Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are any females actually happy

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just this week I received a text from a number I didn’t have in my phone. It was a girl I dated for 2 years in college. She is married now and has two kids. She graduated from an Ivy League college... married a neurologist... and honestly has an amazing life. I’m definitely not her pedigree... im a meat head. The conversation was pretty normal just catching up. It was about 830 pm and I mentioned I was hitting the hay. She made a comment about how early it was and I said I have issues trying to sleep in and wake up at 330 no matter what I try.

she responds if we would meet up sometime I promise you that you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed in the morning....of course I had fun with this...for about another half hour... she mentioned she would be on a business trip in June if I could meet her.

so my question is..... are there any females that are actually happy and not willing to cheat? Prior to her reaching out every single ltr that I was once in had hit me up.... and pretty much threw out that they would be down for hooking up.... that’s now 100 percent of them with her reaching out.

I have never taken any of them up on the affair offers but it blows my mind.... these were not bar flies....or sluts...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just this week I received a text from a number I didn’t have in my phone. It was a girl I dated for 2 years in college. She is married now and has two kids. She graduated from an Ivy League college... married a neurologist... and honestly has an amazing life. I’m definitely not her pedigree... im a meat head. The conversation was pretty normal just catching up. It was about 830 pm and I mentioned I was hitting the hay. She made a comment about how early it was and I said I have issues trying to sleep in and wake up at 330 no matter what I try.

she responds if we would meet up sometime I promise you that you wouldn’t be able to get out of bed in the morning....of course I had fun with this...for about another half hour... she mentioned she would be on a business trip in June if I could meet her.
The number 1 enemy of a romantic relationship is time. The shelf life of goodness of most relationships is around 2-5 years. After 5 years, the passion is gone. It's a mediocre existence in a long of cases.

You're a meathead. That's good. Most married women are married to boring beta males. Either they were beta when they met and stayed beta or became more beta over time. Either way, attraction diminished when coupled with the time factor.

She is no longer attracted to her husband and she wants hot, meaningless sex with a muscular stud.

so my question is..... are there any females that are actually happy and not willing to cheat? Prior to her reaching out every single ltr that I was once in had hit me up.... and pretty much threw out that they would be down for hooking up.... that’s now 100 percent of them with her reaching out.

I have never taken any of them up on the affair offers but it blows my mind.... these were not bar flies....or sluts...
Yes, there are women not willing to cheat. Many of them are devoutly religious.

If you refuse to fucck this particular ex, she'll find some other guy for sex. She's going to have an affair with someone. That marriage is over. You can "enjoy the decline" so to speak.

svencandy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do it.

No they are not happy.

They can be happy for a period of time, but I'm convinced from experience that is NRE in action.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how did those relationships end? Did you drop them or they dropped you?

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Depends on how they were raised. White, Black, Latin or Asian? Greek / Russian Orthodox, Muslims and Jews, who practice, tend to be the most faithful. Others, well, it depends. Talking about females, not males in this regard.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some are i'm sure.

One thing you should know is just because someone appears to have the perfect life, it doesn't mean they are happy. Many people, regardless of perceived status and wealth, suffer in silence. Some even go so far as to off themselves.

Many people you know go through life donning a mask. A lot feel they have to accomplish so much to puff themselves up because inside they see themselves as worms.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No. Female nature had a proclivity to do so even in the 50s but the culture and society shamed it. Women are encouraged to slut out and be a train wreck. There's a lot of Simps willing to be garbage men and clean up her mess.

To answer your question, no.

Modern life Jon said these girls cry themselves to sleep. You see glimpses of it online and irl but very rarely. They cry themselves to sleep and lack ownership of their poor choices.

@machine I wouldn't be bothering with that. Not from a moral perspective but a sunk cost perspective. Furthermore, seeing the absolute worst of female nature will black pill you. I think it's best to find hotter younger and available.

A decade + of pickup has black polled me on marriage and monogamy. Meditation and exploring consciousness has kept me grounded from going full black pill. I know female nature. I think dudes need to treat women more like dudes until she's proven a lady. There's actions a man would take that guys wouldn't tolerate but let women wild out.

Has kids? Nope. Gross.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's funny there has been a lot of research into this and actual feminists have started to come around to the studies that repeatedly show the more "freedom" and "equality" women obtain through feminism, the less happy they have become, which is the direct opposite of men, who have become more happy over the same time period.

Likely because men now get much more free sex without commitment than they used to which leads to more of what guys actually want.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny there has been a lot of research into this and actual feminists have started to come around to the studies that repeatedly show the more "freedom" and "equality" women obtain through feminism, the less happy they have become, which is the direct opposite of men, who have become more happy over the same time period.

Likely because men now get much more free sex without commitment than they used to which leads to more of what guys actually want.
You mean only the top 5% of chad-tier guys are getting free sex and lying to women who want commitment, which means its actually less that what most guys actually want. What about the other guy this poster is talking about? Does it sound like he has a good deal with his wife that he actually wants? Probably a beta-buxx provider with a dead bedroom that can't get any better.

