Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are most guys 18-24 successful with women?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By successful, I mean are guys in this age range able to make girlfriends of women who at 18 to 24; are at their peak SMV?

Maybe I am answering my own question , but I would say no. Maybe I also hope it is "no" since I was a failure with women during this age range too.

Seems like the only guys 18-24 who are successful with women are the confident, macho (or fake confident) very attractive guys (usually athletes) or guys that come from money (trust fund babys).

The remaining 80% of men in this age range struggle with women. Am I wrong?

So then, if only a small percent of guys 18-24 are getting hot gf's in that range, who is getting the rest?

I would say guys in their late 20s, to mid 30s. Guys at this stage have more confidence (from life experience) and established careers.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say guys in their late 20s, to mid 30s. Guys at this stage have more confidence (from life experience) and established careers.
Just remember when you are on the outside looking in to someone's life, you never know the full story. When you see a guy with a beautiful woman, maybe they are both happy. Or maybe she is a controlling manipulative cvnt and he is a miserable wage slave, or future one at least. You never really know.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no data, in my opinion the younger the age and the higher the spread.

By mid 30s most of men and women have access to each other but the early you get and the more guy are cut out from it.

In the 18-24 range I believe there is the biggest number of guys with no access to girls, not only cause girls sexual market value is at the highest point while guys one is still low but mostly cause girls all think they are special and entitled only to the best and cant really tell the difference between being validated from a relationship and commitment vs being fakely validated from sexual attention.

In my late 20s I had many fvck buddies in that range and the amount of cruelty they inflicted on their male peers was impressive, they really considered them a half way between tools and cattle unless they were really hot and popular.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, its funny when women my age (I'm 43) or +-5 from that get angry when I say I like younger women or they will be alot more aggressive in trying to get male attention. They are well aware of their declining SMV and an older males rising SMV.

I also noticed women who are nearing 30, tend to freak out about it (even ones who are marrried already)

Million dollar question is, are women 18-24 aware of that this is the highest SMV they will ever have? Are they aware of their immense power?

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between 18-24, girls are flocking to the most attractive and popular guys. Most guys at that age don’t fit in that category. The 80/20 rule applies here.

guys at that age who get a lot of play are the ones who were socially conditioned in high school. They had a lot of friends, probably played a sport, and learned not to be beta.
They had a head start. For some guys, this just came naturally to them. They might have had an older brother who was really successful with girls and followed in his footsteps. This made him more masculine compared to the other guys his age.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between 18-24, girls are flocking to the most attractive and popular guys. Most guys at that age don’t fit in that category. The 80/20 rule applies here.

guys at that age who get a lot of play are the ones who were socially conditioned in high school. They had a lot of friends, probably played a sport, and learned not to be beta.
They had a head start. For some guys, this just came naturally to them. They might have had an older brother who was really successful with girls and followed in his footsteps. This made him more masculine compared to the other guys his age.
Excellent answer and yes, the 80/20 rule. There are also that guys that are good with women starting in middle school, high school, and throughout their 20s. However, once they hit 30, they get fat/bald and/or addicted to drugs and now they are like the 80% of the younger guys who got no play.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At that age range, assuming you are dating women also in that age range looks & style matter more than at any other point in adult dating. It’s the #1 key factor.
You can be broke af at that age but hot and you’ll do great.

It’s also the only age range you can realistically show up to a college party and have a great chance of getting a one night stand.

To answer your question, at that age range you are either doing really well or really bad. I’d say if I were to estimate 5% of guys are banging about 85% of chicks at that age and the rest of you get the crumbs.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 40 years old now. At that age man just have fun with it all. You're young,vital and full of energy.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By successful, I mean are guys in this age range able to make girlfriends of women who at 18 to 24; are at their peak SMV?

Maybe I am answering my own question , but I would say no. Maybe I also hope it is "no" since I was a failure with women during this age range too.

Seems like the only guys 18-24 who are successful with women are the confident, macho (or fake confident) very attractive guys (usually athletes) or guys that come from money (trust fund babys).

The remaining 80% of men in this age range struggle with women. Am I wrong?

So then, if only a small percent of guys 18-24 are getting hot gf's in that range, who is getting the rest?

I had it the easiest when I was at that age ( 18-24 ) in fact I never thought at that time you even need efforts , until I started loosing my hair then suddenly the world turned up-side down to me,

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Girls as young as 12 are already throwing themselves at boys. Fact.

This goes on for quite a bit into their adult life. Another fact.

As for the boys, you just gotta be popular, have some social influences, it's not much nor too demanding of ur time if you make those activities part of ur passion. Another fact.

Solutions:

Don't have the looks? No problem, just be great at something in school, it could be anything at all.

Got the looks but can't seem to get girls? Also not a problem, learn to hangout around ur peers more often, take the initiative to be included, invite diverse people out for a good time, be prepared to be magnanimous the 1st few times with $$$.

Popularity attained with social influence. Easy.

Not ugly but just too nerdy? No problem too.

Put some effort in ur natural ability, maybe create some sort of fantastic gadgets, get recognition for it and BOOM u r famous.

U r now the latest trending "must have guy" amongst the girls, they'll convince themselves that nerds are the new sexy.

Girls will always want popular (good or bad doesn't matter) boys or men, its the way of the world for them.

Because popular boys holds the most power.

And power is ultimately what girls or women desire deep down.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Learn to use Tender
You mean Tinder?

Better learn to increase ur sphere of influence = don't need Tinder, games or anything much but being urself.

That would be better.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

^Read. This guy knows what he's talking about.