Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article for discussion

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like us biching and complaining on here.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
From article:

“If I had known a few years ago that things would deteriorate to this level, I would’ve found me a good man and locked him down. I had no idea that Tinder would come about and swiftly create the demise of good old-fashioned romance. I hate this new dating world I live in. I want nothing more than to destroy all dating apps and the awful way they’ve ruined actual interactions.”

Yep looking for the bigger and better deal. LMAO
Too bad. Shouldn’t have listened to leftist social conditioning. They are your new master, lady.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
“—I do want romance in my life, though I don’t need it. It’s tough to keep reminding myself how good I have it even though men are constantly blowing me off.”

Social programming. Oops, I guess you need men after all. It’s called biology lady.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sucks to be an incel, doesn't it?

Welcome to Earth
I don't know what she is talking about.. Woman have never had it better, when it comes to dating opportunities or simply getting laid.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are essentially clickbait articles, but they always make me smile a little because they go back to the same point: women are appalled by equality. If you read what she's saying, she is distraught at the difference between her fantasies of entitlement she feels she should be able to take for granted, versus the equality of reality. She doesn't know it because she is unable to empathize out of a perspective other than her own (and if she did she would just go for the apex fallacy), but her description of her situation - having to make effort, getting no validation for free, facing pain or disappointment when she tries, going through a disenchanting numbers game - just reflects the default male reality.

"Yes, if you want the pleasure of my company, I expect you to plan a date." - but no man expects the woman to plan a date, and I bet she expects to be paid for as well. I also bet she thinks about the alleged "pleasure" of her company, but not what she does to make it pleasant for the man. Just make her feel special. Make her laugh.

Like an aristocrat who loses their rent-yielding wealth and privileges and now has to work for a living like the peasants they used to have beneath them. They are TERRIFIED of equality.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Sucks to be an incel, doesn't it?

Welcome to Earth
She’s not INCEL. She just isn’t finding the man to settle down with. She’s already been through the ringer. She’s getting laid right now. But is unserviceable as a wife. Ooops.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it me or does that writer sound like a hypocrite?

She comes across as a prude that wants every guy to chase her without putting any effort in or showing any indicators of interest.
She's essentially looking for White Knight.

Who wants to bet that she's highly picky and spends most of her time at home on the Internet and relies heavily on meeting guys through online dating?

She's hit the wall and has crossed over into fugly territory with a rotten attitude included.
And she wonders why guys don't beckon to her call anymore.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a look at her tweets. And her pic.

Putting aside the fact that she's a lefty feminist...her tweets are aggressive and laden with curse words. These are her thoughts when she's had time to filter them, so imagine what she's like in person.

Plus if you look at her article titles, she seems like just another Carrie Bradshaw wannabe.

My guess is she's prone to getting pumped-and-dumped by guys that are otherwise out of her league, and can't understand why her "Mr. Big" hasn't come along.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Who wants to bet that she's highly picky and spends most of her time at home on the Internet and relies heavily on meeting guys through online dating?
Problematic women will turned off men in their immediate vicinity and they don't have much of a choice but to turn to online dating.

Pitiful that many men, especially in Sosuave are gunning after those social rejects and then proudly calls them HB 9 or 10, models no less.

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how the author looks, but good looking girls have this self-destructing habit of waiting for the better guy. When a guy hits on them when they're in the prime years, they probably ignore/play games/use for validation and wait for the better guy. And if they get to meet the better guy, they're still looking for a more-better guy. It's a never ending cycle until they realize they've lost the opportunities.
If she's saying no one has hit on her when she was in her prime, I wouldn't buy that. IMHO, good looking girls can't think that they'll get old and their beauty fades away just like time .

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said in my previous post I think these are clickbait articles, and the author just makes up whatever will market well to the reader base. But click the hyperlink and ctrl+f this sentence " I have abandonment issues from my childhood ". You check out her other articles and they're about having baggage, being broken, emotionally abusive ex (meaning she is codependent), vacillating between highs and lows about her choices, and similar. If what she writes is actually real then she simply collected too many baggage needles on top of her camel's back, broke it, and never managed to deal with her childhood issues. A damaged, broken woman.