Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most married guys Betas?

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just about all of my close friends are married with kids. It seems any time I want to try and get our kids together (I’m divorced and have two), if wife is busy or isn’t available it doesn’t happen. Now is this them relying on their wives for every damn thing in that they can’t make a move without them or too damn lazy as a parent?
I do anything with my kids, as I’m used to being alone with them. But does this go further than what I’m asking? I get the married dynamic but these guys are raising boys and I see it troubling. Am I looking too deep into it?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not everyone is any 1 thing. However a lot of my guy friends who are now married have turned into betas, consistently following the "happy wife, happy life" quote which I consider stupid since all that translates to is "the woman is in charge and you have to supplicate to her". I don't see them very much anymore.

Ex. Yesterday I went to a once in a lifetime sporting event that my married friend and I planned on going to for the longest, only for him to bail because his wife had other plans for him on NYE/NY day. I went with a female instead and had an awesome time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women will marry someone they can't control, as a general rule.
But women don't respect men they can control, and without respect they don't feel desire.

I think for all we complain about the game, it is actually women who are destined to be the most unhappy. They only find a small number of men sexually arousing to begin with so only a few women could ever end up with a man they might want, and to make it worse, those men may not be the same as those who would make good partners. At least most men could respect and desire most women/their looksmatch and be content, the same doesn't go the other way. You combine that with womens' own neuroticism leading them to destroy themselves and their relationships, as well as the current culture molding men into afcs rather than men who have been taught selfrespect and how to be attractive to women, and it's a Crappsaccharine World for women.

Obviously that's a rough generalization, but to the extent this theory is true I feel sorry for women at an inherent level, even if I don't sympathize with them.

Last edited:

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. I see how easier it seems to allow the woman to make decisions as it would make her the happiest. But what about what you want. Most don’t want any problems but I think this makes LTRs fail because it all becomes predictable. It ain’t easy standing up for what you believe in, and that’s why most guys just won’t do it. Far easier to ‘support’ their wives in what they want then risk pissing off their queen and express what’s best for the family.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. I see how easier it seems to allow the woman to make decisions as it would make her the happiest. But what about what you want. Most don’t want any problems but I think this makes LTRs fail because it all becomes predictable. It ain’t easy standing up for what you believe in, and that’s why most guys just won’t do it. Far easier to ‘support’ their wives in what they want then risk pissing off their queen and express what’s best for the family.
Even I feel despise when I hear about this kind of mindset. It's no wonder a wife would despise a man like that.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is the leader at the start of the relationship, once they are married, the beatdown and breaking of spirits begins, as it is now harder for him to simply walk away. Kids, a house purchase, etc all set this hook deeper. The deeper her gets, the less power he has and the more power she has due to biased family law. It becomes easier and easier for him to cave in, because there is so much for him to lose.

In the end, 70% of divorces are filed for by women, so he loses anyways. House, kids, money ….POOF! Gone.

A man's power lies in his ability to easily leave.
I don't know if you speak from experience but these are my thoughts and reasons for not considering marriage. My GF knows I have no issue walking away from the relationship if she screws up enough and I believe that keeps her on her toes and good behavior. But as soon as I tie the knot, there's no escape and no more reason for her to act right.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man's power lies in his ability to easily leave.
Basically you trade freedom for service and to be a part of something bigger, a family. And you sacrifice your whims for the good of the whole.

If you are not ready to do that then don't get married. it is like joining the army. You are enlisted until that enlistment period is up. Compare career officers to elisted **** ups and you will see the difference in ATTITUDE...as well as satisfaction.

The same skills go into maintaining a marriage as having a good military career.

read this and if it doesn't make you feel good don't get married...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I think many men were dominant before they got married.
The environment she creates with emotional control wears them down. Couple that with his idea of the white picket fence or rather his own version of it, then it’s inevitable for him to be reduced. I was. Obviously I knew something was wrong. There is a huge growth experience in this. I did it on my own before I became aware of this stuff at this level. There is no anger in me about any of it. It’s as simple as 1+1=2

A woman uses emotional control. It’s a bit more sinister from a man’s viewpoint.
A woman marries the man who makes her feel amazing if she marries early in life. But she sets out immediately to make her survival more secure by ensuring he doesn’t run off. How does she do that? She has a baby.

Plenty of men want out but the real fear of another man raising his kids is legitimate. He gets stuck. So as a man he tries to remedy this oppressive position. That’s what we do. We are problem solvers. As any married man can attest to...no matter how many problems he solves, new ones pop up immediately. This fixates him and he devotes all his considerable ability and talents to making the machine run smooth.

He never once stops to think that those problems were put there on purpose to fixate him and hold him in place. Especially as when he’s being held in place in problem solving mode, she is executing her sexual strategies and habits. I will never believe otherwise. 99.9% of women cheat at one point or another. Women have verified this.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For SURE I speak from experience.
I've thought more about having kids lately, maybe it's my age. And ergo that would mean at least settling down if not doing the legal marriage contract thing. But when I read your experience it does give me pause. Also I remember I myself was not a fan of married life when I was in it. Le sigh...

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Henry David Thoreau once wrote:

“the mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.”

This includes both married men AND men who don’t have real sex.

This is because of misplaced value. We are socially raised to believe that women have infinite value, when in fact the have little beyond sex and raising toddlers.

Or we will value the newest car that drains our resources to only buy the newer, better one four years later which drains our resources even more. Misplaced value.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many men were dominant before they got married.
The environment she creates with emotional control wears them down. Couple that with his idea of the white picket fence or rather his own version of it, then it’s inevitable for him to be reduced. I was. Obviously I knew something was wrong. There is a huge growth experience in this. I did it on my own before I became aware of this stuff at this level. There is no anger in me about any of it. It’s as simple as 1+1=2

A woman uses emotional control. It’s a bit more sinister from a man’s viewpoint.
A woman marries the man who makes her feel amazing if she marries early in life. But she sets out immediately to make her survival more secure by ensuring he doesn’t run off. How does she do that? She has a baby.

Plenty of men want out but the real fear of another man raising his kids is legitimate. He gets stuck. So as a man he tries to remedy this oppressive position. That’s what we do. We are problem solvers. As any married man can attest to...no matter how many problems he solves, new ones pop up immediately. This fixates him and he devotes all his considerable ability and talents to making the machine run smooth.

He never once stops to think that those problems were put there on purpose to fixate him and hold him in place. Especially as when he’s being held in place in problem solving mode, she is executing her sexual strategies and habits. I will never believe otherwise. 99.9% of women cheat at one point or another. Women have verified this.
Its in the book. So her sexual strategy does not include him? How do they justify sleeping with less physically appealing men and cvcking or minimizing the husband?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Its in the book. So her sexual strategy does not include him? How do they justify sleeping with less physically appealing men and cvcking or minimizing the husband?
There’s nothing to justify for a woman. The justification books fill libraries but those are to deliver to men and the social construct of her environment. She doesn’t have a reason other than her desire for you has wained and she needs new, what we would call sexual “validation”.
She just is. She is a sex machine. Sex is her currency.

All the things we talk about are the masculine identity trying to solve and execute the pursuit of fulfillment. It’s only real in our minds. In man world. A woman has no concept of this at an abstract level. There is no way to really punish her. Not now. The social structure supports her. There is no penalty other than to lose a high value man.

A less appealing man? Even a degenerate criminal? She doesn’t care about any of that when she is excited to engage him in sex. After her desire runs down is a different story. Or after he has moved on.

A woman doesn’t exist in man world. Men exist in her woman’s world. From her viewpoint. When he stands outside this? She will most likely get curious about him and maybe even attempt to tame him in her self absorbed solipsistic way. It’s all about her.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Men will say the good old days. A woman gets punishment or social rejection.

See, I don’t have any use for a woman who does not desire me. When she doesn’t feel desire for you, you get everything that’s ugly in her. You are not even getting the woman. You have an empty shell.

