Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Attracted To Damaged Slooty Woman?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you find this kind of woman attractive, in the sense that she will be hot and give you crazy sex?

However more than likely damaged to fuk.. And unstable in a relationship.

On the other hand.. You can meet an average looking chick, who will give you average sex.. And is probably not too attractive.. But is great relationship material.

Which would you choose?

In my opinion it depends on your age.. When you are you young, you can afford to lose a couple of years on a sloot.

However.. If you are an older guy.. Over 35 years old... You best pick wisely!!!

I rather play it safe.. And pick a 6.5 over an 7/8/9/10

The hotter they are, the more problems you have to deal with

Billtx49

Reaction score
I actually like the looks of a skirt hem worn 4” below panty level, but not attracted to women that wear them anymore…
They’re easy, but its the woman attached to the pvssy that you have to spend some real time with…

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bad problem with wasting time on slooty women. And they end up causing me a lot of headache. Never had too much trouble with 7’s though. It’s always when you get into the 7+ that their over entitlement really takes hold. Last chick I was dating was a solid 8. She turned into such a manipulative liar and tried to be controlling. You can’t turn a ho into a housewife bro

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do admit that some women can really pull of that damaged slvtty look and make it s3xxy...

For example, in Fight Club, Helena Bonham Carter did a great job portraying a damaged slvt that I found quite a turn on....

I've known damaged women like that in my personal life. And while I never scored with them I always heard stories about how dirty they were and how the s3x was off the charts....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bad problem with wasting time on slooty women. And they end up causing me a lot of headache. Never had too much trouble with 7’s though. It’s always when you get into the 7+ that their over entitlement really takes hold. Last chick I was dating was a solid 8. She turned into such a manipulative liar and tried to be controlling. You can’t turn a ho into a housewife bro
It's been tried and tried by the pros? We keep hearing that saying, and seeing it proven true. I was just wondering if anyone been able to do it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I like them both. Dirty girls are good to go the more average women are really just as dirty or can be made dirty.
If she won’t explore and go dirty with you, you are being targeted for cuckville. Think about that a little bit.

Both sides of the coin are really just facades. An innocent looking average girl is using that leverage. The mini skirt, tight leggings type is using another type of leverage.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its was (is?) trend for girls to take it up the @ss but remain virgins when they decided to stop being sloots...

Nice to find out your "virgin" wife was getting pounded in da @ss by the college footbal team... not.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its was (is?) trend for girls to take it up the @ss but remain virgins when they decided to stop being sloots...

Nice to find out your "virgin" wife was getting pounded in da @ss by the college footbal team... not.
So they i used ro be sexual and now arent?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prefer "sweet & innocent." Agree, they're all dirty in the bedroom, but some are damaged goods and some are not. You have to separate the sex from the rest of it...sex is just sex.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been tried and tried by the pros? We keep hearing that saying, and seeing it proven true. I was just wondering if anyone been able to do it.
Kanye west seems to be the only guy to have pulled it off... it's hard to believe, but until something comes out about Kim cheating on him, or trouble at home, we have to assume he was successful

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kanye west seems to be the only guy to have pulled it off... it's hard to believe, but until something comes out about Kim cheating on him, or trouble at home, we have to assume he was successful
Your right. Shes an angel compared to what she was.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, Im saying your sweet virginal wife may have been taking up the ass for years... but still "technically" a virgin.
I think I'd prefer to have a girl whose vagina had been broken in than for her to have a gaping butthole.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody loves hot easy chicks but they are a pain in the ass. You're better off banging cute eager girls who haven't been ruined by hearing how hot they are their entire lives. They are usually far better relationship material and less likely to dump you as soon as somebody better comes along.