Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you guys gonna get the COVID vaccine shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
These are speculative at best. There is no evidence to suggest these vaccines are “unsafe.” Past vaccine trials for other diseases are also not indicative of today’s vaccines for covid-19. In the US alone over 90 million have been jabbed. Less than 1,000 have had severe adverse affects leading to death, which still can’t even directly be traced to anything in the vaccines being the cause of death.

Meanwhile, Covid-19 has wiped out nearly 600,000 Americans and left millions more with long term health issues.
Go and take it then.

While you're at it, get this too.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bullshvt. Masks are highly effective at slowing corona.

Slowing - no9t stopping. You said masks stopped respiratory disease like the flu - yet it hasn't STOPPED Covid.

COVID is more contagious than the flu. And many Americans refuse to wear masks.
Yet those Americans aren't getting the flu?

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are speculative at best. There is no evidence to suggest these vaccines are “unsafe.” Past vaccine trials for other diseases are also not indicative of today’s vaccines for covid-19. In the US alone over 90 million have been jabbed. Less than 1,000 have had severe adverse affects leading to death, which still can’t even directly be traced to anything in the vaccines being the cause of death.

Meanwhile, Covid-19 has wiped out nearly 600,000 Americans and left millions more with long term health issues.
NO ONE on the face of the planet knows the long-term effects of these.

NO ONE.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO ONE on the face of the planet knows the long-term effects of these.

NO ONE.
The men behind the curtain know exactly what the effects are, unfortunately.

Anyone who thinks this gene-altering "vaccine" is government benevolence aimed at protecting the health of citizens is in for a rude awakening. This is an agenda. And that agenda is global depopulation. It's already well underway in India. These deaths are from the "vaccine", not the mutant sniffles.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The men behind the curtain know exactly what the effects are, unfortunately.

Anyone who thinks this gene-altering "vaccine" is government benevolence aimed at protecting the health of citizens is in for a rude awakening. This is an agenda. And that agenda is global depopulation. It's already well underway in India. These deaths are from the "vaccine", not the mutant sniffles.
EyeBRollin' be next then.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I turn into a zombie, I’ll buy you a beer.
Appreciate the offer my good man, but I don't drink. You can buy me a protein shake though.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeBRollin' be next then.
EyeBRollin is such a hardcore shill for government programs that I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually a woman larping as a man, and paid to shill on men's forums. Governments actually do this - it's called CointelPro and Hasbara. Government-paid shills are literally all over the internet and it would be foolish to think they wouldn't be on SoSuave.

I started to suspect EyeBRollin isn't who she claims to be when she starting heavily shaming users here for not taking women out on proper restaurant dates. No true man would shame other men in that way. Men know that 2021 women are using men for free meals, and EyeBRollin gets super angry at this (almost as if EyeBRollin is a woman who doesn't want the truth to come out).

It's either that, or EyeBRollin is just a tumbling, tumbling BluePill Whiteknight. I'm probably giving her too much credit.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Aunt had a stroke after taking Pfizer vaccine. She's recovered, and is looking forward to her second booster dose. I've opened up an online lottery account and decided to place some bets with various odds to massage into my mind that the odds of getting a side-effects is the same as winning something tomorrow, as I chose the exact same odds more or less....and to still encourage myself to take the vaccine. I even called the lottery alias after the name of a vaccine to illustrate the point. Hopefully after I see I don't win anything tomorrow I'll feel better about taking the vaccine.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to doxx myself. Especially not to a government-loving bluepill who is shilling experimental gene-altering drugs.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems to me like you want to express opinions and insult SS members behind the comfort and anonymity of your computer, yet you don't want to show yourself or back your opinions.

You know what my opinion is? I think you're hiding something.

Were you at the Capitol in Washington DC on JAN 6, 2021?
Do you support the insurrection that occurred at the Capitol in Washington DC on JAN 6 2021?

I'm very interested to see how willing you are to stand behind your opinions.
Nice try. You're a classic bluepill mangina trying to use weird Antifa shaming tactics. I'm A-political. The world is run by the global banking system. Left Wing and Right Wing is an illusion. Trump is a cvnt and so is Biden. All politicians are puppets.

Are you and EyeBRollin both menstruating this week?

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being that I was asymptomatic and the only person in my household that came down with symptoms was my GF. No reason for me to get the shot ever. Why inject myself with a vaccine that is untested and a virus I'm pretty much immune too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
@RickTheToad I think you need to review the Forum Rules and then re-evaluate who needs to chill.

Lately I'm seeing a lot of what I consider to be disrespectful and insulting posts. It needs to stop, and I think you can do better.
I'm well aware of the rules. Both of you are going back and forth and derailing the topic at hand. Both chill and stick to the topic at hand or the topic will be locked. It's that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.