Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

approching girls in the halls

mike14

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this might sound AFCish, but what is the best way to approch a girl in the hallways at school were there are alot of people and she is at her locker? Is it best to call her name or just come up to her from the side or what?
Advice will be appreciated

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just walk up to her. One thing i did once was walk up, tap a chicks right shoulder, then dodge to the left and lean up against the locker and smile, so she looks right, nothing. Looks left, me smiling and saying hi. It was okay, but you know, just ****in around. YOu don't have to do anything special. Oh, i gots to tell you the best ever. This girl, Gina, she was my GF. We went on some dates, and decided to have an LTR, when three days later, she says that its not going to work out. I just said Bubye, smiled, walked over to like eight chicks right next to her at their lockers, made 'em bust out laughing, and picked up about five numbers.

She's begging me to come back now.

Oh, what worked to get all those numbers was me saying to them (after some small talk), "History is getting tough, maybe we should make a study group. Give me your phone numbers", and i held out my notebook.

"You want to make a study group ?"

Well yes.

Sure you don't have some other reason

Truth is, you seemed to be pretty girls from over there, (points back toward Gina), but now that i see you up close....(they are shocked and pissed)...I can tell i will definitely have to study you some more (wave my hands in the shape of female curves)

They laughed and started writing.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very clever UltimateScoundrel, i like your ideas :) I am also wondering how to approach a girl, but i'll figure something out ;)

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
jUST PEEP THA SCENE FIRST MAKE SURE SHE'S NOT REALLY WITH NOBODY OR NOT 2 MANY NIGGAS ARE BY HER, THEN DONT THINK ABOUT WHAT YOUR LEGS DO AS LONG AS YOUR NOT BREAKDANCING TOWARDS HER THEN JUST RELEASE YOUR GAME ON HER. U KNOW, LIKE HEY WHAT'S UP GURL,SWEETY,MISS LADY, BABE(Y)-GURL JUST 2 MANY THINGS. It all depends on how U feelin at tha moment. OH Yeah, make sure yo breaf dont stank.gone

P.S. Dont tap a gurl on tha sholder like that unless you know her because that can make you look like a fool 85% of the time.She might turn and jump lookin at yo face.Thats pimpin

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JunePimp: Drop the ebonics, learn to speak ENGLISH, then post that again... :rolleyes: