Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Appearance vs. Reality

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We spend a lot of time in this forum discussing what outward portrayal to put forth to women in order to be successful with them and as well we should because it is important. What is perhaps more important but less discussed is the reality we must create to be the kind of man that is successful with women. Among some of the words of advice we give our fellow DJ's:

Appear as a challenge.
Don't act desparate.
Don't seem too available.
Don't give her the idea that she is above you somehow.
Don't go along with whatever she wants.

I would like to rephrase these:

Be a challenge.

Don't act like it be it! With what you know about women you have so many women available to you. Acting like it should be no problem, you are one!

Don't be desparate.

You're not desparate. You can have anyone's attention, what the hell makes her attention so damn important? She's the one who ought to be desparate for yours and if she's not she doesn't have a clue what's going on when you take time out of everything you have going to give her the honor to breathe the same air as you!

Don't be too available.

You have so many women to chose from that she can't expect anything from you but to get around to calling her or spending time with her when you are damn good and ready and only then. And she's lucky even to have that.

She is not above you any way whatsoever.

To even sugggest that anything else would be the case is crazy. You are the man, a Don Juan in the flesh! Who is she? Just some chick, nothing else. Neg hit her sorry ass!

What she wants is you and you will show her that and she'll go along with you when you do.

If you chose to spend time with her and she wants to (she'd be nuts not to) she gets to be with you, not her little ill-conceived fantasy she's dreamed up. Truth be known, you're much better than anything her half-witted imagination could conjure up in million years, but she doesn't realize that yet.

You are in total control to make this your reality. Merely creating the appearance will only take you so far!

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

[This message has been edited by trickynick (edited 01-25-2002).]

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post.

Its a shame how tips that focus on character improvement go virtually ignored on this forum.

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great post - it supports a lot of what I've been saying before.

by APPEARING, you don't succeed.

by BEING, you succeed.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Odysseus:
This is a great post - it supports a lot of what I've been saying before.

by APPEARING, you don't succeed.

by BEING, you succeed.
You're right, Ody. In fact, It was that quote of yours that inspired this post.

Nice to finally get some feedback, thanks guys.

------------------

Don the Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tip TrickyNicky,

Thanks for the reminders.

Legend

[This message has been edited by Don the Legend (edited 01-30-2002).]

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
excellent

ive read articles on how the brain really doesnt respond to the word "dont" very well, so when phrase any type of affirmation, leave dont out and rephrase it in a positive sense

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
Holy S! I agree with Ody.
I know isn't that crazy?!...I have found myself doing it a couple of times lately. Should I be worried?

Odysseus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i know my stuff.

after this i realized at least someone understands all that philosphy bull**** i gave you people, and much of that "women give good advice" crap.

now it's time to be the man and show you what i've really got, because my main point is finished.

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, pack it up, his main point is finished, nothing more to learn. Unless he wants to reiterrate what we already know... kinda like he's been doing.

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sociopath31:
Alright guys, pack it up, his main point is finished, nothing more to learn. Unless he wants to reiterrate what we already know... kinda like he's been doing.
BUMP :p

------------------