Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are they aware of their own BS?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something funny happened this morning. I study in Russia. I was in class today and the "concept" of harassment/metoo came up while I was talking about something else. The teacher to my surprise knew what metoo was (here people don't give a damn about metoo or don't even know what that is) and said that it was a good thing which I replied that in some cases it is but for the most part it's not, she asked me to explain what I meant by that. So I give the perfect example of a cold approach which is being criminalized in some cities, in North America and Europe it can be seen as harassment, while it's not in Russia. She told me that if a guy would approach her on the street she would tell him to get lost (she likes to wear the persona of the strong and strict woman), most students (only girls) kinda agreed with her. Basically what they were trying to say is that it's not pleasant at all to be approached by random men.

Then I asked one girl who looked like she was agreeing with the teacher if it would be pleasant to be approached by a man of her type, and I put the emphasis on a "tall, handsome, polite, funny, stylist and wealthy", she looked rather confused so did other girls, she finally admitted that yes it would be pleasant. So it harassment when the guy is not their type, but if the guy is handsome...Then the teacher asked me if I had had any result with cold approaches, I said that I've had been on so many dates, plus all my girlfriends were met through cold approaches. I didn't say anything more, they looked like they understood that I was calling them on their BS, instantly I felt some hatred, like "this guy knows too much". We are 20 in my class, 14 girls 5 guys, all 18-19yo except me, guys all pretty beta except me.

After class I ran into 2 of my classmates (girls) on my way out of the university (I want to fvck one of the 2. Alica, who is playing hard to get). We talked about cold approach and dating again and I said that Tinder was sh1t. Alica immediately reacted (she usually doesn't say a word and is really discreet, pokerface) and asked a bit upset why. I then quickly explained the whole thing: social dynamics between men and women going in the toilet, female empowerment, hypergamy, attention seeking, instagram+followers, Tinder men vs women...

The two girls couldn't say anything, Alica didn't say a word and left us for whatever reason. She clearly hates me now (or the opposite). I kept talking with the other girls who I think has a kick for me, but I could see that she was not looking at me the same way. My class (the girls) knew already that I was a black sheep but know it's worst. What's funny is that I'm known by almost everybody at my university, and I dont talk to anyone. The fact that I'm a foreigner, tall, good looking, stylish, funky and not afraid to say what I think is polarizing people, I guess the words that I said coming from a guy like me have more impact than from an incel for example. I recently called two super hot girls on their BS and the reaction was kinda straightforward: get the fvck out of here and mind your fvcking business. I now take pleasure in calling their BS. Maybe it's in my head, but although they want me out of their face, I can't help to feel that they have some respect for me.

I love women but they are full of sh1t. Just wanted to share this

Last edited:

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Mike. The first order of business with women for ANY man is to know they are covert natural gas lighters. Almost everything that comes out of their mouths is
.A. with there own ego in mind. Somewhere somehow it benefits her.
B. Is a natural part of women being women.
Yes they are full of ****t.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something funny happened this morning. I study in Russia. I was in class today and the "concept" of harassment/metoo came up while I was talking about something else. The teacher to my surprise knew what metoo was (here people don't give a damn about metoo or don't even know what that is) and said that it was a good thing which I replied that in some cases it is but for the most part it's not, she asked me to explain what I meant by that. So I give the perfect example of a cold approach which is being criminalized in some cities, in North America and Europe it can be seen as harassment, while it's not in Russia. She told me that if a guy would approach her on the street she would tell him to get lost (she likes to wear the persona of the strong and strict woman), most students (only girls) kinda agreed with her. Basically what they were trying to say is that it's not pleasant at all to be approached by random men.

Then I asked one girl who looked like she was agreeing with the teacher if it would be pleasant to be approached by a man of her type, and I put the emphasis on a "tall, handsome, polite, funny, stylist and wealthy", she looked rather confused so did other girls, she finally admitted that yes it would be pleasant. So it harassment when the guy is not their type, but if the guy is handsome...Then the teacher asked me if I had had any result with cold approaches, I said that I've had been on so many dates, plus all my girlfriends were met through cold approaches. I didn't say anything more, they looked like they understood that I was calling them on their BS, instantly I felt some hatred, like "this guy knows too much". We are 20 in my class, 14 girls 5 guys, all 18-19yo except me, guys all pretty beta except me.

After class I ran into 2 of my classmates (girls) on my way out of the university (I want to fvck one of the 2. Alica, who is playing hard to get). We talked about cold approach and dating again and I said that Tinder was sh1t. Alica immediately reacted (she usually doesn't say a word and is really discreet, pokerface) and asked a bit upset why. I then quickly explained the whole thing: social dynamics between men and women going in the toilet, female empowerment, hypergamy, attention seeking, instagram+followers, Tinder men vs women...

The two girls couldn't say anything, Alica didn't say a word and left us for whatever reason. She clearly hates me now (or the opposite). I kept talking with the other girls who I think has a kick for me, but I could see that she was not looking at me the same way. My class (the girls) knew already that I was a black sheep but know it's worst. What's funny is that I'm known by almost everybody at my university, and I dont talk to anyone. The fact that I'm a foreigner, tall, good looking, stylish, funky and not afraid to say what I think is polarizing people, I guess the words that I said coming from a guy like me have more impact than from an incel for example. I recently called two super hot girls on their BS and the reaction was kinda straightforward: get the fvck out of here and mind your fvcking business. I now take pleasure in calling their BS. Maybe it's in my head, but although they want me out of their face, I can't help to feel that they have some respect for me.

