Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men 40 to 55 considered creepy to women in their early 20's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not referring to overweight unkempt men in this age range but men who are fit and look good for their age.

I know women like older men but I think that's usually 15 years max and that's it.

By creepy I mean, does a young woman get annoyed or grossed out when men in this age range "check them out" or look at them?

There is this young hottie I see in the gym and I've looked at her a few times (never stared though of course).

She works at a Starbucks that I visit here and there and I've seen her a few times including today.

I would think she would recognize me from the gym and maybe give a slight smile but it seems like she actively avoids eye contact.

Now my age (45) may have nothing to do with it. Perhaps she just doesn't find me attractive or she doesn't even like men.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

It's called hypergamy. Women date up. As men age their value goes up, as women age their beauty and value goes down.
So if you are established, have assets, are confident about it I don't see why she wouldn't.

If she is avoiding eye contact, she could be creeped out. You need to break the ice somehow. She is already assuming your looking at her and will most likely say something that would be boring, spice it up.
A nice NegHit would work, I love doing those.

1. Notice something about her.
"I got to say, those are some nice nails.

2. Check her ego but saying something negative.
"it's too bad they aren't black, they look fake."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like everything else. If she finds you attractive, it's not creepy. If she doesn't, it is.
The average age difference is that the guy is four years older. You get much older than that, and there are people who will start to disapprove. My girlfriend is 15 years younger, which is the number you mentioned. We get the occasional snippy comment (all from women), but for the most part no one mentions it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally speaking, it is very rare for girls in that age range to be dating men 2 - 2.5 times their age. When it happens, the man is typically either a celebrity (think DiCaprio) or a sugar daddy.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are both young gen-Xers. I feel younger when I put it that way. You are just a Gen-X pursuing a Gen-Z. That sounds different than saying 45 and 20.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're pursuing them sexually, the answer is usually yes. Hell, I'd say most 30 year old women would consider 40+ too old. Plenty of outliers though, so your task is to find an outlier.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last time I was at Twin Peaks, the waitress who served my table was likely 19-23. I felt much older than she was. I don't hit on waitresses or bartenders while they are at work. That's low percentage game.

One of the big problems for 40-55 year old men is that they don't regularly run into a lot of early 20s women. Sometimes you see a guy who is 45-55 trying to hit on his daughter or niece's friends. That doesn't often work well but these men do it because they don't see these young women much.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like everything else. If she finds you attractive, it's not creepy. If she doesn't, it is.
The average age difference is that the guy is four years older. You get much older than that, and there are people who will start to disapprove. My girlfriend is 15 years younger, which is the number you mentioned. We get the occasional snippy comment (all from women), but for the most part no one mentions it.
I think 15 years is the max. The age gap is still small enough where you are not from a different generation nor are you old enough to be her Dad. Men age better than women and the man is supposed to look a little bit older than the woman anyhow. I bet nobody even notices the age difference (physically) when out in public.

I have a friend whose wife is 14 years younger. He is 47 and she is 33. He's thin and fit and they don't look mismatched at all.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If she’s into you she doesn’t care and actually enjoys it. She was 20:

1786E35C-0F30-42F1-A9BF-69BA1DACE0F3.jpeg

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past it was more creepy since marriages lasted longer and older men who were "well put together" were likely married. The odds that if an older successful man was seen firting with a younger woman and she was allowing it, there was a good chance he was cheating on his wife and kids (something that was extremely looked down upon). There were very few older bachelor's back then. Heck, even if you were gay and handsome back in the day, you were likely married to a woman because of society norms.

Now, with divorce rampant the stigma is somewhat still there, but not as much. It's more of the situation that older women are jealous of the relationship, but no one else really cares. To be honest, I feel like there are more marriages with larger age differences now than ever before. Are they as common as 4 to 5 year gaps? No, but imho there probably twice as much. Also, relationships that have larger gaps, both partners may have been divorced before and both may not want to get married again which would be hard to keep stats on.

Or the older guy dates the younger woman, but they agree to never get married because he has been through the ringger and doesn't want to do it again even though he likes her.

Society is changing. People are living longer... divorce is more common and marriage less common. Young girls still want resources and good genes... and men (of almost any age) still want to F them. There continues to be the meeting of the minds between these two groups of very willing participants. Hahhahaha

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's more of the situation that older women are jealous of the relationship, but no one else really cares.
The 40-55 year old men with much younger girlfriends annoy 40-55 year old women. The top tier 40-55 year old men have substantially younger girlfriends. The 40-55 year old women still often believe they are entitled to a top 40-55 year old man.

Whenever you see a 35+ woman bemoaning "Where Have All the Good Men Gone?", it's because she's not getting attention from top tier men close to her own age. Most 35-50 year old women have plenty of options that are close to their own age (remember, The Wall is a myth). However, a lot of 35-50 year old women are dissatisfied with the options they have close to their own ages.

Most men in their 30s/40s are vagina beggars who settle for whatever mediocre to subpar woman close to their own age that they can get.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think she would recognize me from the gym and maybe give a slight smile but it seems like she actively avoids eye contact.

Now my age (45) may have nothing to do with it. Perhaps she just doesn't find me attractive or she doesn't even like men.
Think of how many guys her age have the same experience.
You answered your own question. Another perhaps: she has a boyfriend.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're pursuing them sexually, the answer is usually yes. Hell, I'd say most 30 year old women would consider 40+ too old. Plenty of outliers though, so your task is to find an outlier.
exactly.
it's about finding the unicorns in this case. (something i've done a fair few times now. I'm pushing 40 now and i've had my share of teenagers to early 20's fairly recently, although of course still get rejected a fukk load by them girls who think i'm an ugly old creep haha. No 'game' in the world can fix that)
Even for guys gong for girls their own age, it's still about 'finding' the yes girls.
Game is a game of finding the girls who WANT to be seduced by you

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Something not mentioned so far is the culture aspect. In US a huge age gap is frowned upon. There are countries where age and even height does not make that much of a difference.

It all goes back to supply and demand. If you're 40 and are pursuing that 25yo hot chic, what kind of options does she has? At her prime I guess you need to be in top shape, finances and social skills. Why would she choose you if she can get a guy with all that in her age bracket?

Men age more graciously than women. Belly and balding is a giveaway. If you hit the gym and keep your waist in control, you can easily look 10 to 15 years younger.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naturally no.

but society (usually bitter woman and men) will shame you for it, (the powers that be) want you to be a good yes boy and fall in line.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relationships with such an age gap do exist but they are relatively rare. For the vast majority of men in this age range, they'd be wasting their time trying to land a woman in this age range. I'd also add that there would be a substantial difference in maturity and general interests, you really shouldn't have much in common with a woman who is literally young enough to be your daughter that is barely out of high school. Some typical exceptions to this will be if you are a celebrity or are in a sugar daddy/baby type relationship, something else that comes to mind would be nightclub promoter, dj or drug dealer. I'm 32 and even I feel like I'd have a hard time with a woman who is 20 or 21, not with looks but just with interacting with them on a personal level. Have you ever seen what most women around this age are like lol? These women are barely out of high school and more often than not are still in their party/fun years. I think a better age range to go for would be 24-30, as these women are still young but will have more maturity and be out of their party girl days.

Status
Not open for further replies.