Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Because of My Kids, My Life Has Been Over for Years

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a 20yo boy, 5 yo boy, 7 yo girl. Right after the girl, it was sunshine and butterflies. I went to lots of places with her in tow, still saw all my friends. Her father and I split early, which was fine. I already had plans to have another before she was 3. I didn’t want or need a man around; I wanted my kids. I felt like my age was pushing it to wait around for Mr. Right any longer.
my opinion: Gee, shouldn't you have gotten Mr. Right BEFORE having 3 kids with Mr. Wrong? :rolleyes:
My 5-year-old son, just screams, throws things and has a meltdown when he doesn’t get his way. I was relieved when at the Dr getting a nasal swab, he had a meltdown, screaming, banging his head on the walk, shaking his head violently, kicking the doctor, threatening to kill her.
my opinion: That's because having HIS FATHER around would make him behave. Chicks like you are ruining civilization. :mad:
My house is trashed 24/7. They spend the entire day getting out every toy and leaving it somewhere, usually on the floor.
I think those of us who had ever dated a single mom (i.e., as in a "date", not necessarily anything past "hit it & quit it") know the scene of a single mommy's house in such chaos. :p

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's getting blasted in the comments. Her life sounds like utter hell. I really don't want children.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids don't end life, only she does. They change life, however, and she hasn't adapted.
It's clear that she's struggling without a father figure at home, but according to her, she "didn't need or want a man around".
I still have some sympathy for her, she's a slave to her biology and brainwashed by her environment full of false promises that she can manage it all, because she's a strong modern day woman. Until she wakes up in this nightmare scenario with different children from different fathers who're totally out of control.

I've a cousin with 3 children (same man) and they're all behaving like angels, the downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: Gee, shouldn't you have gotten Mr. Right BEFORE having 3 kids with Mr. Wrong? :rolleyes:

my opinion: That's because having HIS FATHER around would make him behave. Chicks like you are ruining civilization. :mad:

I think those of us who had ever dated a single mom (i.e., as in a "date", not necessarily anything past "hit it & quit it") know the scene of a single mommy's house in such chaos. :p
I don't even think that Mr.Wrong is always the reason for them turning into single moms. They always claim that they made a bad decision bla bla. B'tch YOU are the bad decision. That's why you have 3 kids from 3 different fathers.

There are many Mr.Rights who want to make the family thing happen. Now i'm not saying that those guys have all the best qualities but it's not like these chicks paint them.

wblanda

Reaction score
I still can't understand, what you are talking about.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kids don't end life, only she does. They change life, however, and she hasn't adapted.
It's clear that she's struggling without a father figure at home, but according to her, she "didn't need or want a man around".
I still have some sympathy for her, she's a slave to her biology and brainwashed by her environment full of false promises that she can manage it all, because she's a strong modern day woman. Until she wakes up in this nightmare scenario with different children from different fathers who're totally out of control.

I've a cousin with 3 children (same man) and they're all behaving like angels, the downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.
Great share

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
downside is that she had to develop very masculine traits.
I have found this to be a common tale, furthermore, I have found masculine women who are masculine before having kids, have little interest in having any; I have met two exceptions and both of them hate their lives lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Sounds like she has no parenting skills and is probably trailer trash. I have dated plenty of single Mom's and none of them had trashy houses. In fact their kids picked up and cleaned the house instead of trashing it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of data indicating kids from single parent homes, in general, do much worse than two parents

This case I can imagine the kids soaking this lady's operational strategies:

Take the easiest route possible.

Blame somebody else when it blows up.

Use your subsequent crappy lifestyle to claim victim so you get more easy stuff (attention, etc.) for others.

This kind of behavior is the kind of behavior that ends societies, slowly, painfully, and irreversibly.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are tons of data indicating kids from single parent homes, in general, do much worse than two parents

This case I can imagine the kids soaking this lady's operational strategies:

Take the easiest route possible.

Blame somebody else when it blows up.

Use your subsequent crappy lifestyle to claim victim so you get more easy stuff (attention, etc.) for others.

This kind of behavior is the kind of behavior that ends societies, slowly, painfully, and irreversibly.
Very true, drug abuse and antisocial behaviour for guys and promiscuity and teenage pregnancy for girls among the many.

Hard to say if they lack the family or someone mentally stable which is clearly not the case for a woman that make kids with no husband.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want kids but I have little patience, I know I can adapt but I always want to be free. I'll work something out