Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking her out and first date

ngtbama

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, this post is only for the don juans out there, cuz i need some help. ok, there is this girl im gonna ask out soon, the only problem is that i think her parents and my parents are gonna b there cuz its like this social thing at school.

newayz, i just needed some help tryin to figger out how 2 make this chick think i am friggin romantic when i ask her out.

oh yeah, i've known her for about 6 months now and i have been places with her and her friends and my friends 3 times, so im not a stranger or nething.

so was thinkin a first date at a movie theatre. and that would b it.

i'd do more, but i gotta find a way for me n her to go on a date with only 40 bucks.\

so if you guys got a better idea for a first date for only 40 bucks, TELL ME!

P.S. yeah i know it only costs 20 bucks to go to the movies, but 40 bucks isnt enough cash to go out to eat so yea.

i know theres a couple a true don juans in here, so share what you do on a first date.

p.s. dont forget about my "dillema" with askin her out.

thanks all.

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First dates should be light and fun, you shouldn't use much money. Their are plenty of things to do without alot of money.

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to spend a lot of money on a 1st date. Don't worry about being 'romantic'; if she's into you she'll be glad to go out with you. Don't get too rapt in trying to impress her.

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One question:
Who says you have to pay for everything?