Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men really so desperate as to want to hit up THIS?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(WARNING: Only read on an empty stomach!)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
(WARNING: Only read on an empty stomach!)

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
And a couple of those dues were not that bad looking hitting her up. Totally disgusting. Yuk!! And just think how ugly she is and compare to any halfway decent woman and the messages they get. Guys complain about reply rates on OLD but even if your reply rate if only like 6 percent if you're messaging decent women that's still not that bad when you think of the hundreds of messages women get. If a fugly woman gets that rate of messages, imagine what even an HB6 gets.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Can't be real. Either bots or really really drunk dudes in Europe. @AttackFormation your type, eh? ;'p
I've seen similar stuff, granted with women not that fat and ugly but still nasty us guys on here wouldn't hit and the amount of messages get is astounding. Again, any decent looking woman is going to get bombarded 10 times that amount.

The internet has grown so much and with smartphones now everyones on OLD and the field has been dilluted.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay the trick is to not look too long or else you will go blind for about 15 mins. A fair warning to all the guys.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I kind of believe it since some men have been caught raping goats or other animals.

Losers can't be choosers.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I kind of believe it since some men have been caught raping goats or other animals.

Losers can't be choosers.
Except looks wise 3 of those guys in her inbox did not look bad and shouldn't even be messaging anyone who even remotely looks like that.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the EXACT reason why so many incels exist now. Low level women have so many options to choose from they're FORCED to be highly selective. Coupled with the fact that women are willing to share high level men, most men end up getting left behind.

If men collectively stopped giving undeserving women their attention, the sexual market would correct itself.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is the EXACT reason why so many incels exist now. Low level women have so many options to choose from they're FORCED to be highly selective. Coupled with the fact that women are willing to share high level men, most men end up getting left behind.

If men collectively stopped giving undeserving women their attention, the sexual market would correct itself.
I agree. I mean, I'm single but I would never even think about going after something like that. I'd rather be single my whole life then see a pile of garbage like that. I will never go below an HB6. Screw them land whales. I'm slim myself there is no way I'd ever go for a whale.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree. I mean, I'm single but I would never even think about going after something like that. I'd rather be single my whole life then see a pile of garbage like that. I will never go below an HB6. Screw them land whales. I'm slim myself there is no way I'd ever go for a whale.
Many men in our industrialized society have so many things going on that their only means of potentially meeting women is through OLD sites, apps, etc. In addition to this, if a guy is not proactive with trying to meet women and/or is shy and not confident with them his pickings are going to be VERY slim.

This is why I think it is so important for men to have a lot of things going on for them besides work, especially once you start getting into your late twenties and up. Get a good group of guy friends and go out and do **** with them on the regular. Go to the gym. Go take a yoga class, painting, whatever the hell you like.....just do something that gets you out of the house and around other people.

It's things like this that have motivated me to start approaching women I see out in public, not that long ago I approached an older woman when I was shopping at costco. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes and before going about my business I asked if she was married or not, to which she told me she was engaged.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, I used to post on bodybuilding.com and I actually remember seeing that thread a while back. It truly is amazing to me lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Many men in our industrialized society have so many things going on that their only means of potentially meeting women is through OLD sites, apps, etc. In addition to this, if a guy is not proactive with trying to meet women and/or is shy and not confident with them his pickings are going to be VERY slim.

This is why I think it is so important for men to have a lot of things going on for them besides work, especially once you start getting into your late twenties and up. Get a good group of guy friends and go out and do **** with them on the regular. Go to the gym. Go take a yoga class, painting, whatever the hell you like.....just do something that gets you out of the house and around other people.

It's things like this that have motivated me to start approaching women I see out in public, not that long ago I approached an older woman when I was shopping at costco. We ended up talking for about 10 minutes and before going about my business I asked if she was married or not, to which she told me she was engaged.
Yoga? Hmm. If one signs up for a yoga class would they think we're a perv or gay? I took a pilates class in college on summer for a gym credit and only 2 guys in it. One was with his gf. I did get an HB10s number out of it though! Seekeroftheway does yoga and is in my town. I mean, I could ask her about the yoga places and which ones have hot chicks in them under 30.