Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone notice how leftist websites like Vox, Vice, Huffpost, etc. tend to have really weak money/finance columns? Financial ignorance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fact about a half data you posted who can't prove anything? come on if you are so sure send more data, plus like I pointed out I could show numbers here who could prove my point but it would lack any fallback point.

plus datas and info on internet should never be taken as true unless you can provide at least 4-5 others sources
08E31409-C581-4B00-8377-4E6CEB59B4C4.png

You tell me. Is our current economic prosperity because of Trump or Obama?
What’s your answer?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't proven me wrong anywhere.

You have yet to demonstrate that the President is the reason these markets behaved as they did.

So where is your analysis on this?
Don’t have to. Over the last hundred years, the market performs better under Democratic Presidents.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have only just restated your assertion, but you have no data or analysis to prove they are linked.
You don’t think Democrats are better for markets. The historical returns say the opposite. The market performs better Democratic Presidents. Go chew on it. Think on it. Rationalize it some more.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your disapproval is heart-wrenching, but I believe in calling it as I see it, not sugar-coating to avoid bruising tender egos.

By degree, but not by trade? Couldn't get hired in your field of study? That was a great investment of $100k.

Actually, on the sliding scale, they lean right. You're misinterpreting the data.

If group A(e.g., theatre majors) is 99% Lefties, and group B(e.g., mechanical engineering majors) is 66% Lefties, then the tend from the vaginally-dominated artsy-fartsy to more cerebrally challenging and male-dominated hard sciences is rightward.

In fact, Leftists are probably over-estimated in both fields, because of the social pressure to show support for Leftist policies and career-inhibiting effect of doing otherwise:

I'm afraid it's your reasoning that falls short. Putting it into perspective, you have graduates in a more conservative field, who become more-not-less conservative, as they gain more life experience (as the data demonstrates). He starts a family, and becomes more conservative, as he becomes a father. He buys a house for his family, and becomes more conservative. He starts his own firm, and becomes more conservative...

If you want to live your life in the 3rd row, rear-facing seat, continually surprised by everything everyone else can see coming for miles, suit yourself. Align yourself ideologically with cat ladies, welfare dependents, homeless people, the intellectually feeble, the inexperienced, and those driven through life by their feelings. Just do the rest of us a favor and abstain from voting...until you grow up and/or your testicles drop.

Personally, I had the benefit of never needing to grow out of Leftism, because I was never suckered into it; so, forgive my insensitivity for your affliction.

Here ya go:

you know the funny thing?I know a leftist hardcore, but the older he get more he drop the left side, and now since he opened his own bussiness a lot of the boss is bad and will explore people less he will tend to do so since he don't want to be bad, and if he be his place will burn, so i'm kinda interested on how much more his ideas will change based on what benefit him the most, because from waht I see it, most people will see thing who they perceive as more beneficial, changing it based on his needs, not on changing his mind based on data.

taht explain why chinese and USSR was ok in killing millions even being suported by they own pop, till of course some of these pop started to also get killed, yellow shirts I think it was called, on china bring me a lot of this idea

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your disapproval is heart-wrenching, but I believe in calling it as I see it, not sugar-coating to avoid bruising tender egos.
You resort to insults because you have nothing of substance to add.

By degree, but not by trade? Couldn't get hired in your field of study? That was a great investment of $100k.
I make more as an analyst. Civil Engineers actually don’t make that much. What’s your background?

Actually, on the sliding scale, they lean right. You're misinterpreting the data.

If group A(e.g., theatre majors) is 99% Lefties, and group B(e.g., mechanical engineering majors) is 66% Lefties, then the trend from the vaginally-dominated artsy-fartsy to the more cerebrally challenging and male-dominated hard sciences is rightward.

In fact, Leftists are probably over-estimated in both fields, because of the social pressure to show support for Leftist policies and career-inhibiting effect of doing otherwise:
Thanks for confirming my point that STEM graduates do in fact lean left. Right wing nutbags don’t believe in science. Tough to get a degree in a field contrary to your ideology.

Lay off the right wing propaganda.

I'm afraid it's your reasoning that falls short. Putting it into perspective, you have graduates in a more conservative field, who become more-not-less conservative, as they gain more life experience (as the data demonstrates). He starts a family, and becomes more conservative, as he becomes a father. He buys a house for his family, and becomes more conservative. He starts his own firm, and becomes more conservative...

