Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone is using ashwaganda here?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried it in the 3 most bioavailable forms, KSM66, Sensoril, and Shoden. I can't say I noticed a major impact, even in high doses, but it does seem to reduce stress and calm, though if you take it in large amounts for an extended period it can cause some decreased motivation (we need healthy amounts of stress to be motivated). The main reason to take it is to reduce cortisol as there are clinical trials showing a notable decrease. This may also indirectly raise Test. I do think it's probably a bit overhyped, but i'm sure it affects everyone differently.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it as a part of my supplement regimen every morning. Can't hurt. I feel great overall, but I can't narrow it down to one particular thing that I'm doing.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it and felt no different after a few weeks. I've since subbed it out for Tongkat

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tongkat ali is the next on the list.
First week on Tongkat 10% I felt euphoric and incredibly pumped for workouts, and libido jumped asap. It tapered back quite a bit and I still notice the effects in my stack, but more subtle. They say it takes 12 weeks to really see the full benefits of it. I'm on week 10

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I take ashwaganda and melatonin gummies before bed sometimes. I wake up groggy though.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I do alot of physical activity so I take aw hole plethora of things to keep me good.

Ashwagandha, Magnesium (Make sure u have the right type, most dont absorb well), Potassium, Vitamin C, Selenium, Calcium, L Tyrosine, 5htp, Vitamin A , Vitamin D, Fish Oil

thats about it right now but i have tons of stuff in my pantry if i need it

roosjonsin

Reaction score
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an Ayurvedic herb. It is also known as Indian ginseng (although it is not strictly a member of the ginseng family). It is traditionally used as an adrenal and nervous system tonic, an adaptogen, and an immune modulator. In Ayurveda, it is classified as a Rasayana (rejuvenation) herb, which can promote physical and mental health, rejuvenate the body in debilitated conditions and increase longevity. It grows in India and Africa.

Current research has implicated Ashwagandha in treating various conditions, including anxiety, sexual dysfunction, neurologically degenerative conditions (Alzheimer's and Parkinson's), autoimmune diseases, arthritis and healthy cell growth.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take Korean ginseng in the morning and ashwagandah in the evening. I feel more focused and calm generally. I’ll essentially cycle on and off for a few weeks. Make sure the dosage is right for you. Make sure the product is. Quality.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take Korean ginseng in the morning and ashwagandah in the evening. I feel more focused and calm generally. I’ll essentially cycle on and off for a few weeks. Make sure the dosage is right for you. Make sure the product is. Quality.
What dose do you take for the ginseng? and did you notice any effect on libido? I hear that's why a lot of guys try it

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw your money out the window .
Nah. Lot's of supplements, and supplement companies, are BS, but there are a handful of maybe 1-2 dozen that have real proven benefits.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm giving it a try and would like to hear first hand experiences.
I've been using it for several years.. As for whether you should depends on what you want from it. I use it to reduce the feelings of stress. I typically use it in the evening. In the morning and daytime I use Rhodiola. I don't use either all the time. If you were using ashwagandha for increasing testosterone and libido primarily, I would tell you there are too many better alternatives. Ashwagandha's mechanism for increasing those are more about the indirect effect of increased "T" and libido from the reduction of cortisol and better sleep. After doing your research and getting some reviews and opinions and you think it will give you some benefit, give it a try and finish the bottle. Short of doing a before and after blood test, you should be able to detect a noticeable difference in stress, and or sleep, and T and libido related activities. If you can't detect a difference, then it's not worth your time and money. Basically if it's not a "hell yah," then it's a no for me.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What dose do you take for the ginseng? and did you notice any effect on libido? I hear that's why a lot of guys try it
Ginseng is 1200mg of high quality company is called lamberts. Ashwagandah is 6000mg. Same company.

yes increased libido for sure.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ginseng is 1200mg of high quality company is called lamberts. Ashwagandah is 6000mg. Same company.

yes increased libido for sure.
noice, gonna check it out. Thanks much