Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arnold Schwarzenegger vs Bruce Lee in a UFC fight. Who would win?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no proof that Arnold can fight, the only advantage he has over Bruce Lee is mass. Bruce lee would probably deck him in seconds.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is actually several debates on this on the internet’s over the last few years. Many think Arnold would win... they claim he has over 100lbs on Lee.. they also said Arnold was a pretty good athlete and wrestler. I honestly have no clue.. I witnessed a 5ft6 170 lb black belt in ju jitsu get pummeled by a much larger 6ft3... 230-240 ish dude in a street fight. So from my limited understanding of martial arts it’s still not good to fight someone that outweighs you by nearly 100lbs.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Striking is influenced strongly from the size of the two opponents, grappling on the other side allows for better performances if the less heavy guy is well prepared.

I would say peak arnold would beat peak lee.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Gamisch

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing is for sure; Bruce will be circling all night long .Bc 100 lbs is enough reason to stay away from his powerful cross. Arnie will be stiff AF, so its a match of super speed vs super strength . Mind you , strength only needs one hit tto end the fight, where speeds might need a thousand ..

But , a fight takes oxygen. Maybe even more so than technique.(?l) If Bruce finds a way to find range, score little pity party points here and there, and survive 2 rounds like this( assuming it's a 3 rounder) ,then he may tire Arnie out.

We dont know much about Arnie's fighting skills, but becoming a bodybuilder probably takes about the same amount of discipline as becoming a pro fighter. And it involves strength. (You just don't get punched, and kicked in the head). So , being 100lbs up , means the infamous, so called "puncher's change", is one of his best bets right now. Just hit ,or grab Bruce, and work from there.But for Arnie it might feel like a lion fighting a tanzmanian devil tho...the ****er just wont quit!

At the end of it all, I think it will be clear that Bruce is a fulltime fight professor, where Arnie is "just a meathead" with animpressive physique. During the fight Bruce will download, calculate, and execute a proper game plan which was rehearsed by training and sparring with only men who were 100 lbs heavier. Arnie will swing and wind up on his punches, only to hit air. Reassured by the fact Bruce doesn't have the power to K him TFO , he'll just takes the beating and actually enjoys Bruce his determination and technique.

Bruce wins 50- 48 ,unanimous decision. bruce-lee-training-1559247134.jpg

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Arnold would win. I seen a vid of world strong man Brian Shaw roll with some BJJ guy, and it was pathetic watching the professional Jujitsu guy try being effective against Brain Shaw. Size wins. The bigger the guy the weaker the smaller guy's punches feel. Now if we're talking able to strike in the eyes, throat, or nuts, I'd vote for Bruce.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruce Lee is an actor not an actual professional fighter, people don't realise this but he never actually had a real professional fight

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, reminds me of the Bruce Lee scene in Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. :)

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there is actually several debates on this on the internet’s over the last few years. Many think Arnold would win... they claim he has over 100lbs on Lee.. they also said Arnold was a pretty good athlete and wrestler. I honestly have no clue.. I witnessed a 5ft6 170 lb black belt in ju jitsu get pummeled by a much larger 6ft3... 230-240 ish dude in a street fight. So from my limited understanding of martial arts it’s still not good to fight someone that outweighs you by nearly 100lbs.
Check out this fight on youtube, Emmanuel Yarborough vs. Daiju Takase

You'll laugh at minimum

-----

Both were actors(B.Lee didn't actually ever compete as far as I know) i'd wager Lee would take down the Austrian Oak with a few well placed leg kicks.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a part of Enter the Dragon where Lee finishes a guy with an arm bar. That was a long time before Royce Gracie used the move in the ufc. They obviously put a lot of research into those movies. Lee would win by rear naked choke, provided he knew the move and Arnold didn't. As soon as the other side knows a move, they train defense against it, and it doesn't work nearly as well any more.