mainly thinking about it because we're all classmates, i.e. it's a little society, she's not a girl I went out with alone on a date and might never see again.
That story explains it, this is a bit of baggage for you. Couple that baggage with the culture today and, of course, you worry.

You're okay. No one has said anything to you today and no one is discussing this. Let It go

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100% with @sazc you’re all good. Hope you had a fun birthday!

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was at a strip club once, shooting pool with a drunk buddy.

I black stripper walked by, and he slapped her a$$.

She turned and gave him a look, and kept walking.

Bouncer came by and almost threw him out for touching the girls.

He acted like he was being wrongly accused, even got angry.

But the black stripper had a near perfect white handprint (from the pool chalk) on her a$$.

Funny as hell.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you missed out on a opportunity to take things a little bit further.
When she turned around a gave you that look, you get close to her and you wisper in her ear
Something like
- so you like getting slap on your ass, interesting......

Reading Roger Allan Currie migth have a temporary altered my thinking lolll

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you missed out on a opportunity to take things a little bit further.
When she turned around a gave you that look, you get close to her and you wisper in her ear
Something like
- so you like getting slap on your ass, interesting......

Reading Roger Allan Currie migth have a temporary altered my thinking lolll
You're right, but I was getting a little drunk and I tend to reel in the game if I can - precisely so I don't do or say anything stupid. (Not that I'm a danger, just stupid shyt.)

I'll see her in class today, but I haven't heard boo about this so hopefully it's fine. Also, I remembered something she did - at one point she unbuttoned a button on my shirt to expose my chest a little more (I'm pretty buttoned down anyway). This was in front of people, sort of as a joke, lol. Now before you roast me for not fukk closing her, just take my word for it, it wasn't happening Friday night - but I have confidence that it will at some point.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Title IX hearing is tomorrow.

Just kidding. I'm in Spain, there's no Title IX. And anyway, you were all correct, it was much ado about nothing. I was a little nervous but when she asked me "how'd the rest of the night go?" I knew it was water under the bridge.

Now I've just got to figure out my next moves...while finding other plates of course.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fukk it. I'm posting here on this thread because of how pissed off I am at myself right now. I deserve to get raked over the coals by you guys.

I had an unplanned/impromptu get together with this same girl today. And I failed to make a move. I haven't wussed out like this in eons. I feel like a pro quarterback with 300 touchdowns who threw a pick-six. Mad, mad, mad at myself.

The meet was unplanned, but she was in my apartment helping me with something. Afterward we met with friends. And still later there I walked her home. And still, I froze. (Since WHEN?!?) There was great kino and flirting all night per usual. But - there just wasn't a moment I sensed, nor was I able to create one, where I could make a move. When we were alone together there was this slightly more reserved vibe. Maybe it was in my head. I hate this feeling. For some reason it feels more "bad" than a success feels "good."

My only excuse is I'm trying to seduce her in a foreign language. That and that it wasn't an actual planned one on one date. Other than that...all I could think about on my way home was what a huge pu$$y she must think I am. Maybe I am making a big deal out of nothing and putting too much pressure on myself...which I have been doing lately in all walks of life - school, Spanish, women, money. Every setback has felt like a stomach punch, not sure why. Any insights appreciated.

R

Ranger

She liked and appreciated the attention. Relax. In class would be different.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She liked and appreciated the attention. Relax. In class would be different.
True. I typed all that stuff last night because I was kicking myself over it. But I've been in this spot before and come out on top. And honestly if I'd seen an opening I'd have taken it, though I think I was slightly gun-shy. (By the end of the night I was just tired and dry mouthed.)

Also, I want to clarify that I don't like the "goodnight kiss" and rarely do it. Usually I go in mid-date if I can. But this wasn't really a date with a middle. The rhythm was askew. Maybe I'm making excuses but...the sun came up today anyway.

Last edited: