Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone watch the SOTU?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me about "Nixon," is, he staved off associating himself with the Apollo missions until he couldn't distance himself no more. He "called" Neil and Buzz whilst they were standing on the moon...yeah ok. There are several transmissions from "mission control" that are round-tripped at .6 seconds. Question to the moon Answer back to Earth in .6 SECONDS. Um...the speed of light to the moon ONE WAY is 1.23 secs. So they were ALL speaking to each other (a phone call passed off as 'live') FASTER than the speed of light. Yeah, "I am not a crook!!!" NASA has stole BILLIONS on a hoax for decades.
Speaking of conspiracy theories...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
those who use pardoned criminal Nixon as a defense of Trump, who will all likelihood meet the same fate.
Straw man. You are inventing antagonists for yourself - nobody is using Nixon to defend Trump except for in your mind.

There’s no debate to be had
Argument From Authority. Bullshyt. There's always room for debate. People who say this have no argument.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s no debate to be had with those who use pardoned criminal Nixon as a defense of Trump
Well, at least he was pardoned. ;)
What about the impeached Clinton? The Clintons were into some shady things, but I don't doubt that people went after them for poitical reasons. Just like Trump.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, at least he was pardoned. ;)
What about the impeached Clinton? The Clintons were into some shady things, but I don't doubt that people went after them for poitical reasons. Just like Trump.
Trump’s charges are a lot worse than lying about a blow job. If it’s purely political, why is his own Republican justice department investigating him?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of those indictments and convictions are for Russia collusion?
Russian “collusion” is right wing bull****. It’s conspiracy against the United States.

Michael Flynn - lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia

Paul Manafort - conspiracy against the United States

Rick Gates - conspiracy against the United States

George Papodopolous - lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia

Michael Cohen - Federal election violations including hush money payments and lying to Congress about a Trump-Moscow project

Sorry pal, innocent folks don’t all lie ... let alone all about contacts with Russia

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Straw man. You are inventing antagonists for yourself - nobody is using Nixon to defend Trump except for in your mind.

Argument From Authority. Bullshyt. There's always room for debate. People who say this have no argument.
You brought Nixon up. That’s the last person you want to bring up when your President is facing allegations of treason

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it’s purely political, why is his own Republican justice department investigating him?
Trump's an outsider. A lot of Republicans would like to be rid of him just as much as most Democrats.