Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men 40 to 55 considered creepy to women in their early 20's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
There's a significant number of young women that are into older men. A lot of that is Hypergamy and financially related, true. Some of it is also due to Older men being generally smarter and more articulate than young men. Young women don't just want to talk about the latest music (which is **** anyways) or tv show. Some of them actually think. You'd be surprised. I'm always a bit surprised when women 18-25 start talking about how much they love movies like Pulp Fiction or Shawshank Redemption. Women are smart enough to know that most modern movies, tv and music are ****. Money and personality. Not all women are only into looks. I see ugly young dudes with hot girls often. So an ugly old guy can pull too. It's just that the ugly old guy probably has more money and better game and personality.
There's a reason The Shawshank Redemption has been #1 on IMDB forever. Stephen King killed it with that story, and those who produced the movie, including the actors, did an extraordinary job!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Geeze this thread is a good advertisement for humble brags.

Biblebelt was doing quite well with the younger generation for awhile. Maybe he could offer some advice for aspiring Daddys Of course he was tying them up. All consentual they wanted to be tied up.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a lot to learn buddy. You might be the biggest simp on here
There’s extreme correlation between men that simp online or engage in white knighting, and men that don’t get women in real life and are beta/weak/low level low T males. I think just make a mental note of usernames and disregard all “advice” and posts from these men. So many liars on the internet. The OP is a solid 6 with no body or curves and the personality of an abortion.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.