Women say they don't like it when men approach, but if you ask them "do you approach men, then?" they'll say "oh no, that's the man's job". Round goes the hamster.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I now take pleasure in calling their BS. Maybe it's in my head, but although they want me out of their face, I can't help to feel that they have some respect for me.
as long as your happy annoying them like i would be?

otherwise they see you as an infiltrator, they cant stand a guy they cant manipulate.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women say they don't like it when men approach, but if you ask them "do you approach men, then?" they'll say "oh no, that's the man's job". Round goes the hamster.
they don't like men aproaching then, unless they find him hot, or aproach in a porche or ferrari, there is a reason we say don't take female advice for dating then, one reason is they never say what they ment

Zimbabwe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Womem want to have their cake and eat it too, if men didn't approach women the human race would have gone extinct a long time ago.

At the same time they complain that men aren't "manly" anymore when they take every opportunity to criticize masculine behaviour.

You did good by calling her out on her own bullsh"t, I wish more men had the backbone to do the same.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Womem want to have their cake and eat it too,
This isnt a product of their ambition or frontal foreward planning. Its a product of ****tty men.
If you were to say this to her directly you would cone across as a little *****.
Its best to covertly know you are aware of the game. Without saying a word about it.

"Ya i noticed you want your cake and eat it too" can you cut that out"?

quite bad a look

Better to not give her that cake. My .02 on such statements. I see them a lot.
It is what it is.

Don Dark Horse

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isnt a product of their ambition or frontal foreward planning. Its a product of ****tty men.
If you were to say this to her directly you would cone across as a little *****.
Its best to covertly know you are aware of the game. Without saying a word about it.

"Ya i noticed you want your cake and eat it too" can you cut that out"?

quite bad a look

Better to not give her that cake. My .02 on such statements. I see them a lot.
It is what it is.
Your reply strikes at the heart of the issue. Your plays should act in your favour. It does not help when you are rude.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Nice dude. Very well handled and proud to see men like you out there speaking the truth and walking tall. It is very refreshing when you can have an educated and knowledgeable discussion. Well done.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right Mike. The first order of business with women for ANY man is to know they are covert natural gas lighters. Almost everything that comes out of their mouths is
.A. with there own ego in mind. Somewhere somehow it benefits her.
B. Is a natural part of women being women.
Yes they are full of ****t.
So once you accept that most are covert gaslighters, how do you manage communications with them?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back i had a work colegue ( female ) who's thought an awful lot of herself. We had a courier that would drop stuff off at our establishment, and this guy liked her and he would flirt and chat her up every time.

Here is the kicker, she would flirt back and lead the guy on every time, then she would complain about the guy every time he would leave. Basically she was leading the guy on but had zero intentions of dating the guy or even being genuine.

One day the guy worked up the nerve to ask her out and her reaction, lets just say she couldn't have been a bigger biatch if she tried. So the poor guy was blindside by her sudden dr. Jeckyle and mr hyde switch in behaviour but took his lumps like a man and wished her a good day and left.

She then turned to me looking to pad her ego, "wow who the hell does he think he is asking me out? Wow he is so ugly and he actually asked me out. Like he thought he could get with this. He's ugly. Dude99 don't you think ugly guys like that should stick to asking out ugly girls?"

My reply " he did."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back i had a work colegue ( female ) who's thought an awful lot of herself. We had a courier that would drop stuff off at our establishment, and this guy liked her and he would flirt and chat her up every time.

Here is the kicker, she would flirt back and lead the guy on every time, then she would complain about the guy every time he would leave. Basically she was leading the guy on but had zero intentions of dating the guy or even being genuine.

One day the guy worked up the nerve to ask her out and her reaction, lets just say she couldn't have been a bigger biatch if she tried. So the poor guy was blindside by her sudden dr. Jeckyle and mr hyde switch in behaviour but took his lumps like a man and wished her a good day and left.

She then turned to me looking to pad her ego, "wow who the hell does he think he is asking me out? Wow he is so ugly and he actually asked me out. Like he thought he could get with this. He's ugly. Dude99 don't you think ugly guys like that should stick to asking out ugly girls?"

My reply " he did."
NICE!!!!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't bode well for russia. Hopefully this SJW crap doesn't take off there like it has elsewhere.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being a red pill woman in the middle of a bunch of feminists. It’s hysterical. And sad.

Ive had women take the “I’ll show you” women’s lib girl power line with me at times.

My response? “How’s that working out for ya?” Then they spin up. If they don’t quit it I’ve been known to say “Gee. My results speak for themselves. I’m dating the type of men you’d like to be dating.”

Ive had hating because I’m thin, because I’m fit, because I’m pretty, because the men I date are desirable and on and on. Just yesterday I heard a rumor a woman with a beer belly started. She said I must do lots of coke to stay so thin. She’s jealous, obviously. But she’s also trying to damage my reputation within my social circle. Nice. So I’m going to have to call that right out.

I simply will say that my results speak for themselves as far as a red pill mind set. It translates to knowing what resonates with desirable men

And I am going to call out this chick for her rumor milling. I’m thin because of genetics, work out regimen, discipline in what I do and don’t eat, I don’t get high or drink too much and I never drink beer or soda or eat sweets or fast food.

But women can be quite nasty when they are called out. Call them out. In a smirky smug way. You’ll up your value this way. Trust me.

You’ll also automatically screen in favor of women who agree with your mindset…and that’s the group you want to focus on as they are more pleasant for dating.

Cheers

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

catsmeow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try being a red pill woman in the middle of a bunch of feminists. It’s hysterical. And sad.
Hey @BeExcellent, just out of curiosity what is a "red pill woman"? Taking a guess, is it a woman who believes in the "red pill" mindset?

Personally, I think red pill is on it's way out, it's so yesterday's news, but that's another topic of discussion I suppose.

P.S. I am NOT a "feminist." :oops: