Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they aware of their own BS?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @BeExcellent, just out of curiosity what is a "red pill woman"? Taking a guess, is it a woman who believes in the "red pill" mindset?

Personally, I think red pill is on it's way out, it's so yesterday's news, but that's another topic of discussion I suppose.

P.S. I am NOT a "feminist." :oops:
I would categorize myself as a traditionalist. I believe relationships work best when the man leads and the woman defers. Sexual desire must exist in the interaction…Red pill is merely a label in the vernacular. My father was “Red Pill” decades before the term was coined and he would not have known what that meant (red pill.) He simply was a real man, a traditional man, a leader of men, of his marriage & of his family. He was either loved or hated and he was revered by many.

There is a reason the marriage vows once said for the man to cherish the woman and the woman to obey the man. Most politically correct versions of the vows have dispensed with “obey”, but that language was in there to codify the man’s role as the leader of the family. The woman ideally submits to the leadership of her husband. Not without input and so forth but that is the context to have a successful marriage.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back i had a work colegue ( female ) who's thought an awful lot of herself. We had a courier that would drop stuff off at our establishment, and this guy liked her and he would flirt and chat her up every time.

Here is the kicker, she would flirt back and lead the guy on every time, then she would complain about the guy every time he would leave. Basically she was leading the guy on but had zero intentions of dating the guy or even being genuine.

One day the guy worked up the nerve to ask her out and her reaction, lets just say she couldn't have been a bigger biatch if she tried. So the poor guy was blindside by her sudden dr. Jeckyle and mr hyde switch in behaviour but took his lumps like a man and wished her a good day and left.

She then turned to me looking to pad her ego, "wow who the hell does he think he is asking me out? Wow he is so ugly and he actually asked me out. Like he thought he could get with this. He's ugly. Dude99 don't you think ugly guys like that should stick to asking out ugly girls?"

My reply " he did."
Ah ma gahd, you said that. Hell yeah lol.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey @BeExcellent, just out of curiosity what is a "red pill woman"? Taking a guess, is it a woman who believes in the "red pill" mindset?

Personally, I think red pill is on it's way out, it's so yesterday's news, but that's another topic of discussion I suppose.

P.S. I am NOT a "feminist." :oops:
No such thing as a RP women. They are not the same as man therefore cannot mentally grasp its praxology because its not an Ideology it is action.

There is only the solipsistic woman.

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would categorize myself as a traditionalist. I believe relationships work best when the man leads and the woman defers. Sexual desire must exist in the interaction…Red pill is merely a label in the vernacular. My father was “Red Pill” decades before the term was coined and he would not have known what that meant (red pill.) He simply was a real man, a traditional man, a leader of men, of his marriage & of his family. He was either loved or hated and he was revered by many.

There is a reason the marriage vows once said for the man to cherish the woman and the woman to obey the man. Most politically correct versions of the vows have dispensed with “obey”, but that language was in there to codify the man’s role as the leader of the family. The woman ideally submits to the leadership of her husband. Not without input and so forth but that is the context to have a successful marriage.
Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. My understanding of red pill was something different, but anyway.......

Your post is interesting. I haven't posted much myself, but I have read many of your posts and if I am to understand your words correctly, I never would have imagined you to be a traditionalist, deferring and submitting yourself to the leadership of your husband or SO.

You have a strong voice here on sosuave, so it's difficult to believe you would willingly agree to squelch that voice in deference to your partner.

Referring to your previous post (the one I originally quoted) what I don't understand is why you feel (as a RP/traditional woman - your words) it's "hysterical and sad being in the middle of a bunch feminists." I am NOT a feminist myself but I certainly respect their right to embrace feminism if that is their belief, just as I respect that your beliefs are more traditional.

No judgment but it does seem a bit hypocritical because on one hand you criticize their feminist beliefs, making such remarks as "how's that working for ya"? and "my results speak for themselves, I am dating the type of men you'd like to be dating" when on the other hand you take offense at their criticizing and mocking your traditional beliefs.

And while again I am not a feminist, I highly doubt they would want to date the type of men you date anyway, men who prefer (demand?) that you defer and submit to them. I would assume those type of men would not be at all appealing to the typical feminist (and vice versa obviously). Definitely NOT a match!

As for me, while not a feminist, I am a progressive and as such breaking away from typical gender roles and embracing a more multidimensional concept of masculine/feminine.

Sexually, I desire and enjoy a dom/sub dynamic but outside the bedroom, inside the partnership, I have a strong feminine voice and opinions, and seek men who embrace that about me! That is not to say I would not defer to him when warranted but there might be times when he might defer to me as well. A 50/50 equal, mutually-rewarding and respectful partnership. Doing so does not diminish my femininity in any way whatsoever, nor would a man allowing me to speak my voice diminish HIS masculinity.

I can't imagine it any other way, I would feel much too stifled and limited.

I do respect your beliefs however and would never criticize or mock, or "call you out" like you felt compelled to do with the feminist chick for her so-called "rumor milling."

