Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys gonna get the COVID vaccine shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

I don't see any reason to take a rushed vaccine made by shady pharmaceutical companies. Especially if its against a non-threatening virus like covid. There are zero long-term studies on the safety covid vaccines, and I'm seeing more and more stories every day of severe side effects and even death.

I'd legitimately rather catch covid than get the vaccine (which I probably have multiple times since I don't follow any of the guidelines).

Last edited:

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

I don't see any reason to take a rushed vaccine made by shady pharmaceutical companies. Especially if its against a non-threatening virus like covid. There are zero long-term studies on the safety covid vaccines, and I'm seeing more and more stories every day of severe side effects and even death.

I'd legitimately rather catch covid than get the vaccine (which I probably have multiple times since I don't follow any of the guidelines).
I can't agree more with this. I'm a healthcare provider and getting the vaccination is the furthest thing from my mind. People look at you like you're a psycho in my state (Massachusetts) if you haven't gotten it - but I always default to the answer: "It's my body and my choice. I am young and healthy and I am not worried about getting COVID."

Also, I find it ridiculous that if you get the vaccine you still need to wear a mask. What is the point then? Extra safety? Should we just all stay in our houses forever and never go out in public to stay 'safe'? Why don't we address all of the comorbidities people have that can exacerbate COVID? Nah, not here in America. Keep smoking cigarettes! Keep eating poorly and avoiding exercise, but make sure you get your shot!

Krispy Kreme is giving everyone a free donut if you get a shot......can't make this shiit up.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. Got the AstraZeneca in Feb. Second shot next week. Mild fever which went with a couple of paracetamols. Better than getting Covid.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on the shot? Negatives or positives?
Good question. We should have sovereignty over our bodies. Period.

If someone decides to take it or not take it, it should not be anybody's business and no one should feel offended and start winning because they have different beliefs.

We've seen people get chastised here for not following "Covid-19" "protocols". Believing strongly on either side does not automatically make you right. We should respect each other's decisions, opinions, and beliefs without dividing ourselves as that's their end goal.

The only thing we expect is, you have a brain, use it. Question the state of the world, question authority, question your government, question the media, question what is happening, question vaccines. Simply question and draw your own conclusions. Don't believe out of fear and informative conformity.

You are your own unique person, don't camouflage in a sea of beliefs and perspectives.

Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people should be free to do what they want without being criticized by the opposing party.

However here's my take whether you agree or not.
- Covid Vaccine was rushed to market within months, instead of years of clinical trials and on limited sample.
- Pfizer CEO went on public record that he didn't take the vaccine even though he was the CEO and could've had first dibs when it first came out.
- Pfizer is now saying booster shots most likely needed on a yearly basis along with the sentiments echoed by Moderna CEO(legit or profit scam)
- I believe it can actually do more harm in "healthy" individuals than good as now your body is going to be dependent on receiving outside assistance for immunity rather than producing it on it's own.
- High risk individuals like the old, obese, pre-existing condition people may be better taking it as the rewards will most likely outweigh the risks.
- Blood clots found in certain women. What else has yet to come to light with enough shots in different people's arms? Or what are the long term effects yet not seen?
- Cases are being found in people contracting Covid after being vaccinated. Media has been keeping mostly hush hush on this.
- CDC put out a report that initially pegged Covid hospitilized cases as being 90% of those being obese. Now they changed it to over 80%. Any smart person can conclude that being obese will multiply your chances of not surviving Covid or having to be hospitalized. This should be a wake up call to obese people to change their lifestyle rather than relying on a shot.
- I've personally known a couple dozen people that's gotten it and to varying degrees but only one(300 lb obese coworker) went to the hospital and he was sent home the same day with an oxygen tank where he recovered in a couple weeks. Another high risk case was my friend's father who just stayed home and rested for 3 weeks. He's 81yo but in relatively good shape for his age.
- I've had Covid back in Dec 2019 before it became mainstream. For me, it was rough and lasted close to 4 weeks but I survived it.
- CDC says to achieve the 80%+ herd immunity, people need to have the Vaccine OR have had Covid before. If people wanna chance it on getting Covid and not get the vaccine, we will eventually reach herd immunity but it may take a lot longer.

