Apathy, Unreactiveness, and killing your Ego - Become a True Player

Reaction score
This is my response to the "hypergamy is an illusion thread" where I said I would lay down the real GAME on how to seduce women. Women separate guys into 2 categories - The guy you take home to meet mom, and the guy you fvck and forget about. I'm going to teach you guys how to be the guy that women fvck and forget about.

I'm at what you would call a "natural level" with women. I have trained many guys in the san francisco lair on how to reach a high level with women. My training methods were usually the opposite of what they learned from the seduction community. Most of the community teaches you self improvement. What I taught was self destruction. I believed it was my ego that was getting in the way of my success with women. With ego comes all sorts of beliefs like I need to be 6 feet tall, I need a lot of money, and I need to have 6 pack abs, while ignoring all the fat thuggish losers that were pulling the hottest women left and right at the night clubs.

What all these thugs and ugly guys who were pulling hotties had in common was that they had no shame. They would just go after the hottest women with complete apathy, emotional unreactiveness, and little to no ego. It did not matter if they got rejected or not. If you can reach a zen like state with the 3 qualities of a true player (apathy, unreactiveness, and no shame), you only need to be a 6/10 on the looks scale. There have been times where I was able to pull hot women with no job, not a single dollar in my pocket, and smelling like dirty socks because I had spent the weekend over a friends house and didn't shower. So stop b1tchin about "outraged womanhood", feminism, and all that crap and develop an apathetic attitude. You are in the game to pull ass. You don't care about the social dynamics of society. Let go of your ego and allow women be as slvtty as they want to be. Let go of your self-righteousness and become a true player. Become apathetic, shameless, emotionally unreactive, and set yourself free.

I'm going to lay out the steps I took to reach an apathetic, unreactive, and shameless state. There are 4 stages of ego destruction with women. Once you complete the 4 stages, your brain will re-wire itself and you will become socially free, damn near enlightened, and be able to shamelessly escalate with women anytime, anywhere. You will find yourself pulling hotties despite having little to no value, and being average in looks. In fact, you will get there in 3 stages. Stage 4 game is like top 1% game that most guys don't have the balls to pull off.

Stage 1 - Approach women with kino and the line "I think you are very sexy". Touch every woman on the outside of her arm before you approach her, look straight into her eyes, and deliver a direct opener. If you hook, keep escalating. Do not fall back into a platonic vibe, it looks incongruent. It usually takes 100 stage 1 approaches to desensitize yourself into becoming........a total shameless player.

Stage 2 - After you've gotten rid of your shame in being a direct, sexual man, up the ante and approach women with kino + "I just wanna say, you're fvcking sexy". Add the "F" word into all your approaches. This is not designed to "improve" your game. This is designed to destroy your ego, get rid of your shame, and make you socially and sexually free. Your brain will re-wire itself in a way where you realize that you have been a pvssy-footing nice guy all your life. Don't be surprised if you end up pulling because you got over your shame.

Stage 3 - Apocalypse Opener. The apocalypse opener is when you ask a woman to come home with you right after your opener. You can approach her with "It's a nice day today isn't it?" After she responds, you ask her "Would you like to come home with me?" This will cut through all of your hangups with being a sexual guy, destroy your shame, destroy your ego, and set you free. You will start to develop an apathetic player mind-set.

Stage 4 - Very few guys have ever been able to reach stage 4. I've taught exactly two guys who ever reached this level of apathetic, unreactive, and total shamelessness. "Stage 4" game is when you simply go up to a woman, make sexual eye contact, and go in for the make out without saying a word, and then figure out logistics and pull. This is the ultimate ego destroyer. If you can pull this off consistently you will be damn near enlightened. You would have no more hang ups. The game would be "solved" in your mind. You will no longer complain about slvtty women. At this level of total freedom, the game is fun and exciting for you. And then you will move on to worry about other things in your life that are more important like your finances, purpose, passions, etc. You will develop a complete level of emotional unreactiveness towards women.

This is not about living up to women's standards. This is about exceeding women's standards and living up to yours. This is a rites of passage for a man. This is about conquering your inner game and setting yourself free. This is about having more integrity than women so they look up to you because you are strong and unreactive. Friedrich Nietzsche calls it being a "Singularity". A singular being who lives in his own reality. You have the most integrity so you make up the rules. You do whatever you want and women live up to your standards. You don't have to figure out the game, because you are the game. You are the standard, the "natural" that the seduction community tries to backwards engineer. But don't take my word for it. I don't care if you agree or disagree. I don't care about your philosophies. This post is not about philosophy, it's about taking action. Just go out and try the 4 stages of ego destruction and see if you don't become a Singularity.