I have encountered jealousy as well, more than I care to think about, it's negative and ugly and I have learned to distance myself from women like this, I don't allow myself to be negatively affected by it, nor do I have a need to "call them out."

That would only reduce me to their level, which I have no interest in doing.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh okay, thanks for clarifying. My understanding of red pill was something different, but anyway.......

Your post is interesting. I haven't posted much myself, but I have read many of your posts and if I am to understand your words correctly, I never would have imagined you to be a traditionalist, deferring and submitting yourself to the leadership of your husband or SO.

You have a strong voice here on sosuave, so it's difficult to believe you would willingly agree to squelch that voice in deference to your partner.

Referring to your previous post (the one I originally quoted) what I don't understand is why you feel (as a RP/traditional woman - your words) it's "hysterical and sad being in the middle of a bunch feminists." I am NOT a feminist myself but I certainly respect their right to embrace feminism if that is their belief, just as I respect that your beliefs are more traditional.

No judgment but it does seem a bit hypocritical because on one hand you criticize their feminist beliefs, making such remarks as "how's that working for ya"? and "my results speak for themselves, I am dating the type of men you'd like to be dating" when on the other hand you take offense at their criticizing and mocking your traditional beliefs.

And while again I am not a feminist, I highly doubt they would want to date the type of men you date anyway, men who prefer (demand?) that you defer and submit to them. I would assume those type of men would not be at all appealing to the typical feminist (and vice versa obviously). Definitely NOT a match!

As for me, while not a feminist, I am a progressive and as such breaking away from typical gender roles and embracing a more multidimensional concept of masculine/feminine.

Sexually, I desire and enjoy a dom/sub dynamic but outside the bedroom, inside the partnership, I have a strong feminine voice and opinions, and seek men who embrace that about me! That is not to say I would not defer to him when warranted but there might be times when he might defer to me as well. A 50/50 equal, mutually-rewarding and respectful partnership. Doing so does not diminish my femininity in any way whatsoever, nor would a man allowing me to speak my voice diminish HIS masculinity.

I can't imagine it any other way, I would feel much too stifled and limited.

I do respect your beliefs however and would never criticize or mock, or "call you out" like you felt compelled to do with the feminist chick for her so-called "rumor milling."

I have encountered jealousy as well, more than I care to think about, it's negative and ugly and I have learned to distance myself from women like this, I don't allow myself to be negatively affected by it, nor do I have a need to "call them out."

That would only reduce me to their level, which I have no interest in doing.

Im not at all put off by your comments. I don’t squelch. I defer. Big difference.

I’m not dating anyone from SS either and I am relatively unfiltered here. I am successful in my own right as an individual out in the world and I own business endeavors and am in leadership roles professionally.

That doesn’t work in relationships with traditionally wired men. It just doesn’t. Even Margaret Thatcher, the powerful former British Prime Minister famously once said that at home “Mr. Thatcher wears the pants (sic).”

In relationships I contribute but I like the traditional role. I like cooking for my guy, assisting him in reaching his goals, advising him. He takes my input under advisement and makes his own decisions, which I respect even if I do not always agree. I hold him to account if his behavior is not Ok. I am not conflict averse. I am a powerful ally to my man and I am a positive reflection on him in public. I have his back when he’s not around, and in private I am his lover, confidant and friend, and I revere his masculinity. I treat him like a king and he feels loved and cherished when he is with me.

I’m a lioness. Powerful in my own right but who defers to her lion. And I am pleased to do so. This makes for a happy King of Beasts when he feels like a king.

Few men are truly lions. I require a lion because other lesser men cannot handle me. And that’s Ok. It also means that I must be to the standard that a lion requires. These are men with lots of options. As a woman you cannot allow yourself to get fat, lazy or mouthy. These men will choose someone else.

Too many women do not understand this. Men are impressed first by physical beauty and sex appeal. After that it is how they feel in a woman’s company. Do they feel respected, protected? Do they feel passion, love & loyalty? Do they feel valued and needed?

Traditional men despise women who are domineering and bossy. But strong women who make their own way in the world often must be dominant and leadership oriented outside a relationship. So it is a relinquishing of that dominance (to a worthy man) and taking the feminine role. And then relaxing into and enjoying the polarity and attraction that the masculine/feminine dynamic creates.

This is why I find the feminist perspective hysterical and sad. In all this girl power BS gets lost the profile of what appeals to desirable men. Sure go be girl power all day and go be single or be LBGT or go date a weak man you can rule over.

The men I respect here aspire to be lions. Some here are already lions. My son is a young lion. The girl power crowd loses sight of what a real man is. There are too few in the wild if you will. And calling out bad behavior or ill informed behavior is good, so long as you understand the inherent power dynamics in a given interaction.

Don’t call out people who hold positions of power over you without very careful consideration of the consequences. Law of power #1, Never Outshine the Master.

Feminine power is through influence, not dominance.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first rule of fight club…

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not at all put off by your comments. I’m not dating anyone from SS either and I am relatively unfiltered here. I am successful in my own right as an individual out in the world and I own business endeavors and am in leadership roles professionally.