Most guys are more likely more happier because they are happier being celibate seeing male sexlessness has increased exponentially in the past decade and now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At best, 15-20% of men experience this. Male sexlessness has been increasing. Sexless males are not happy men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You mean only the top 5% of chad-tier guys are getting free sex and lying to women who want commitment, which means its actually less that what most guys actually want. What about the other guy this poster is talking about? Does it sound like he has a good deal with his wife that he actually wants? Probably a beta-buxx provider with a dead bedroom that can't get any better.

Most guys are more likely more happier because they are happier being celibate seeing male sexlessness has increased exponentially in the past decade and now.
Nah bro...this constant "have to be in the top 5%" crap people throw out there is the same garbage highly negative mindset that you see with finances, with jobs and with life in general, which explains why there are so many people who are in the positions they are in.

I can guarantee I am nowhere near the top 5% in looks and I do more than fine with women.

If you need to believe that, then go ahead and do it. Just know that is complete and utter BS and if you aren't doing well with women it's 1000% not that as the reason.

People would rather act like it's something out of their control so they can justify why they are where they are, but people who want to improve accept they have control over 80% of the things they need to be successful and then go about maximing those things they have and minimizing those things they don't.

But I guess it's easier to do nothing, cry about and complain and act bitter.

Honestly it's really fvcking sad the state of so many guys these days that take zero responsibility for their lives and their situations.

Just pathetic.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah bro...this constant "have to be in the top 5%" crap people throw out there is the same garbage highly negative mindset that you see with finances, with jobs and with life in general, which explains why there are so many people who are in the positions they are in.

I can guarantee I am nowhere near the top 5% in looks and I do more than fine with women.

If you need to believe that, then go ahead and do it. Just know that is complete and utter BS and if you aren't doing well with women it's 1000% not that as the reason.

People would rather act like it's something out of their control so they can justify why they are where they are, but people who want to improve accept they have control over 80% of the things they need to be successful and then go about maximing those things they have and minimizing those things they don't.

But I guess it's easier to do nothing, cry about and complain and act bitter.

Honestly it's really fvcking sad the state of so many guys these days that take zero responsibility for their lives and their situations.

Just pathetic.
You mean its the top 10% then? Would that include you? Maybe the pandemic relaxed the 5% rule a bit.

Seriously dude, I'm referencing statistics that other posters have made. Male sexlessness is on the rise compared to before. Do you really see couples evenly matched in terms of looks or other indicators? Do you really think that women really have a difficult time finding a guy to commit to a LTR/marriage with them if he was really her looksmatch? People have complained about how swipe apps and smartphones have ruined their dating prospects. Most members are against online dating and think its a waste of time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...honestly that's on them. It's never been easier to get laid if you are willing to put a little effort into it.
I don't know about that. There are plenty of men putting in effort and not getting results. Or men that have given up from getting beatdowns from rejections.

One of Roosh's later articles before his Christianity conversion was talking about how men were getting fewer results from the whole seduction effort in the late 2010s than early 2000s.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't know about that. There are plenty of men putting in effort and not getting results. Or men that have given up from getting beatdowns from rejections.

One of Roosh's later articles before his Christianity conversion was talking about how men were getting fewer results from the whole seduction effort in the late 2010s than early 2000s.

I stand by what I said. People are so thin skinned and mentally weak these days it's ridiculous.

Here is what the majority of the dudes who don't get laid do. OLD.

First off, they send lame or one word messages and/or act desperate and needy. That's 80% of dudes right off the bat before anything else even happens. So let's start there. You already are putting your success rate under 5% by doing that.

Then, they try and talk to these chicks for like a month before doing anything. Wasting their time.

Then, they either go out or get flaked on and things don't go well or they get LJBF or ghosted and they look at it like they just wasted a month of their time and got nothing out of it.

Then they continue to try begging this one woman for another date for a few more weeks and when that doesn't work they get down and frustrated and give up.

You can never have a life of abundance coming from a place of lack. In any aspect of your life.

They are simply doing it all wrong. One rejection online? The goal should be to get 15-20 minimum because that means you understand it's a volume game and the more volume you have the better results you'll get.

The worse you are with women at first, the more messages and dates you'll need to go on to get laid. But you SHOULD be using those dates to experiment and try different things until you start seeing what works...even if you stumble on it by accident. Keep what works, throw away what isn't and keep refining it over the next 6 months, 12 months, 18 months, 24 months etc...

People look at it in the completely wrong lens. It's like anything else like learning to ride a bike or developing a new skill. You are not going to be good at first, but to get better you have to continue failing until you learnt to succeed.

Don't get me wrong...I love that most guys are quitters these days and mentally soft. Makes it easier for me because I do pretty well for myself.
Probably been more than 5 years since I've gone more than a few weeks without sex and usually it's multiple times a week.

This isn't hard or some DaVinci code like some guys want to make it seem like...it's a numbers game plain and simple where just acting like a normal, fun, cool dude these days gives you huge advantages.

You know what doesn't? Being a negative person that down talks their exes and talks about how everything in life sucks, talks about their political views the whole date or their religious views or acts with complete social ineptitude.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You mean its the top 10% then? Would that include you? Maybe the pandemic relaxed the 5% rule a bit.

