Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

As older men (40's to early 50's) are we unrealistic to hold out for women 7-15 years younger?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if im living in basement then i would hate to know where someone dumb enough to post this thread is living.

but again congratulations for surviving for 44 years on this planet with such little brain power.
Whatever dumbass. I'm done wasting energy on you. I'm out!

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever dumbass. I'm done wasting energy on you. I'm out!
you have no energy to waste bro.

you need to get back to the lab and study how someone so dumb has stayed alive so long.

good luck bro.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have no energy to waste bro.

you need to get back to the lab and study how someone so dumb has stayed alive so long.

good luck bro.
Okay bro, keep it real bro. Stupid millennial

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 36...my last gf was 24yrs old. Another 23 yr old at work wanted to smash. The one before that was 27. It is very possible as long as you stay in shape and look good. To be fair I met them via social circle game or work. I also got lucky.

My best friend is lso 36 and he uses online dating. He just smashed a 28 yr old who feel in love with him.

The key to getting those mid to late 20s girls is keeping in good shape and social circle game.

I dont make alot of money so I am only able to get girls in their mid 20s who dont care about money. I suspect I will be unable to do this soon though.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 44, in shape with a decent job. I am just not interested in dating women who are 40+, or even late 30's really.

I keep holding out for an early 30's to mid 30's chick, preferably with no kids. I have accepted the fact that most women in their 20's have no interest in men in their 40's. I mean, some of them do, but a very small minority. However, 5 to 15 years younger I think is fair game.

What do you think?
30 and up is fair game.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Doable if:
  • in prime physical shape
  • better than average looks
  • dress well
  • have a decent career
  • are good with women
  • take the time to know what the previous generation is about, music, art, media, etc.
  • the last item is the same with all women: be unique in some significant way.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 41, I went out with a 21 year old. She was in my gym class.

[/QUOTE]

I know a couple that was a 51 yo guy and a 28 yo woman. The Key there was the 51 yo could do everything and more in terms of physical activity. Both were mountain bikers and trail runners. Because they were equal in that aspect age wasn't an issue.

But you have to realize women are either OK with an age difference or not. And if she is not, you aren't going to overcome it. The key is shared experiences and interests. If you know a lot about something she is interested in, you have a good chance. If she sniffs even a hint of BS-ery, you will be cast aside. If she feels you are being Needy, you are done. You have to be the strong virile leader that commands respect. Not an *******, but someone her friends would respect as well. Social proof from people she respects will get you her attention.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ONLY date women 10+ years younger than me. Though I do look young for my age and am in great shape with around 10% body fat. I run 30+ miles a week. Most people guess me to be around 30-32, and that's with a beard. The last girl I dated was 35. Before that was 23. Before that was 24, 33, 31, and 34.

I have no age requirements. If she is 40, has a cute face, is slender and in good shape, and has generally held up as well as I have, I'd be all over it. Trouble is, you almost NEVER see that and if you do, she isn't single, or if she is, she is completely toxic. The younger you go, the better the chance she is single, is fit, and isn't toxic.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that the older I get, the more attracted women are to me. I can pull a woman in her 20s, but they tend to bore me to tears. Women are interested in older men in general because young men are very immature. Dating a woman 10-12 years younger is a completely realistic expectation if you're in shape.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, older women are the ones who primarily enforce the weirdness against older men and younger women because she knows she is undesirable and tries to attack the woman socially and most younger women don't have years of cat fighting experience or the resentment and bitterness that a 40 year old woman does... Meaning it is up to you alone to defend your relationship which means you gotta be fierce about it, take the criticism head on and own it.

Just to give you an idea, a nearly 50 year old woman and I ended up breaking it off because a clerk mistook me as her son and she couldn't deal with it at that time, that same woman now calls me everyday offering every part of herself, the depths of her bank account and I'm just over it, now she is physically bed ridden and will probably die alone lol, but she didn't have enough foresight to say "That's my husband" which I allowed her to say in these situations, so for better or worse she is always gonna cave on societal pressures unless you are there to defend it and you gotta own it

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, older women are the ones who primarily enforce the weirdness against older men and younger women because she knows she is undesirable and tries to attack the woman socially and most younger women don't have years of cat fighting experience or the resentment and bitterness that a 40 year old woman does...
I used to believe this myself, but have since learned that even women in their late 20's will shame you just as much as women over 40+. The fear/insecurity truly starts in the mid to late 20's because that is when women can't get by on youth alone and laziness catches up to them. But that warrants repeating - the only women impacted by this trend are women who:
1. Aren't lazy
2. Aren't overly entitled
3. Don't subscribe to the recent notion that appearance doesn't matter (while at the same time caring about the appearance of men)

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Honestly I couldn’t care less about what 2 consenting adults do. That’s their business.

I know a hot 24 year old bartender who rolls his eyes at women his own age & much prefers a MILF or a cougar. He’d date me if I was down but I don’t want a man that much younger even though he’s a cool guy (and very attractive). It’s just not my thing personally. I’m dating a 44 year old man currently as it is and that drives me up the wall on some things that he just isn’t in touch with. I can’t imagine a man a full generation younger. But to each their own. I’ve never dated someone this much younger (8 years) it’s got it’s advantages but it has its disadvantages as well.

Shaming someone for their personal choices is silly and frankly nobody’s business. Seriously.

But I do know a number of happy couples with a wide age gap. Compatability rules the day in these relationships.

westinlover

Banned
Reaction score
I am 44, in shape with a decent job. I am just not interested in dating women who are 40+, or even late 30's really.

I keep holding out for an early 30's to mid 30's chick, preferably with no kids. I have accepted the fact that most women in their 20's have no interest in men in their 40's. I mean, some of them do, but a very small minority. However, 5 to 15 years younger I think is fair game.

What do you think?
No one on this forum can legitimately know or predict who you can or cannot date. Get out there and see what's possible instead of wasting your time asking random strangers to speculate.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to believe this myself, but have since learned that even women in their late 20's will shame you just as much as women over 40+. The fear/insecurity truly starts in the mid to late 20's because that is when women can't get by on youth alone and laziness catches up to them. But that warrants repeating - the only women impacted by this trend are women who:
1. Aren't lazy
2. Aren't overly entitled
3. Don't subscribe to the recent notion that appearance doesn't matter (while at the same time caring about the appearance of men)
I think much of the younger behavior can almost fully be attributed to the woman's friends/social circle, the second they are single or dating they start trying to set girlfriends up or sabotage relationships, where as an older woman is coming from more of a individual place, rather than the general consensus of the social circle

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
At 48 I dated a 19 year old coed for more than a year. I’d consider her a hard 9 - truly beautiful. She was fiercely indignant that anyone might think she was my sugar baby. She wouldn’t let me pay for anything publicly as a result. This girl shared articles on wide age gapping couples and how they can be successful too. Her school friends gave her massive **** for dating me too, to the point she moved out of student housing.

it can be done. It’s chemistry 100%

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What do you think?
If you are very good looking. You can get with much younger women who actually want you. Otherwise, you’ll just attract sugar babies.