That doesn’t work in relationships with traditionally wired men. It just doesn’t. Even Margaret Thatcher, the powerful former British Prime Minister famously once said that at home “Mr. Thatcher wears the pants (sic).”

In relationships I contribute but I like the traditional role. I like cooking for my guy, assisting him in reaching his goals, advising him. He takes my input under advisement and makes his own decisions, which I respect even if I do not always agree. I hold him to account if his behavior is not Ok. I am not conflict averse. I am a powerful ally to my man and I am a positive reflection on him in public. I have his back when he’s not around, and in private I am his lover, confidant and friend, and I revere his masculinity. I treat him like a king and he feels loved and cherished when he is with me.

I’m a lioness. Powerful in my own right but who defers to her lion. And I am pleased to do so. This makes for a happy King of Beasts when he feels like a king.

Too many women do not understand this. Men are impressed first by physical beauty and sex appeal. After that it is how they feel in a woman’s company. Do they feel respected, protected? Do they feel passion, love & loyalty? Do they feel valued and needed?

Traditional men despise women who are domineering and bossy. But strong women who make their own way in the world often must be dominant and leadership oriented outside a relationship. So it is a relinquishing of that dominance (to a worthy man) and taking the feminine role. And then relaxing into and enjoying the polarity and attraction that the masculine/feminine dynamic creates.
I don't dispute anything your wrote, not one thing. So there was no need for the defensive posture, I respect your beliefs, I posted that.

Like you, I also attract many men, I don't do "on line" and I have no social media. I attract men in REAL life, in fact I have three men on rotation right now although I am only interested in one and will stop dating the other two. It's only been a few weeks. Typically I am a "one at a time girl," but I met these men spontaneously and they asked me out so I thought why not.

I am not sure why you felt it necessary to say "too many women don't understand this about men" ("this" meaning a woman submitting and deferring to a man).

Not to get defensive but you have placed me in the position to defend that comment.

I have a great understanding of men even when speaking my own voice and not deferring to them 100% of the time, which I gather you do. I am a Queen to their King.

In fact, the men I attract don't require that. They embrace my independent nature and mind. They are drawn to me - my presence, my essence, my femininity, my sensuality, my physical appearance, my strong voice, all of it. And I am far from domineering and bossy, not sure where that even came from because I suggested no such thing. I never even mentioned domineering and bossy. I don't even believe hard core feminists are domineering and bossy. Some are, sure, but certainly not all.

Anyway, you claim you didn't take offense at my post but your defensive posture proves otherwise. I am sorry for that, it certainly was not my intention. To clarify, I was NOT criticizing your beliefs or choices, as I said, and will say again, I RESPECT them. And I respect you, I always have, just from reading your posts.

Just as I respect feminism as well even though I am about as far from a feminist as a woman can get. My nature has no need to be "calling anyone out" even towards catty, jealous women. Again, that only reduces me to their level which I have no interest or desire to do. I simply walk away. That is more my style.

No wrong or right, if it makes you feel better to call them out, so be! No judgment.

I have an open, accepting mind. I embrace humanity. Traditionalists, feminists, alpha/beta, black, white, red, yellow, all of it. I judge no one.

Last edited:

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. Not being defensive. Just elaborating.

You asked about comment regarding feminists. I have not categorized you in any way.

It’s funny because on occasion I have found myself in the company of women who don’t “get it” concerning men and what men find desirable. It’s as fruitless to explain the real deal to them in their often bitter and defeatist attitude just as guys here caution men not to try and explain the red pill to blue pill guys.

But I’m not categorizing you at all. Just elaborating.

Cheers

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries. Not being defensive. Just elaborating.

You asked about comment regarding feminists. I have not categorized you in any way.

It’s funny because on occasion I have found myself in the company of women who don’t “get it” concerning men and what men find desirable. It’s as fruitless to explain the real deal to them in their often bitter and defeatist attitude just as guys here caution men not to try and explain the red pill to blue pill guys.

But I’m not categorizing you at all. Just elaborating.

Cheers
Well, I agree with you, a "bitter and defeatist" attitude won't get anyone (men or women) anywhere so when encountering that, best to walk away.

As far as the "real deal," imo every man, every woman, will define the real deal in their own way, according to their own nature and beliefs.

Meaning what's the "real deal" for one may not be the "real deal" for another. We are all multidimensional human beings, not robots programmed to all want and be attracted to the same thing.

Cheers back at ya. :)

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cat fight
LOL, what do you call what most of you guys do all day and night, ad nauseum? :oops:

What @BeExcellent and I were engaging in was NOTHING compared to all the vitriol you guys pour on each other on a daily basis.

At most, she and I were having a spirited debate, but if you insist on calling that a "cat fight" that's fine, no skin off my nose.
:love:

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What @BeExcellent and I were engaging in was NOTHING compared to all the vitriol you guys pour on each other on a daily basis.
Why then dont you and Old Lady go start your own "RP womens forum"?
You girls they troll here are not only unattractive you are a joke.
Go cook for your man and learn how to stfu. Really

Should be an all mens forum period.