Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you supposed to let a girl win?

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm either going bowling or playing mini golf with a girl that I asked out this Friday. Is a guy really supposed to let them win? My older sister once told me that a guy should always let the girl win but then again she also once told me that a guy should always ask for permoission to kiss a girl.

Should I let her win?

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, don't let her win and don't ask permission to kiss a girl. Wait for the right time and take control of the situation.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
No, don't let her win and don't ask permission to kiss a girl. Wait for the right time and take control of the situation.
Yeah i knew not to ask for permission to kiss a girl:)

Zhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
win at first so she knows who's really better... then lose to make her feel good...

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't kick her ass badly. Girls will not like it if you make it obvious you are letting them win, I know that much.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are asking the wrong question. It is not whether you should let her win or not. But rather, which one elicits more "fun" emotions out of here?

You want to create emotions, adventure, and excitement in her.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, I only briefly read what you wrote becaquse you shouldn't be listening to girls..

Now, my honest answer to the title of the post is yes. You should let the girl win...

You are probably confused. Don't let her win, but let her win??

Remember YOU ARE THE PRIZE.

She wins by being allowed to bask in your company.

No and, if, or buts about that.....

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some say i should let her win and others say I shouldn't. Maybe I'll get lucky and she will just be better than me at whatever we do.:D

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't think you should even be thinking about winning or losing - just have fun. that's the most important aspect, if you have fun you may be able to elicit that emotion in her - if she has fun, she had fun with you... get it?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to play basketball with some girls, its great for kino. I mean hey you gotta guard them right? :D

Don't let them win by any means but don't crush too much either.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think i read somewhere that it really gets the testosterone flowing through the body when a couple plays competetive games... perhaps, if you're playing two rounds, let her win one and you win the other... i don't know, some women like being beaten at games, makes them feel more feminine or something, while others, the more independent women, will get their competetive guard up.. it depends on what kind of girl you have! accomodate :)

"when women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes. when women don't love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues..." - Balzac

felix692

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude! its not about winning the game, so dont worry about that, perhaps if u are kicking her ass then u might want to go a bit easy so u dont appear juvile (easy for me to say im only 17 i know lol). The aim is to make it fun, celebrate in her triumphs, high fives etc... Good luck

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Kill Her

Kill her in the games and then never let her hear the end of it. LOL Ha Ha Ha

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cannot believe this....

1. Do not listen to your older sister! What AFC crap she feeds you!

2. You should play the game as you feel. Relax and enjoy it... you should not be concerned who wins on a date! Its a non-issue... if you try to win or let her win you are not concentrating on having FUN... why should you care who wins bowling or mini-golf... it means nothing...

Don't ask your sister for advice ever again!

Dietzcoi

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you're asking for strategies...

Play the game first, and if both of you are equal.. keep it up till the end, then you pretend to lose.

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
I cannot believe this....

1. Do not listen to your older sister! What AFC crap she feeds you!

2. You should play the game as you feel. Relax and enjoy it... you should not be concerned who wins on a date! Its a non-issue... if you try to win or let her win you are not concentrating on having FUN... why should you care who wins bowling or mini-golf... it means nothing...

Don't ask your sister for advice ever again!

Dietzcoi
Trust me I learned not to listen to her.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should play the best way you know how. Its bound to come up if you're good and especially if she's better than you. Its likely she'll make a comment about your ability, and if you're better than her then its prime time to get close to her.

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have the most fun if the game is competitive. So if her skill is equal to or greater than yours, then play your best and have a true competition. If you're much better than her, then go easy, give her some tips (possible kino ops)...and then bust out your A game at the end.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
almost forgot...
Whenever I go play mini golf, bowl, etc. with a girl I make up my own game like...
Speed mini golf - see who can get done first, and it doesn't matter how many shots you take.
just something like that...