Seriously dude, I'm referencing statistics that other posters have made. Male sexlessness is on the rise compared to before. Do you really see couples evenly matched in terms of looks or other indicators? Do you really think that women really have a difficult time finding a guy to commit to a LTR/marriage with them if he was really her looksmatch? People have complained about how swipe apps and smartphones have ruined their dating prospects. Most members are against online dating and think its a waste of time.
It's been more than 5 years since I have gone over 2 weeks without getting laid, usually it's multiple times a week. I'm not in the top 10% either. I just choose not to believe the bullsh!t and believe in myself.

If people believed everytime groups of people said it couldn't be done we would still be in the stone age. Literally every technology advancement in history had the majority of people saying "that will never work". You know why it did? Because the person inventing it chose to believe in himself instead of them.

You want to keep betting on other posters then you do you. I'll keep betting on me because I don't lose.

Your mindset poisons your entire life. Change your mindset change your life.

Women want an escape from all the negativity in the world and their life, not someone who reminds them of it at every turn.

Don't bother responding. I'm sure it will be some more "Woe is me" garbage and honestly I am just sick of reading it.

Maybe I'm just a different breed. When someone tells me I can't do something or laughs at me for trying something and says it will never work, I don't get discouraged and go take my ball and go home or sit and pout and give up. I get juiced. I get amped. I get into a mindset that I'm going to prove them wrong if it's the last thing I do. Maybe I get a little obsessive over it, but it's the athlete in me...I was always a good athlete, but I was never the "best" player in terms of speed or skill or natural talent. But the one thing I was the best at is that my teams always won. Didn't matter if it was a practice, a pickup game, a league game, a playoff game...when you play against me you better bring your A game because you are getting everything I got and I am trying to bury you...and if you play on my team you better be bringing it every time you get on that field with me or I am going to be on your ass non-stop or make you quit if you won't.

However good it was, it was never good enough ...there was always room for improvement and learning to take place. I translate that into all areas of my life.

More than anything else I am a winner. I win.
That's what I do. Whether it's with women, with my career, with my life with anything else...I am going to win and my mindset is there is nothing anyone or anything can do that is going to stop me. No matter what the odds are, no matter what the obstacles are, I am going to win. And I usually do.

Just for one week you should try and have that mindset and see how much better you feel and how much more confidence and drive you have. I think your surprise yourself.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been more than 5 years since I have gone over 2 weeks without getting laid, usually it's multiple times a week. I'm not in the top 10% either. I just choose not to believe the bullsh!t and believe in myself.

If people believed everytime groups of people said it couldn't be done we would still be in the stone age. Literally every technology advancement in history had the majority of people saying "that will never work". You know why it did? Because the person inventing it chose to believe in himself instead of them.

You want to keep betting on other posters then you do you. I'll keep betting on me because I don't lose.

Your mindset poisons your entire life. Change your mindset change your life.

Women want an escape from all the negativity in the world and their life, not someone who reminds them of it at every turn.

Don't bother responding. I'm sure it will be some more "Woe is me" garbage and honestly I am just sick of reading it.

Maybe I'm just a different breed. When someone tells me I can't do something or laughs at me for trying something and says it will never work, I don't get discouraged and go take my ball and go home. I get juiced. I get amped. I get into a mindset that I'm going to prove them wrong if it's the last thing I do. Maybe I get a little obsessive over it, but it's the athlete in me...I was always a good athlete, but I was never the "best" player in terms of speed or skill or natural talent. But the one thing I was the best at is that my teams always won. And more than anything else I am a winner. I win. That's what I do. Whether it's with women, with my career, with my life with anything else...I am going to win and my mindset is there is nothing anyone or anything can do that is going to stop me. No matter what the odds are, no matter what the obstacles are, I am going to win. And I usually do.

Just for one week you should try and have that mindset and see how much better you feel and how much more confidence and drive you have. I think your surprise yourself.
You made the claim that more men are happier because of feminism and rather than defend that position you are attacking me.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You made the claim that more men are happier because of feminism and rather than defend that position you are attacking me.
I'm trying to get you to understand that this 5% or 10% nonsense that people want to throw around is nothing more than a justification of their own self limiting beliefs that hold them back not just with women but with everything in their life.

That type of mindset doesn't exist in a vacuum. Nobody thinks "I can't get women because I'm not in the top 10%" and then turns around and is in the top 10% of their career field. That just doesn't happen.

People who want to believe that they can't do something because others say so can keep believing it. I'd rather snarl at those other people and prove them wrong.

Now if your goal is something totally unrealistic then that's one thing...I don't think most people have a goal of wanting to date a famous supermodel tho. Most guys just want to be able to date good looking women and get laid, and that is surely obtainable for 95% of guys with the right mindset and actions that come from that mindset.

The 5% being guys that are morbidly obese or have some other condition where they cannot function properly in a social setting or with others.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I didn't make that claim, the researchers did. I just am paraphrasing what they said with my belief as to why.