I think people should make a choice on what they're comfortable with however I don't think anyone should get dinged from doing certain things or be excluded from venues because of it.

The vaccination card is a huge joke and hard to prove as it is just a generic card you handwrite on. There's no security strip or authenticity seal of any kind. These used to be sold on Ebay and Craigslist before it was banned and those sale posts were removed. So going forward, currently there's really no way of proving whether you've truly been vaccinated or not.

My $.02

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people should be free to do what they want without being criticized by the opposing party.

However here's my take whether you agree or not.
- Covid Vaccine was rushed to market within months, instead of years of clinical trials and on limited sample.
- Pfizer CEO went on public record that he didn't take the vaccine even though he was the CEO and could've had first dibs when it first came out.
- Pfizer is now saying booster shots most likely needed on a yearly basis along with the sentiments echoed by Moderna CEO(legit or profit scam)
- I believe it can actually do more harm in "healthy" individuals than good as now your body is going to be dependent on receiving outside assistance for immunity rather than producing it on it's own.
- High risk individuals like the old, obese, pre-existing condition people may be better taking it as the rewards will most likely outweigh the risks.
- Blood clots found in certain women. What else has yet to come to light with enough shots in different people's arms? Or what are the long term effects yet not seen?
- Cases are being found in people contracting Covid after being vaccinated. Media has been keeping mostly hush hush on this.
- CDC put out a report that initially pegged Covid hospitilized cases as being 90% of those being obese. Now they changed it to over 80%. Any smart person can conclude that being obese will multiply your chances of not surviving Covid or having to be hospitalized. This should be a wake up call to obese people to change their lifestyle rather than relying on a shot.
- I've personally known a couple dozen people that's gotten it and to varying degrees but only one(300 lb obese coworker) went to the hospital and he was sent home the same day with an oxygen tank where he recovered in a couple weeks. Another high risk case was my friend's father who just stayed home and rested for 3 weeks. He's 81yo but in relatively good shape for his age.
- I've had Covid back in Dec 2019 before it became mainstream. For me, it was rough and lasted close to 4 weeks but I survived it.
- CDC says to achieve the 80%+ herd immunity, people need to have the Vaccine OR have had Covid before. If people wanna chance it on getting Covid and not get the vaccine, we will eventually reach herd immunity but it may take a lot longer.

I think people should make a choice on what they're comfortable with however I don't think anyone should get dinged from doing certain things or be excluded from venues because of it.

The vaccination card is a huge joke and hard to prove as it is just a generic card you handwrite on. There's no security strip or authenticity seal of any kind. These used to be sold on Ebay and Craigslist before it was banned and those sale posts were removed. So going forward, currently there's really no way of proving whether you've truly been vaccinated or not.

My $.02
Best reply so far. Good stuff man.

Modern Man Advice

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm allergic to vaccines. :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone decides to take it or not take it, it should not be anybody's business and no one should feel offended and start winning because they have different beliefs.
Unfortunately that is not how public health works. Hence, why children can’t go to public school without adhering to the vaccination schedule.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emphasis on belief. That is not at all how vaccines work.
It's the way the "body" works. It's common sense. It's not a belief. If your body is exposed enough to something enough, it will naturally develop it's own immunity to it. Vaccines may save "some" lives but it doesn't allow the body to build up it's own immunity to something.

The same reason why they are now injecting small doses of peanuts to kids with peanut allergies.

Ever watch Riddick?

Ok, no more comments from me. This has been rehashed several times already.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere recently that the type of people in red pill communities tend to be more libertarian and maybe more politically conservative than your average person. That’s where I find myself. And my answer is no, until I am forced to in order to travel or participate in the economy. I also think there’s a good chance I’ll be forced to get it unless I am willing to sacrifice some economic and geographical freedoms.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly do you think a vaccine does?
Normally, a vaccine gives you a dead/inactive form of a virus/disease that your body learns to recognize and practice on and will promptly eliminate if you get exposed to it again in the future.

That is not at all how the covid vaccines work as far as I know.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally, a vaccine gives you a "dead" form of a virus/disease that your body learns to recognize and practice on and will promptly eliminate if you get exposed to it again in the future.

That is not at all how the covid vaccines work as far as I know.
Is that so? How do covid-19 vaccines work then?

Status
Not open for further replies.