So the structured society where women are loyal, it’s done so to put them under duress but she doesn’t desire you. I guess that’s a house keeper and an emotionally resenting Saboteur and problems factory.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s nothing to justify for a woman. The justification books fill libraries but those are to deliver to men and the social construct of her environment. She doesn’t have a reason other than her desire for you has wained and she needs new, what we would call sexual “validation”.
She just is. She is a sex machine. Sex is her currency.

All the things we talk about are the masculine identity trying to solve and execute the pursuit of fulfillment. It’s only real in our minds. In man world. A woman has no concept of this at an abstract level. There is no way to really punish her. Not now. The social structure supports her. There is no penalty other than to lose a high value man.

A less appealing man? Even a degenerate criminal? She doesn’t care about any of that when she is excited to engage him in sex. After her desire runs down is a different story. Or after he has moved on.

A woman doesn’t exist in man world. Men exist in her woman’s world. From her viewpoint. When he stands outside this? She will most likely get curious about him and maybe even attempt to tame him in her self absorbed solipsistic way. It’s all about her.
I was trying to get you to affirm she cheats because she can. There doesnt need to be a good reason why. The other man doesnt have to be more attractive than her husband. And often times she does it to feed her ego. Many wives have taken to cheating to BEAT her husband.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Many wives have taken to cheating to BEAT her husband.
I have observed this at least once. Women are infinitely jealous of the gifts of men. It is effortless for us. Women have to get two or three degrees that sit on top of limited true creativity. But damn they sure try hard. Hahaha. Silly girls.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have observed this at least once. Women are infinitely jealous of the gifts of men. It is effortless for us. Women have to get two or three degrees that sit on top of limited true creativity. But damn they sure try hard. Hahaha. Silly girls.
That's most of it from what i observed. A bully wife in this system and a motivated and successful husband. Under her encounters she thinks "fvck him" as she cheats on him. Seen so much of it its disgusting.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
*****-whip is incredibly powerful weapon mate. I doubt if anyone other than alpha 2.0 man can resist it's power if whipped by equal-to-his SMV woman.

I have slept with alpha 1.0 woman (credibly alpha, military, spec-ops, hand-to-hand combat instructor) and he was p.ussywhipped to the large extent by his fiancee.) and he was betaized by her pu.ssy-whip (called her all the time, su.cked-up to her to large extent, everything around their house was like she wanted it to be).

Alpha's 1.0 react to female nature like betas. They are on the blue-pill side of the fence. They come to the place like this one when it's way too late for them.
Spec ops wives fuk off their men all the time. It means nothing. I know this first hand.

No man at any level is immune.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spec ops wives fuk off their men all the time. It means nothing. I know this first hand.

No man at any level is immune.
Former Special forces wife cheated with my brother. He turned himself into a $300k salesman after the military. My brother is just a normal guy. No money but he knows what these wives want to hear. The cheating was done in a "joking" manner. Because she knew if he killed someone he would go to jail. Her husband had her in a $500k house and just brought her a new Range Rover. She cheated on him like a little kid going behind her dads back.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cheating has more to do with her ego and how she wants to be validated as an attractive woman than the husband. A lot of guys look at the husband and wonder what he is doing wrong. But eventually your validation will lose its meaning and she will simply need it from a different source to satisfy her hunger. It has nothing to do with you.

Some women are simply hungry ghosts.
There was a similar story of a $250k salesman who looked like he could be a Chippendales dancer. He had a hot latina wife who refused to be physical with him. He had so many offers all around him. My theory was she was jealous of his looks and success. And had him positioned as her slave. That way she could "win" every day over this awesome man. I get tired of the stories...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah there were times when I was popular in a social scene and a woman would pursue me and make sure I lost all other options, and then try to devalidate me as soon as I would commit - all as a power game to dethrone me.

But I’ve seen this game a million times before and I never really commit or lose options so I simply went back into the market and she was infuriated lol. She actually left the entire social scene just because she couldn’t stand I had power.

Some chicks are weird like that. It was like she was mad that nature designed her in such a way where she felt an attraction pull for me no matter what, lol. She felt attracted and infuriated at the same time. She couldn’t escape her need for my validation.
The scene seems to be all a "power game" imho. Heres the thing you get one babe and others want you or want to mess it up. You have none you cant even pay for p.