Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: The ‘Dating Market’ Is Getting Worse

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember pre-1960s even though I was not born yet, I get a sense, that women would be content with a new vacuum or some utility to help her clean the house better or cook better. I'm sure they're still like that but infinitely not as appreciative when given it. Heck, they can buy their own tools or maids or handymen if they want now. It's flipped on its head. They no longer have to embrace the Suck. They will though, in time, unless the laws change even further disenfranchising me (i.e. taxing only Men).

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great projection instantly in the 2nd paragraph.

If this doesn’t go well, there are 20 other guys who look like you in my inbox.’ And I’m sure they(men) feel the same way—that there are 20 other girls who are willing to hang out, or whatever,” she said.

I have many female acquaintances here in the UK, who think because they get 100 messages a day, us men do to.

its called the Apex fallacy apparently, when they've hung around with a high status guy, they presume all guys have the same options

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two things going on here. First, she is a 30 year old woman and most of the top tier guys are already taken by then. Second, as the article says, as she gets older she “knows what she wants” (i.e. gets pickier) but very few guys meet her criteria so she keeps dating around. Yes she gets a ton of messages (cause the guys online are a bunch of desperate simps) but that doesn’t say anything about her value. According to the market, her value is low.

it’s all relative. A 20 year old frat guy will think the dating scene is amazing. A 34 year old average looking single mom will think that there are “no good guys out there”. It comes down to SMV and ones preferences.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That article is written before the Covid-19 thing. Anything before the pandemic is dated. If the demand goes down dramatically that changes everything. Stuff like pandemics, wars, tend to change things for the good in these areas.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great projection instantly in the 2nd paragraph.

If this doesn’t go well, there are 20 other guys who look like you in my inbox.’ And I’m sure they(men) feel the same way—that there are 20 other girls who are willing to hang out, or whatever,” she said.

I have many female acquaintances here in the UK, who think because they get 100 messages a day, us men do to.

its called the Apex fallacy apparently, when they've hung around with a high status guy, they presume all guys have the same options
Women are delusional and obese especially in America, Australia, and the UK where feminism is a norm. While top form smv gets attention, women have a short shelf life, and tend to blow up destroying themselves as well as family/marriage /children.

I agree but it is no different than what marriage dating coaches or trp guy beating chest about red pill when married post wall or single mom.

Women and mother nature is a ruthless *****. Step up or step aside. A significant amount of women won't hesitate for baby murdering. Pro choice. ***** hats. There was a moron parade recently amidst the pandemic.

The virus weeding our retards. Free money is not a solution nor is retards printing more money. A man hits his stride late can pull hotter and younger. The same women that age are spinsters throwing cats and bulking with green hair.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes back to antisocial media. I remember being able to pull Hooters chicks with ease because the only competition was their older, creep customers. Now they all have online boyfriends who satisfy their attention needs. The interaction has changed as well. I used to mind**** these chicks with conversation but I rarely get a waitress who wants to chat anymore. Very transactional.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sums it up 100% (from the article): “It’s like, ‘If this doesn’t go well, there are 20 other guys who look like you in my inbox.’

So, you'd better not have a so much as a crumb on your mouth or DARE say something she doesn't like or YOU'RE OUT!

F*uck that.

Most women, who have an innate inability to make up their mind anyway, are absolutely the drivers of the Dating Bear Market. Based on my experiences with well over 100 women the past few years, no one could possible convince me otherwise.

If you just see women as a small side dish on your huge plate of food, and see them as "fun" only, you'll be fine. Keep the door open a crack in the 1-1,000,000 chance she's a keeper.

Good luck.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes back to antisocial media. I remember being able to pull Hooters chicks with ease because the only competition was their older, creep customers. Now they all have online boyfriends who satisfy their attention needs. The interaction has changed as well. I used to mind**** these chicks with conversation but I rarely get a waitress who wants to chat anymore. Very transactional.
yeah, the lack of respect for life has made this "very transactional" it's as if we're all Vietnamese now

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many hooters locations are closing down anyway. Probably a combination of their waitresses being butt ugly, and the fact that guys don’t need to buy chicken wings to see a pair of boobs these days. Very antiquated business model. You’re right in that the internet changed the game considerably.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guys remember when the food is cheap, there is always a line, thing is having msgs inbox means sh!t, most are just for validation, the problem is she belive she can do better and the guys belive that so they crumble to her and do everything she want without any self respect, if yourself can't respect yourself no one will do

there is no other way, you drop woman and replace as needed, don't matter IF you have the 20 msg inbox, she need to belive you do and will drop her and replace her before she can

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many hooters locations are closing down anyway. Probably a combination of their waitresses being butt ugly, and the fact that guys don’t need to buy chicken wings to see a pair of boobs these days. Very antiquated business model. You’re right in that the internet changed the game considerably.
Out here in the Dallas area I consider it to be the mecca of breastaurants. Twin Peaks, Bone Daddys, Tight Ends, Knockout, Hooters, Wild Pitch, Redneck Heaven, Ojos Locos...the list goes on. Some of these places you can tell some of the girls are strippers at night. Not a bad view but like I said, minimal interaction unless you're throwing money at them.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need to be led but the modern dating world puts them squarely in the drivers seat and most of them can't handle it. This leads to them making bad choice after bad choice because they are forced to choose which one of a hundred strangers may actually be a decent guy. They invariably choose poorly because, like a child, they are distracted by shiny objects and then we have to hear about how "there are no good guys left".

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sums it up 100% (from the article): “It’s like, ‘If this doesn’t go well, there are 20 other guys who look like you in my inbox.’

So, you'd better not have a so much as a crumb on your mouth or DARE say something she doesn't like or YOU'RE OUT!

F*uck that.

Most women, who have an innate inability to make up their mind anyway, are absolutely the drivers of the Dating Bear Market. Based on my experiences with well over 100 women the past few years, no one could possible convince me otherwise.

If you just see women as a small side dish on your huge plate of food, and see them as "fun" only, you'll be fine. Keep the door open a crack in the 1-1,000,000 chance she's a keeper.

Good luck.
Agree on that, I found living a soft mgtow form is the best way.

Live your own life according to your needs and only keep women as a benefit as long as their presence do not requires you to go out of your way to get/keep them.

Most of them add no value beside entertainment and sex, if you have problems they will make them bigger while if you dont have yet they will make sure to create some...btw a drama free life is a much better life.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women need to be led but the modern dating world puts them squarely in the drivers seat and most of them can't handle it. This leads to them making bad choice after bad choice because they are forced to choose which one of a hundred strangers may actually be a decent guy. They invariably choose poorly because, like a child, they are distracted by shiny objects and then we have to hear about how "there are no good guys left".
Spot on. My ex was like this. Very successful, mother died at a young age so raised by dad to be an alpha female. That led to 2 divorces, single parent and made her a nutcase that has to see a shrink on a monthly basis.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep loads in the UK have ABtions as easy as chucking some out of date milk away
Rollo is a curmudgeon and offers no solutions but he's nailed down the depth of hypergamy in abortion. The right to murder babies. A lot of women are disgusting.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a delusion female narcissistic behaviour during the 2yrs of glory. Checkout Vegas, LA, NYC, eastern Europe, etc. Tons of beautiful women but each is a broken condom or cheese burger away from expired.

I don't try to change women. The Currency of my time is with prerequisites. She's put in check or I hit the ejection button.

I don't hesitate to drop girls. Virus or not. Furthermore, if **** goes tits up, I'm good. I will watch the world burn. I have zero invested in any one particular girl.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on. I find myself wanting to here Rollo and company go into solution based convo instead of the "work on yourself" go to the gym get good sleep and go out mumbo jumbo.
That shyt is easy to understand but actually deciphering woman speak and behavior is a different animal. But a lot of fun.
He's one of the best insights ever to gender dynamics. Offers no prescription meaning, he can't be wrong but he calls out rsd julien and Tyler who have spent the last decade + in the trenches and media scandals. Rollo checked out before MySpace lulz.

He married epiphany phase. He knows SMV charts. He made it. He is married. He argues against it. I can't argue with him on gender dynamics. I find his lack of solution and contradiction in advice compared to what he does is annoying.

I will checkout book4 but I don't take value away from the repetitive ***** sessions or mgtow call outs. At least mgtow offers a solution drastic enough from the norn. I don't partake but I am not trashing monogamy and playing house lol on the regular.

I think Tates the only OG in the red pill. Tate offers a solution. Phd is a good thing but most guys cannot execute. Same with rsd julien drama. Most aren't wired enough.