Last edited:

Julian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BRAVO!

I dont know how this thing flew udnder the radar for a year with no response...TF?

Da_Dynamically, I see we have similar joindates...been in the game a LONGGG time. We are around the same age as well looks like. I gotta say this post really did strike a chord within me, and of course there are zero responses, just goes to show guys are not about that action. Bitches love being approached, lets be honest. Especiall if you are alpha type guy not giving a fuk.

This is some escape the matrix type posting going on here.

SeymourCake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage 4 is a great way to contract herpes. Very enlightening.

Ben lozano

Reaction score
This is my response to the "hypergamy is an illusion thread" where I said I would lay down the real GAME on how to seduce women. Women separate guys into 2 categories - The guy you take home to meet mom, and the guy you fvck and forget about. I'm going to teach you guys how to be the guy that women fvck and forget about.

I'm at what you would call a "natural level" with women. I have trained many guys in the san francisco lair on how to reach a high level with women. My training methods were usually the opposite of what they learned from the seduction community. Most of the community teaches you self improvement. What I taught was self destruction. I believed it was my ego that was getting in the way of my success with women. With ego comes all sorts of beliefs like I need to be 6 feet tall, I need a lot of money, and I need to have 6 pack abs, while ignoring all the fat thuggish losers that were pulling the hottest women left and right at the night clubs.

What all these thugs and ugly guys who were pulling hotties had in common was that they had no shame. They would just go after the hottest women with complete apathy, emotional unreactiveness, and little to no ego. It did not matter if they got rejected or not. If you can reach a zen like state with the 3 qualities of a true player (apathy, unreactiveness, and no shame), you only need to be a 6/10 on the looks scale. There have been times where I was able to pull hot women with no job, not a single dollar in my pocket, and smelling like dirty socks because I had spent the weekend over a friends house and didn't shower. So stop b1tchin about "outraged womanhood", feminism, and all that crap and develop an apathetic attitude. You are in the game to pull ass. You don't care about the social dynamics of society. Let go of your ego and allow women be as slvtty as they want to be. Let go of your self-righteousness and become a true player. Become apathetic, shameless, emotionally unreactive, and set yourself free.

I'm going to lay out the steps I took to reach an apathetic, unreactive, and shameless state. There are 4 stages of ego destruction with women. Once you complete the 4 stages, your brain will re-wire itself and you will become socially free, damn near enlightened, and be able to shamelessly escalate with women anytime, anywhere. You will find yourself pulling hotties despite having little to no value, and being average in looks. In fact, you will get there in 3 stages. Stage 4 game is like top 1% game that most guys don't have the balls to pull off.

Stage 1 - Approach women with kino and the line "I think you are very sexy". Touch every woman on the outside of her arm before you approach her, look straight into her eyes, and deliver a direct opener. If you hook, keep escalating. Do not fall back into a platonic vibe, it looks incongruent. It usually takes 100 stage 1 approaches to desensitize yourself into becoming........a total shameless player.

Stage 2 - After you've gotten rid of your shame in being a direct, sexual man, up the ante and approach women with kino + "I just wanna say, you're fvcking sexy". Add the "F" word into all your approaches. This is not designed to "improve" your game. This is designed to destroy your ego, get rid of your shame, and make you socially and sexually free. Your brain will re-wire itself in a way where you realize that you have been a pvssy-footing nice guy all your life. Don't be surprised if you end up pulling because you got over your shame.

Stage 3 - Apocalypse Opener. The apocalypse opener is when you ask a woman to come home with you right after your opener. You can approach her with "It's a nice day today isn't it?" After she responds, you ask her "Would you like to come home with me?" This will cut through all of your hangups with being a sexual guy, destroy your shame, destroy your ego, and set you free. You will start to develop an apathetic player mind-set.

Stage 4 - Very few guys have ever been able to reach stage 4. I've taught exactly two guys who ever reached this level of apathetic, unreactive, and total shamelessness. "Stage 4" game is when you simply go up to a woman, make sexual eye contact, and go in for the make out without saying a word, and then figure out logistics and pull. This is the ultimate ego destroyer. If you can pull this off consistently you will be damn near enlightened. You would have no more hang ups. The game would be "solved" in your mind. You will no longer complain about slvtty women. At this level of total freedom, the game is fun and exciting for you. And then you will move on to worry about other things in your life that are more important like your finances, purpose, passions, etc. You will develop a complete level of emotional unreactiveness towards women.

This is not about living up to women's standards. This is about exceeding women's standards and living up to yours. This is a rites of passage for a man. This is about conquering your inner game and setting yourself free. This is about having more integrity than women so they look up to you because you are strong and unreactive. Friedrich Nietzsche calls it being a "Singularity". A singular being who lives in his own reality. You have the most integrity so you make up the rules. You do whatever you want and women live up to your standards. You don't have to figure out the game, because you are the game. You are the standard, the "natural" that the seduction community tries to backwards engineer. But don't take my word for it. I don't care if you agree or disagree. I don't care about your philosophies. This post is not about philosophy, it's about taking action. Just go out and try the 4 stages of ego destruction and see if you don't become a Singularity.

It seems like you’re an authority when it comes to attracting and dating women and I would like to have your opinion. I’m an avid reader of PUA and dating articles on the net and I came across with these articles: http://www.mensaxis.com/do-pheromones-work/,
http://www.seductionscience.com/2010/negging-women/.

Can you shed me some light and tell me how accurate these articles are? I’m becoming desperate for companionship and would do anything to utilize my dating techniques. Thanks

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Damned sceptical about stage 4 looks like it could easily end up in court. I also just can't see this approach working with 30s chicks

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm Damned sceptical about stage 4 looks like it could easily end up in court. I also just can't see this approach working with 30s chicks
Stage 4 could be performed in a "club" setting. You'd have to obtain enough visual interest enough to be able to pull this move off, if you didn't obtain visual interest of course you'll be getting slapped or having the bouncers called on you.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Id be interested to hear what your conversation tactics are with chicks... SRS

Çharismo

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can never truly KILL your ego...you can only learn to control, harness and channel it properly which can propel you to new and greater heights. However, states like ego-death, ego-suspension, ego-less state, and ego-dissolving can be achieved either through intense meditation and even psychedelics such as DMT (Dimethyltryptamine) -- also called The Spirit Molecule (there is a whole documentary on this), ayahuasca, peyote, iboga and even LSD (lysergic-acid) just to name a few. I've never done any of these and never plan to but I did tap into a state one time where everything completely shut off and I literally transcended the mind. It's tough to put into words and again our minds like to intellectualize everything but certain things have to be experienced in order to fully understand it on a deeper level. There are certain things you just can't teach. So when the original writer is discussing on how to kill the ego what he is actually doing is channeling his energies and thoughts properly, remaining detached and creating results.

However, I do agree that there are stages of growth and development that do occur with time and there are ways to speed up the process as well. You do have to be mindful and stay respectful by not engaging and being wreckless. There is a shift in consciousness where you begin to realize that in order to make something or anything happen...you literally have to bend the world to fit YOUR reality which is the highest state ...interesting information nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Id be interested to hear what your conversation tactics are with chicks... SRS
If you can hook on the openor (which is something most players do), there will be windows, ioi's, constant validation and positive feedback that will dictate your conversation with her. You will know exactly what to say because her body language is giving you 100% validation, which unlocks that switch in your brain to express yourself confidently. The number 1 mistake that guys do is they do a ballsy sexual openor, hook, and then revert back to being non sexual because of some "game" going on in their head.

Having said all this, if you still need some pointers, I would say that I normally check for logistics. I'll ask her questions like "where are you from, or who are you here with". Never ask "where are your friends at?" For some reason this always put women into their heads because she thinks you are qualifying to see if she is a loser with no friends. After I ask for logistics, I try to isolate her to a dark corner/secluded area. This is what all players do. If you don't isolate her to a dark secluded area, she will think you have no experience. There have been times where I have hooked with kino and "you are very sexy" right on the openor and the woman asks "Is there a dark corner?". This is universal sloot language. After I isolate, I usually go for the makeout combined with sexual kino.

Now comes the part I like to call 90% game. You are close to the finish line but can still lose it all. What you need to do is get her back to your place/her place. The universal language that women use to get together and have sex is "plausible deniability". Plausible deniability is an excuse to hang out that doesn't revolve around sex. Like "netflix and chill." 99% of the time, it will never be "Let's go back to my place and fvck". You need some lame excuse so you don't trip up her anti-sloot defense. It could even be the dumbest thing ever. I usually ask women if they like to watch movies and that I just rented this new movie that just came out. She isn't stupid. She knows what I am suggesting. But it is customary that we both bull$hit each other and come up with a phoney excuse to get to the sex location.

So the method is as follows:

1- Hook on sexual openor
2- Ask for logistics
3- Isolate to secluded area
4 - Makeout/sexual kino
5 - Plausible Deniability when you sense her buying temperature is really high and she is getting into a sexual state.

This is straight up player game. Unlike what most "gurus" have taught you, I am telling you that you hook on the openor. With a strong masculine presence, eye contact, bold verbal intention, and kino. And after you hook as a total shameless player, the rest is just being congruent with that image and escalating/figuring out logistics. 90% of guys aren't strong enough to pull of the openors in a masculine, unreactive, and shameless way. Which is why you work your way up to stage 4 openors. This method is not even a method. It's like me breaking down water and saying it consists of H20. This is how getting laid looks like if you are a true player. It's not a long drawn out conversation. It's shameless sexual intent, with a gameplan for isolation, and some tact to avoid her ASD. Every one night stand/pull I ever had in my life as an unreactive/shameless player has looked like a similar version to these steps.

As a man, you HAVE to be able to do this. It is a rites of passage. It will make you emotionally strong and rid you of boyish pride. It will allow you to get over your b!tchass emotions. And the confidence that comes from being able to shamelessly pull women anytime, any place, without pride, ego, shame, nice-guy syndrome will make you a more confident and happy man in all areas of life.

Espi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow I'm amazed that I hadn't read this post when it was written nearly a year ago.

I'm leery when one proclaims to have "training methods", but I appreciate reading this post.

High-caliber DJ mindset in my opinion. Thank you da dynamically.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I don't want this mindset in my life, I must recognize its usefulness. If anyone is interested in this school of thought, I recommend the "YaReally Archive". The guy gives literally 0 fvcks, and if we are to believe him, he's ultra-succesful with women. But if you want something more out of life...well, look elsewhere.

Visionist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only just read this. I'd like to call it the Holiday Approach; when surrounded by many women whom you don't know. My own ego wouldn't let me even try stage one in an area I'm known in; pride and reputation (not that I have any reputation; I need to build one) getting in the way.

Logistics also means exactly WHERE you can approach like this; if it's an area where every woman can see you, then the first rejection is gonna mess up your confidence as they've all seen you fail.

I wish I could just go out there right now and try this, without giving a s**t. There are so many hot women just walking around, and if they're with their friends (but not boyfriend) they're still fair game for such an approach I'd say. I'm still in the "be as in shape/well dressed/well groomed as you possibly can" mindset when it comes to direct approaches, for confidence boosting.

Talk about blowing straight through all the bulls**t though. This approach is Gold.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm guys...

I've had a really Chitty couple months in the game lately, been going out being stifled/weird as fvck..

I was out last night with the same old depressed state. I found this while sitting in my car, went back inside the bar and told a couple random girls yo, yur sexy as ****. Wana go home with me? Absolutly amazing how the girls react, they're like oh ****, is this guy really like this or is he bullchittin..

Got into an unbelievable relaxed grounded state, my voice went to break and rapport naturally and my I felt my body language feel so grounded.

Ended up pulling, the girl I took home was saying how beautiful i was, I never seen anybody like you. Yada yada.. hearing this after a dry spell felt fvcking good.

I'm going to read this thread a few times lol

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Plums

Don Juan
Reaction score
That is very well written and amusing. But I hope you do not really believe that any of it has any bearing on you being successful in having sex with a woman or not because the thing that will determine that decision is her needs and not your apparent skills. In other words does the woman need sex and if so are you a better option than her vibrator.
If her batteries are dead then you probably are a better option. If she wants to feel meat and not plastic, you are worth a shot and it is true that your looks will have no bearing on her decision. She will only be interested in your face if she can sit on it. Women are sensitive and usually don't want to sit on a pretty face. So just make sure you have a close shave. That will do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great breakdown. This sounds like effective game to me. However it sounds like it's restricted to night game. Is there a day game version that's just as simple? Or is it the same thing?

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still using it every night lol.. last weekend a few girls were nearly down to pull, I tell my wings, read this chit and apply it now.. asap!

But they dont, lol.. say it's to chodey. (Were still in the beginning stages of learning)

I'll even open a set, and use this opener a few minutes later after some comfort and rapport has been established. Results have been mind blowing hahahah

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for a classic amazing thread I've read and field tested alot <3