If you want to live your life in the 3rd row, rear-facing seat, continually surprised by everything everyone else can see coming for miles, suit yourself. Align yourself ideologically with cat ladies, welfare dependents, homeless people, the intellectually feeble, the inexperienced, and those driven through life by their feelings. Just do the rest of us a favor and abstain from voting...until you grow up and/or your testicles drop.

Personally, I had the benefit of never needing to grow out of Leftism, because I was never suckered into it; so, forgive my insensitivity for your affliction.
It’s fascinating to read this drivel. The right wing theory that people become conservative as they age and as they make more money really falls flat, as there would be no such thing as high income or older liberals. The distribution is actually closer aligned with education. There aren’t too many right wing nutbags in the STEM fields.

Ohso-Phresh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I have YET to find an organization/blog/website that leans to the left that focuses on primarily financial affairs (a right leaning on right off the bat would be ZeroHedge). The leftist websites tend to have super weak articles on finance, with many of them lacking much logical substance or actionable steps.
No correlation. The ‘conservative’ Republicans have been in power and the national debt is projected to exceed 1 trillion this year to add to the current ~23 trillion.

To give you an idea of big numbers:
1 seconds = ~12 days
1 billion seconds = ~32 years
1 trillion seconds = ~ 320 centuries

Conservative doesn’t mean what it used to.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came to say this: Vice is total garbage!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And THAT'S why left-wingers only rely on surface analysis propaganda and refuse to answer tough questions.

/sarcasm

According to left wing "science" Presidents are the major economic impact on the market and nothibg else is relevant.

Which also means marriages in Kentucky cause fishermen to drown.

That amazing Leftist science!!
Are you still talking? You lost. Get over it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No correlation. The ‘conservative’ Republicans have been in power and the national debt is projected to exceed 1 trillion this year to add to the current ~23 trillion.

To give you an idea of big numbers:
1 seconds = ~12 days
1 billion seconds = ~32 years
1 trillion seconds = ~ 320 centuries

Conservative doesn’t mean what it used to.
Conservative means steal from the workers and give to the rich.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call people out for effeminate, dishonest, and intellectually bereft decisions, because those things are what cause grown men to behave like little girls, and are directly linked to a person's political views.
I used to do this when I started college, and realized very quickly that despite it being an effective way for success-minded men to keep each other sharp, it didn't pan out well socially in college. That kind of behavior would quickly alienate me from social groups, and it stung.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is only because left wing nutbags don’t believe in God.
Correct. Faith is rooted in belief, thus not verifiable.

The STEM divide is not due to politics or education, but religion.

I’m a conservative. I’m in engineering. I am also into astronomy, and I don’t mean just as a backyard hobby. I took courses at Duke and have had detailed discussions with grads from many ivory league schools.

The only difference between me and a right wing “nutbag” is that religion is not the strongest driver in my life. But I am still very much a conservative.
I agree with this. There is an inverse correlation between religion and educational attainment, especially in the STEMs.

I don’t think 27 genders is really science.

I don’t think the idea that men and women are biologically equal is good science.

I don’t think a 10 year old should be allowed to have a sex change operation because Liberal psychologists and activists think its best for the child’s psyche.

I didn’t believe liberal environmental scientists 20 years ago when they told me the world was going to end in 10 years, and I don’t believe them now either.

Liberal “science” is a fvcking joke, driven by feelings and special interests.
These are all strawman arguments.

I haven’t seen any hard science pushing that humans aren’t sexual dimorphic or that the world is “ended.” Not sure where you got that from or why you’re conflating applications of the scientific method with something you probably saw on a blog.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth is not an insult, no matter how much you're offended by it.

I call people out for effeminate, dishonest, and intellectually bereft decisions, because those things are what cause grown men to behave like little girls, and are directly linked to a person's political views. And, when grown men conduct themselves like little girls, they might as well be wearing "I'm with her-»” t-shirts, because everyone knows they're DemonKKKraps. If that offends you, take it up with your science-denying Leftist cult, which preaches that men can be women, if they think they are, that there's no difference between men and women, that plant food is a toxic gas, that will cause the planet to explode in a ball of fire in 12yrs, and that darter snails are more human than humans, but that newborn babies are just clumps of unviable cancerous cells, if the mother finds being a mother inconvenient.

Let me play Nostradamus, for a moment, though, and predict that you'll address zero of the above science-denial and intellectual inconsistencies of which your fellow partisans are guilty, and will just choose to continue whistling past that graveyard. (i hope I'm wrong, because it's boring always being right)

If I wanted to insult you, I'd point out that I wouldn't trust you to analyse the lint in your own navel, because I've witnessed zero capacity for you to objectively review and to correctly interpret easily accessible data.

I might, also, point out that civil engineering is to engineering as political science is to science, and that paying $100k for a 14% shot at getting a civil service job, in which your sole duty is approving permits for the plans of real engineers is a poor gamble with a dubious payoff.

But, I won't say any of those things, because I know you're a tender soul, and I don't want to crush your spirit.

I studied finance in college, and considered getting an MBA or going to law school, but figured 4 yrs in close proximity to Marxist idiots was more than enough for one man.

I have an extensive background in management and marketing, and took over the company I currently run, back when the 2008 financial crash caused it to stumble(it probably wouldn't have survived if we hadn't moved in). I put together an offer and brought in a partner.

(I hope that's enough, because it's all you're getting)

You still don't seem to grasp the data. Maybe, this will help you understand:

Imagine, if you can, that you are studying how a breed of pygmy rats responds to various diets. You introduce one new variable at a time, and one experiment yields a 10% increase in size and strength among one group of rats. When the dietary element deemed responsible for the gains is increased, size and strength of this pygmy rat breed continues to correspondingly increase. Although these pygmy rats can experience growth of up to 50%, they still are nowhere near the size of Gambian rats...and you, therefore, discontinue your research, considering it too insignificant to publish, and record that your experiments yielded no results?

Of course not. That would be stupid. Right? Only a complete idiot would ignore a significant statistical deviation. Right?

Well, that's what you're doing, when you ignore the statistical deviation in political views held by those possessing positive characteristics, compared to those possessing negative characteristics.

It's really so simple that even a 5 year old could understand it, even if a civil engineer can't.

Take the entire body of available voters. Tallied all together, the electorate is left-leaning to moderate(at best). However, remove trannies from the electorate, and it moves right. Remove homosexuals from the electorate, and it moves further right. Remove welfare dependents, and it moves further right. Remove unmarried women, and it moves further right. Remove people with diagnosed mental illness, and it moves further right. Remove people with 2 digit IQs, and it moves further right. Remove people with limited life experience, represented by voters younger than 30, and the electorate moves further right. Remove women, and it leaps further right. In other words, the more the electorate resembles the pool of candidates most voters would be comfortable voting FOR, the more conservative the actual electorate. If you still can't grasp THAT, what you're experiencing is cognitive dissonance.

It's quite clear that Leftists are the science-denialists, as has been repeatedly demonstrated, but keep telling yourself whatever fantasies you need to get you through the day.

By the way, it's quite Freudian of you to continually associate conservatives with "nutbags," since the majority of Leftists are nutless. I suspect you have testicular envy. Perhaps, one day, your own nutsack will drop, and you'll become a conservative, like a full-grown man.

You understand so little that it's amazing if you can tie your own shoes. Do you wear velcro sneakers?

It's like this: smart people begin life as full-fledged conservatives. Mediocre people will become more conservative as they gain life experience. Stupid people will begin and end their lives as Leftists.

”But," I hear you saying, "there are some very smart AND very rich Leftists; what about THEM?!"

In response, I call your attention to the fact that there are many geniuses and wealthy con-artists in P R I S O N, too...AND, most of the prison population leans Left; do you want to claim THEM, too?

The thing about intelligence is that it isn't always accompanied by virtue, and when it isn't, as alluded to above, that person tends to end up on the Left.
Perhaps you should seek therapy.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many school and church shootings have there been? That must be an epidemic, for you to bring it up? Tell me about it.
Any school or church shooting is too many. But go ahead and keep trying to downplay the slaughter of innocent people by right wing MAGA nutbags.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it "downplaying" to ask for information?

And, there you go with your nutsack envy, again. One day, when you're fully grown, and yours drops, you'll lose your fixation. Until then, suck on a nut.
Pathetic. Can’t even admit that school and church shootings from right wing lunatics is wrong. Please seek therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.